A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

Also, just for public reference, NSF never once attempted to contact Lavender Town's protectors in RIOT Society to attempt and broker something there.

Also, Just for reference. RS did know about this conflict, yet never went and spoke to us, also, the Men's Recovery Project really makes it unclear to me whether LT is in a MDP bloc with RS or a protectorate with RS.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Just for reference. RS did know about this conflict, yet never went and spoke to us, also, the Men's Recovery Project really makes it unclear to me whether LT is in a MDP bloc with RS or a protectorate with RS.

LT is a protectorate. Also, generally you approach someone about an issue you have with them; they shouldn't be expected to have to approach you. For all BMTH knew, LT had solved the issue just fine since you didn't approach them. You're out here grandstanding for good PR when you want to bully someone, it's pretty simple.

LT is a protectorate. Also, generally you approach someone about an issue you have with them; they shouldn't be expected to have to approach you. For all BMTH knew, LT had solved the issue just fine since you didn't approach them. You're out here grandstanding for good PR when you want to bully someone, it's pretty simple.

Rey, isn't it odd that first attacks in any conflict between RS and NSF are either from RS itself, or its allies. I thought things were sorted out after the first raid, but apparently LT lied to us. No big deal.

Rey, isn't it odd that first attacks in any conflict between RS and NSF are either from RS itself, or its allies. I thought things were sorted out after the first raid, but apparently LT lied to us. No big deal.

Isn't it odd that you are trying to distract from your (incredibly stupid) move and haven't addressed the fact that you even said you don't want peace, but would rather have war?

For reference....

About Lavender Town: Team Rocket's Rocking! #lavender @ coldfront.net Protected by Riot Society, signatory of the Men's Recovery Project, beloved by all. Lavender Town doesn't know the meaning of the word NO!

Also for more reference, I did not know *this* conflict, as this is a new conflict that started because you attacked Lavender Town quite recently. I'm also not the one demanding apologies from an uninvolved party....

[9:42pm] Saxplayer: I would think they would tell you about these kinds of thins
[9:42pm] Saxplayer: So why didn't you contact us about your protectorate's actions
[9:42pm] Saxplayer: Your protectorate attacked our protectorate
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: which is really what is boils down to
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: They didn't do it once
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: they didn;t do it twice
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: They did it three times
[9:43pm] BM|Away: Did you come talk to us?
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: No, Did you come and talk to us
[9:44pm] BM|Away: Why should have we done so? You attacked our protectorate.
[9:44pm] BM|Away: We’re talking now.
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: I would think that you should issue some sort of apology, or be worried about your protectorates actions
[9:44pm] BM|Away: hahahahahaha
[9:44pm] BM|Away: What?
[9:44pm] BM|Away: Really? An apology from RIOT?
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: Your protectorate attacked our protectorate first
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: There is a first time for everything
[9:45pm] BM|Away: You’re trying to spin this as being our fault?
[9:45pm] BM|Away: That’s really sad

Isn't it odd that you are trying to distract from your (incredibly stupid) move and haven't addressed the fact that you even said you don't want peace, but would rather have war?

Honestly, from what I have gathered, war is all that LT and RS want, why else would they attack us multiple times after saying they would stop, I'll be real blunt about this, I think this is really just a scheme by RS to get back at us for the FAN-UCR war and the early peace we got. RS in my eyes is targeting NSF, now normally one would not be so blunt about such ideas, but what's the point of holding your suspicions in anyway.

Honestly, from what I have gathered, war is all that LT and RS want, why else would they attack us multiple times after saying they would stop, I'll be real blunt about this, I think this is really just a scheme by RS to get back at us for the FAN-UCR war and the early peace we got. RS in my eyes is targeting NSF, now normally one would not be so blunt about such ideas, but what's the point of holding your suspicions in anyway.

I'm sorry, but you're completely wrong. I was the only one the worked to get you peace in the FAN/UCR war, or did you forget me getting you in query to get you involved in the peace talks. Then signed an individual peace thing with you when the first treaty went horribly wrong, and they thought it was only for UCR.... 

I only found out about this today, after you went to all of our allies asking them not to get involved, they all asked me what was happening, and I had no idea. We're not the ones who want war, you went out of your way to talk to my allies asking them not to get involved before even asking me, or coming to talk to anyone in RIOT. 

I'm pretty sure you're just !@#$@#$ with me now. You've yet to give me any form of answer to my initial call-out, and all you've done is accuse BMTH of conspiring (hint: he would have just declared on you, he doesn't fucking care about politics) Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm sorry, but you're completely wrong. I was the only one the worked to get you peace in the FAN/UCR war, or did you forget me getting you in query to get you involved in the peace talks. Then signed an individual peace thing with you when the first treaty went horribly wrong, and they thought it was only for UCR.... 

