A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's funny, is that NSF is running around to all of our allies, asking them not to get involved, but they haven't even come to me to talk about it. I mean, I have nothing against NSF, anymore, we haven't talked in months so there is no reason for them to just out right raid our protectorate, without coming to talk to us, or hell, even talk to us before going to all of our allies, and asking them not to get involved. 

My door is always open, kids. Come talk to me. 

Franz did the same. Also I don't think they're afraid of you countering. You're a quarter of their NS.

Has the option to raid Riot Society also closed too?

No. I hope they counter NSF or Guinness. I doubt DT will fight GATO. If they do, it would be hilarious anyway.

Edited by Rotavele

I'm gonna have to side with NSF and Guinness on this one, even if the latter is an overpriced and overrated alcoholic beverage.  Anyone who can knock Rey into my range is a swell friend of mine.

I'm actually unsure that they have that capability!

No. I hope they counter NSF or Guinness. I doubt DT will fight GATO. If they do, it would be hilarious anyway.

What are you referring to here?

Lol wat?

Now you listen here, DT cowardly cancelled on RS just to save themselves from fighting the fearsome GATO war machine, so Rotavele's point still stands and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Clearly.  :smug:

Edited by Sarkin

Lol wat?

Was citing the RS-DT treaty that is on the wiki, as well as the GATO-NSF MDoAP. If it's canceled my bad.

What are you referring to here?

Was citing the RS-DT treaty that is on the wiki, as well as the GATO-NSF MDoAP. If it's canceled my bad..

If you canceled with RS, I congratulate you on an intelligent move.

Now you listen here, DT cowardly cancelled on RS just to save themselves from fighting the fearsome GATO war machine, so Rotavele's point still stands and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Clearly.  :smug:

Was citing the RS-DT treaty that is on the wiki, as well as the GATO-NSF MDoAP. If it's canceled my bad.

GATO hits RIOT and DT for some reason hits GATO! Duh!

Maybe he meant MI6?

GATO would hit RIOT if RIOT hits NSF. Also RS has an outdated wiki page apparently.

Edited by Rotavele

Also, just for public reference, NSF never once attempted to contact Lavender Town's protectors in RIOT Society to attempt and broker something there.

It also true that one Saxplayer said he didn't want peace, but war.

Edited by Neo Uruk