A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

Let's get the facts straight about the "deserters", they left because everything Vos touched during the war he screwed up.. Allen coordinated a solid war plan, vos stepped in, screwed it up. us nations who were being hit were continuing to fight. except Vos ordered our aid nations to resume tech deals and recruitment, while the rest of us were actually still fighting. Peace was declared on the Guinness forums with a "great job by all" by vos. Overstepping the ones actually coordinating the war and even though our intelligence suggested otherwise that peace was far from over. Vos is ordering us to hold off fighting and accept peace immediately. while LT is ordering Nukes. We didn't like it, wanted a vote cuz we didn't like Vos's orders. Vos said no, all of a sudden it turned into a semi-democratic alliance, we left.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get the facts straight about the "deserters", they left because everything Vos touched during the war he screwed up.. Allen coordinated a solid war plan, vos stepped in, screwed it up. us nations who were being hit were continuing to fight. except Vos ordered our aid nations to resume tech deals and recruitment, while the rest of us were actually still fighting. Peace was declared on the Guinness forums with a "great job by all" by vos. Overstepping the ones actually coordinating the war and even though our intelligence suggested otherwise that peace was far from over. Vos is ordering us to hold off fighting and accept peace immediately. while LT is ordering Nukes. We didn't like it, wanted a vote cuz we didn't like Vos's orders. Vos said no, all of a sudden it turned into a semi-democratic alliance, we left.

Hold up - yall left because you knew the war wasn't over and wanted to fight more?

This doesn't look like poor communication honestly, it just looks like the kind of thinking being communicated was garbage, so the result in the end was also garbage.

Heh... Wow, there is no longer a single side that does not look like they are a complete set of tools and/or imbeciles... Seriously want to roll all sides and then have the only term to end the war be:

1) Everyone of your alliances must merge into a single shittacular alliance and allow Knights111, Junka, and Rota be your Triumvirate for life. 

Raiding an alliance to make them change their protectorate? What are we, schoolyard bullies?  

I hope LT gets stomped so hard that Ash Ketchum finds a smoldering ruin on his way to the elite 4.

Holy Geez!!!

I just wish I were clever enough to turn my enemies into allies during a war. This could be some form of witchcraft.

Heh... Wow, there is no longer a single side that does not look like they are a complete set of tools and/or imbeciles... Seriously want to roll all sides and then have the only term to end the war be:

1) Everyone of your alliances must merge into a single !@#$tacular alliance and allow Knights111, Junka, and Rota be your Triumvirate for life. 

I'd like to see this make it happen. Just imagine the charter.

All I see in this is one micro defending it's own while another micro is trying to prove how small and insignificant they are while spouting big words like "teach you a lesson". Have fun destroying these kids Guinness.

Hope they have fun too. We sure are!

All I see in this is one micro defending it's own while another micro is trying to prove how small and insignificant they are while spouting big words like "teach you a lesson". Have fun destroying these kids Guinness.

I can't imagine a dumber post to make, especially with the insistence that "teach you a lesson" is composed of any big words.