A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

guinnessWar_zpsdc701844.jpg

I am saddened that my first address to the OWF as the Chancellor of Defense of Guinness is to Declare war but alas here I am.

Tonight, an alliance, will be recorded in the annuls of history on planet Bob. Guinness is is here by Recognizing Hostilities with Lavender Town. This was to simply be a Raid in response to their 3 previous raid on Guinness within a 3 week time but we decided we didnt want a 4th raid so last night at 11:30 PM Game time forces from Guinness and her allies initiated the raids. The war was not an easy choice with for us but we cannot be pushed around. We tried to work our differences twice but the third raid, after a promised of it stopping, pushed Guinness into a conflict. From this point on we are in a state war until peace has been declared and a lasting agreement has been reached. We asked nicely to stop raiding our Guinness but you kept stealing our beer. We do hope that this will be a quick example that the new Chancellors will not all Guinness to be an easy target for malicious powers. We are united, we are committed, and we will see this to the end. Anyone that wishes to see the extent of our attempts at peace can contact my self (AllenKalashnikov), Chancellor Genroii, or our glorious leader Vosegus.

As always come to #Guinness for free lagers.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagepng_zps8906b243.png

Article III:
NSF gives its word to defend Guinness through any and all means available, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. Guinness is encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of The North Star Federation at any time while this pact is active. Both signatories have the option but not obligation to assist the other in offensive campaigns.

Yours forever kindly,
Crv24, Emperor
Saxplayer, Regent
Empirical, Commander of Foreign Affairs
AstroGnomy, Commander of Domestic Affairs
IBswagner, Commander of Defense
Itsame, Commander of Finance

2nd Lords of Parliament;
Grealind, UpstartCaesar, Jaybooker

better late than never.

Well to be fair the intial was just a response raid to what had happend to Guinness. Peace was sent to all of the nations hit after each attack. We left it up to LT to decide if we'd make it bigger. They choose to fight on, so we will cotinue defending guinness from LT raids.

Well to be fair the intial was just a response raid to what had happend to Guinness. Peace was sent to all of the nations hit after each attack. We left it up to LT to decide if we'd make it bigger. They choose to fight on, so we will cotinue defending guinness from LT raids.

Lavender Town peaced out after said raid which occurred after a miscommunication. The intended nation which was to be hit was a Grey Council nation. If you wanted to really hit us perfectly, your nation should not have peaced out. Needless, Lavender Town sees this as separate from the so called "raids". Either way, sit back and enjoy the ride. We are going to teach you a simple lesson in cause and effect.

While the whole time your alliances mate was hitting a Guinness member he didnt notice his AA wasnt GC? Thats rather hard to believe. Just because a nation accepts peace, under stress, doesnt mean his alliances government is alright with it. Considering weve had 2 reassuraces of never again only to see Guinness get hit a 3rd time. Regardless of whatever reason you have that is unnacceptable.

Edited by Masterchief777

Lavender Town peaced out after said raid which occurred after a miscommunication. The intended nation which was to be hit was a Grey Council nation. If you wanted to really hit us perfectly, your nation should not have peaced out. Needless, Lavender Town sees this as separate from the so called "raids". Either way, sit back and enjoy the ride. We are going to teach you a simple lesson in cause and effect.

Except for the fact that Ceres Sovereign was NOT Grey Council but in fact a member of Aurora Borealis

While the whole time your alliances mate was hitting a Guinness member he didnt notice his AA wasnt GC? Thats rather hard to believe. Just because a nation accepts peace, under stress, doesnt mean his alliances government is alright with it. Considering weve had 2 reassuraces of never again only to see Guinness get hit a 3rd time. Regardless of whatever reason you have that is unnacceptable.

Either way, consider hiring a secretary for your announcements, I'm seeing school-boy errors everywhere. Lavender Town thanks you for your aggressive war against us.

Get them Guinness and north star. Spank chow for me nuke him till there's nothing to nuke. Let them get.what they deserve.

Someone seems a little sore. Good thing I respect UnknownSmurf, otherwise someone would have to teach you another lesson. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Sore, nope. My people stay at 54 happiness all the time, yeah my economic growth might get hurt, nukes don't effect me. SATAN'S NUKE SHEILD

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Imperial Europe. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 4/24/2014 3:24:48 PM
Last Bill Payment: 4/24/2014 3:24:54 PM
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 40
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/3/2014
Total Money: $823,539
Technology: 269.02 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/24/2014 3:24:54 PM
Trade Partners: Wee World, Stupid BC, The Big Boom, Dagenham Essex, new america
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 2, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 28, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 34
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 213
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 2
Landing Ships: 2
Battleships: 2
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I probably shouldn't have gotten you peace.

Lol wow didn't realized you kept 6 week old spy ops. But since you post that. My alliance will be informed. Have fun getting me in pm

Heh, looks like I've scared yet ANOTHER nation. I keep records of all my spy reports, because you never know when stuff like this might happen.

I need to talk with your alliance sometime anyway...

It's really a lot easier to spin "we were defending our guys" than it is to spin "hey they raided us first, then we raided them back." Something to keep in mind next time perhaps.

It's really a lot easier to spin "we were defending our guys" than it is to spin "hey they raided us first, then we raided them back." Something to keep in mind next time perhaps.

To: Franz Ferdinand From: MasterChief777 Date: 6/3/2014 1:25:47 AM

Subject: Greetings Franz!

Message: Just wanted to let you know that this is just a friendly raid to make sure your guys defense slots are working properly, just a coutesy check from NSF and Guinness.

Feel free to accept our peace offers once our tests are complete. Then, we can move on and go our seperate ways knowing your slots are just fine :)

Or we can make this bigger than we need but I think you are a reasonable person who enjoys a good slot testing.

yours forever kindly,
Crv24, Emperor of NSF