I only found out about this today, after you went to all of our allies asking them not to get involved, they all asked me what was happening, and I had no idea. We're not the ones who want war, you went out of your way to talk to my allies asking them not to get involved before even asking me, or coming to talk to anyone in RIOT.

I don't understand you, I won't and never will understand why you plan to attack us. Almost all threads you have started on the OWF are viewing NSF negatively, you seem like you have it out for us, posting a thread that was literally about one guy owing you 200 tech. This is what I really think, I'm not hiding anything.

For reference....

About Lavender Town: Team Rocket's Rocking! #lavender @ coldfront.net Protected by Riot Society, signatory of the Men's Recovery Project, beloved by all. Lavender Town doesn't know the meaning of the word NO!

Also for more reference, I did not know *this* conflict, as this is a new conflict that started because you attacked Lavender Town quite recently. I'm also not the one demanding apologies from an uninvolved party....

[9:42pm] Saxplayer: I would think they would tell you about these kinds of thins
[9:42pm] Saxplayer: So why didn't you contact us about your protectorate's actions
[9:42pm] Saxplayer: Your protectorate attacked our protectorate
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: which is really what is boils down to
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: They didn't do it once
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: they didn;t do it twice
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: They did it three times
[9:43pm] BM|Away: Did you come talk to us?
[9:43pm] Saxplayer: No, Did you come and talk to us
[9:44pm] BM|Away: Why should have we done so? You attacked our protectorate.
[9:44pm] BM|Away: We’re talking now.
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: I would think that you should issue some sort of apology, or be worried about your protectorates actions
[9:44pm] BM|Away: hahahahahaha
[9:44pm] BM|Away: What?
[9:44pm] BM|Away: Really? An apology from RIOT?
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: Your protectorate attacked our protectorate first
[9:44pm] Saxplayer: There is a first time for everything
[9:45pm] BM|Away: You’re trying to spin this as being our fault?
[9:45pm] BM|Away: That’s really sad

Lets be blunt. He is not DEMANDING an apology here, no matter how you try to romanticize it., Having held many protectorates in my days, I would have said something similar to you, and i believe you just have the context all wrong. Based on my own experience, I would have expected you, as the protector of LT, to be in pretty close contact with Guiness by your own volition, since, as a protector, making sure that you are protectorate is not being douchebaggy is part of the deal. Feeling as though you SHOULD feel that you SHOULD apologize for your protectorates inability to keep it in their pants is neither unreasonable, nor is it presented as a DEMAND. A demand has to offer consequences of not meeting the demand, A Demand does not use words like SHOULD. And do you know what else? You SHOULD be worried about your protectorates actions. Raiding a protected alliance once, COULD be a mistake. Two COULD draw a benefit of the doubt pass, but somewhere, a line has to be drawn, and 3 is a pretty ok number of chances to give a poor helpless protectorate with an inexperienced lead... oh wait... neither of those adjectives describe LT. 

I don't understand you, I won't and never will understand why you plan to attack us. Almost all threads you have started on the OWF are viewing NSF negatively, you seem like you have it out for us, posting a thread that was literally about one guy owing you 200 tech. This is what I really think, I'm not hiding anything.

Let me lay it out, simple for you. This was not some nefarious plot by RIOT to attack NSF. I literally just found about this whole situation, sans knowing LT attacking Guinness, or raided, or what ever you want to call it. My allies knew before I did, because you went to each and everyone of them, asking them not to get involved. I would like to reiterate to you, that I was willing to negotiate with you via query, my client is still open, I'm willing to listen, still.

Lets be blunt. He is not DEMANDING an apology here, no matter how you try to romanticize it., Having held many protectorates in my days, I would have said something similar to you, and i believe you just have the context all wrong. Based on my own experience, I would have expected you, as the protector of LT, to be in pretty close contact with Guiness by your own volition, since, as a protector, making sure that you are protectorate is not being !@#$%baggy is part of the deal. Feeling as though you SHOULD feel that you SHOULD apologize for your protectorates inability to keep it in their pants is neither unreasonable, nor is it presented as a DEMAND. A demand has to offer consequences of not meeting the demand, A Demand does not use words like SHOULD. And do you know what else? You SHOULD be worried about your protectorates actions. Raiding a protected alliance once, COULD be a mistake. Two COULD draw a benefit of the doubt pass, but somewhere, a line has to be drawn, and 3 is a pretty ok number of chances to give a poor helpless protectorate with an inexperienced lead... oh wait... neither of those adjectives describe LT. 

