A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is LT an alliance full of noobs who have to be told three times to stop attacking the same alliance all within a one month period?

Obv it was just an attempt to catch em all.

Pretty dumb situation, quite amusing that Guinness called in their protector to deal with nine nations though. Gotta get that winning feeling somehow right?

Obv it was just an attempt to catch em all.

Pretty dumb situation, quite amusing that Guinness called in their protector to deal with nine nations though. Gotta get that winning feeling somehow right?

Guinness has 24 nations and they're all newer guys. LT is 9 nuclear holding nations.

Urghh NSF... Why are we allied to them? ALEXIOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Classic PNU-style diplomacy right here.

So, Guinness is treatied with TLR, NSF is treatied to GATO and ODN. C&G gonna do something? Looking at how this war breaks down, it's gonna get pretty ugly for Guinness and NSF.

Let me lay it out, simple for you. This was not some nefarious plot by RIOT to attack NSF. I literally just found about this whole situation, sans knowing LT attacking Guinness, or raided, or what ever you want to call it. My allies knew before I did, because you went to each and everyone of them, asking them not to get involved. I would like to reiterate to you, that I was willing to negotiate with you via query, my client is still open, I'm willing to listen, still.

Not knowing what your protectorate is doing is a lame excuse. Plus since your protectorate was doing the raiding, you also had an obligation to approach the offended party.

Not knowing what your protectorate is doing is a lame excuse. Plus since your protectorate was doing the raiding, you also had an obligation to approach the offended party.

Why? Also, this whole situation referred to Guinness, and NSF attacking Lavender Town, if you kept on reading, your post was answered multiple times. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

This talking point that the *third* raid was an oopsie is a weak one. I'd've just stuck to letting NSF make themselves look stupid.

To each his own.

I cannot believe that you had no idea about this situation when in the first round of raids you yourself BMTH raided, or at the very least declared war on a Guinness nation. I can get a screenshot, but so think everyone knows how to check wars.

What he is saying, is that this particular set of raids, he had no idea about.

I assure you BMTH gives zero fucks about politics and if he wanted to attack NSF he wouldn't have started a protectorate proxy war over it. You can take what he says about not knowing about this issue at face value.

Lavender Town is like the kid who got held back in elementary school. The school yard bully. After attacking Guinness three times, breaking their promise twice, we have no choice but to fight back

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Classic PNU-style diplomacy right here.

So, Guinness is treatied with TLR, NSF is treatied to GATO and ODN. C&G gonna do something? Looking at how this war breaks down, it's gonna get pretty ugly for Guinness and NSF.

We will happily get both sides to sit down and negotiate a reasonable end to this conflict. I understand why Guinness and NSF are hitting the Lavender folk but I still believe this should have been resolved through diplomatic channels. It still can be.

If I were in Guinness's shoes I'd do the same thing.  They have every right to protect themselves from raiders.  Both protectors, on the other hand, should have acted to prevent this from happening.

Hopefully a diplomatic solution can be found.  

Until then, enjoy cutting your teeth on your first war Guinness.

Meh, if MI6 had a protectorate who got raided by an another alliance twice (let alone 3 times), I would be hoping MI6 would just full out hit whoever raided our protectorate period. If said raiding alliance was another protectorate, then fuck the protector. Dumbasses should be aware of what they protectorate is doing or they don't honestly deserve a protectorate. There is a responsibility beyond simply signing a treaty and obviously, RS is simply incapable of handling said responsibility. Frankly, instead of a protectorate, LT and RS should hold a MD+ treaty since Franz should know what the fuck he is doing. 

Since that is established, Franz was most likely well aware of the possible consequences to the raiding actions and never once bothered to reign them in or contact his own protectorate about a possible issue (yes, a protectorate also has responsibilities of its own). Those blaming Guinness or NSF are fucking stupid. This is entirely the fault of LT and RS, as I would have done the same as NSF in this situation (though again, I would have launched wars not raids and this would have occurred after the second raid, not the third.) 

And no, I would never have approached RS since I would assume they are doing their damn job with their protectorate and guiding them. Since RS allowed 3 raids (one which RS participated in) then I would assume LT had full permission from RS to conduct said raids. If RS did not give permission, then RS would have been the one beating down MY door and not the other way around. 

Meh, if MI6 had a protectorate who got raided by an another alliance twice (let alone 3 times), I would be hoping MI6 would just full out hit whoever raided our protectorate period. If said raiding alliance was another protectorate, then $%&@ the protector. Dumbasses should be aware of what they protectorate is doing or they don't honestly deserve a protectorate. There is a responsibility beyond simply signing a treaty and obviously, RS is simply incapable of handling said responsibility. Frankly, instead of a protectorate, LT and RS should hold a MD+ treaty since Franz should know what the $%&@ he is doing. 

Since that is established, Franz was most likely well aware of the possible consequences to the raiding actions and never once bothered to reign them in or contact his own protectorate about a possible issue (yes, a protectorate also has responsibilities of its own). Those blaming Guinness or NSF are !@#$@#$ stupid. This is entirely the fault of LT and RS, as I would have done the same as NSF in this situation (though again, I would have launched wars not raids and this would have occurred after the second raid, not the third.) 

And no, I would never have approached RS since I would assume they are doing their damn job with their protectorate and guiding them. Since RS allowed 3 raids (one which RS participated in) then I would assume LT had full permission from RS to conduct said raids. If RS did not give permission, then RS would have been the one beating down MY door and not the other way around.

Defending their members and their protectorate makes sense, peacing out and launching a "friendly counter raid" was the wrong way to go about it. The former would have had the moral high ground, the latter is just ludicrously silly. That makes both sides of this dumb.

Defending their members and their protectorate makes sense, peacing out and launching a "friendly counter raid" was the wrong way to go about it. The former would have had the moral high ground, the latter is just ludicrously silly. That makes both sides of this dumb.

yeah, that was pretty stupid. 

Why? Also, this whole situation referred to Guinness, and NSF attacking Lavender Town, if you kept on reading, your post was answered multiple times. 

Because its the protectors responsibility to keep track of its protectorate. And this whole situation is about LT raiding Guinness 

We shall protect all our members in this defensive war.

Lavender Town thanks you for your aggressive war against us.

You're out here grandstanding for good PR when you want to bully someone, it's pretty simple.

Because you just attacked their protectorate, moron.

You keep using these words.  I do not think they mean what you think they mean.