No. I get what you're saying, maybe the word demanding was wrong. He did suggest it, but I find it funny that he is suggesting we apologize, not Lavender, but as of right now, an uninvolved third party. I don't really agree with you that I have to go running around to other protectorates (NSF) to talk to them about Guinness and Lavender Town, I will say that I never talked to Guinness, and maybe I was wrong there, but why on earth should I talk to NSF? If they were having such a problem, and decided to attack Lavender over it, I get that to, they did ultimately end up raiding Guinness three times, but don't claim it was all a plot of RIOT to attack NSF. I  said multiple times via query that I don't think they were wrong to attack Lavender, it's a protectorate treaty. Do I think they were wrong for not coming to talk to me, before attacking lavender, then talking to all my allies, asking them not to get involved, before even talking to me? Yes. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

[/quote]

Let me lay it out, simple for you. This was not some nefarious plot by RIOT to attack NSF. I literally just found about this whole situation, sans knowing LT attacking Guinness, or raided, or what ever you want to call it. My allies knew before I did, because you went to each and everyone of them, asking them not to get involved. I would like to reiterate to you, that I was willing to negotiate with you via query, my client is still open, I'm willing to listen, still.

No. I get what you're saying, maybe the word demanding was wrong. He did suggest it, but I find it funny that he is suggesting we apologize, not Lavender, but as of right now, an uninvolved third party. I don't really agree with you that I have to go running around to other protectorates (NSF) to talk to them about Guinness and Lavender Town, I will say that I never talked to Guinness, and maybe I was wrong there, but why on earth should I talk to NSF? If they were having such a problem, and decided to attack Lavender over it, I get that to, they did ultimately end up raiding Guinness three times, but don't claim it was all a plot of RIOT to attack NSF. I  said multiple times via query that I don't think they were wrong to attack Lavender, it's a protectorate treaty. Do I think they were wrong for not coming to talk to me, before attacking lavender, then talking to all my allies, asking them not to get involved, before even talking to me? Yes.
You're saying why on earth should you ever talk to NSF, Well why on earth should I ever talk to RS. Edited by Saxplayer

You're saying why on earth should you ever talk to NSF, Well why on earth should I ever talk to RS.

...That was in reference to the whole Lavender/Guinness thing, not that i'm not willing to talk to you now, now that it has escalated, when I had no idea there was a problem anymore. If you would like to talk, we can continue here on the OWF, or you may message me on irc. You're choice, i'm here to help this silly situation. 

...That was in reference to the whole Lavender/Guinness thing, not that i'm not willing to talk to you now, now that it has escalated, when I had no idea there was a problem anymore. If you would like to talk, we can continue here on the OWF, or you may message me on irc. You're choice, i'm here to help this silly situation. 

If you are serious about working this out, let me know. I can help get that ball rolling, but it needs to be put to bed in a meaningful manner, and after watching 3 raids on Guiness, I do doubt the meaningfulness of LT.

Edited by Rush Sykes

His protectorate attacked my protectorate first. THREE TIMES

So go to RS and put a leash on them. Can you honestly say you would be okay if RS declared on Guinness for something without talking to you first?

I cannot believe that you had no idea about this situation when in the first round of raids you yourself BMTH raided, or at the very least declared war on a Guinness nation. I can get a screenshot, but so think everyone knows how to check wars.

His protectorate attacked my protectorate first. THREE TIMES

In spite of everything else, this seems like a good reason to communicate.

Edited by Bob

I cannot believe that you had no idea about this situation when in the first round of raids you yourself BMTH raided, or at the very least declared war on a Guinness nation. I can get a screenshot, but so think everyone knows how to check wars.

Yea. Three weeks ago. I'm not denying that I attacked Guinness first. 

[9:46pm] BM|Away: I also Attacked redarmy first, and tried recruiting him into RIOT
[9:46pm] Saxplayer: You never attacked him again
[9:46pm] BM|Away: all before Lavender did
[9:46pm] BM|Away: I get that.
[9:46pm] Saxplayer: You accepted peace, and we went our seperate ways

I never denied this. I'm just saying that I had no idea that there was a further problem between Guinness, Lavender, and apparently NSF. But then again, this isn't about me raiding Guinness, is it? Maybe it is, who knows. Yet we never talked then. I offered peace, and went on my seperate way. Maybe Lavender say an easy raid target, who knows, I don't. All i'm saying is that I had no idea of a separate incident after what happened between two to three weeks ago.