A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let this expand. A C&G/NSF/Guinness vs. Micro Coalition War will be comical.

All of Lavender Town's allies combined is still less NS than NSF alone

o/ NSF

o/ Guinness

EDIT: Atlas government "neutral" on the matter that involves their ally. This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

[17:02] <&Kiloist> I hold an agreement with Franz
[17:02] <&Kiloist> <3

-

[17:06] <&Kiloist> I am the CoIA of Atlas. We hold a treaty with NSF.
-
[17:06] <+Rotavele> Neutral on your ally being raided?
[17:07] <&Kiloist> Well, from what I've read, Guinness declared war.
[17:07] <+Rotavele> Because they were being raided
[17:07] <&Kiloist> NSF is honoring their treaty.
-
[17:07] <&Kiloist> But I'm not one to choose sides over something so small.
[17:08] <&Kiloist> I do have a liking to how LT stands true to their word.
[17:08] <&Dorian[Atlas]> I state my opinions openly.

This is not how an ally should treat it's ally, especially during a war where they are protecting a protectorate. If you don't support your ally, then do not voice it. 

If you are going to post logs about how I feel why not post the whole section about it? For instance...

[17:09] <&Kiloist> My opinion does not reflect the official opinion of Atlas

[17:10] <+Rotavele> Do I have permission to post these logs?

[17:10] <+Rotavele> On the OWF for a post

[17:11] <&Kiloist> What would you prove with these?
[17:11] <&Kiloist> That despite me being neutral on the situation due to not knowing all the details, I would still stand by my obligation to protect a treaty partner?
[17:11] <+Rotavele> Alexio15[Atlas] when a government member takes a position, its seen as that alliance's position
[17:12] <&Kiloist> Taking a position
[17:12] <&Kiloist> I never took one
[17:12] <&Kiloist> I know nothing about what is going on except that an ally of mine is at war.

So, stop trying to instigate things. You try way to hard to be relevant.
Clearly you didn't post the whole thing so there are gaps in this but I posted my stance above. I, in no way represent Atlas' position, but rather uphold our alliance's stance. 

Does your treaty with NSF chain, Alexio? If you have a non-chaining clause your hands are pretty clean and you can claim neutrality.

You can read the treaty on the wiki if you care that much.

If you are going to post logs about how I feel why not post the whole section about it? For instance...

[17:09] <&Kiloist> My opinion does not reflect the official opinion of Atlas

[17:10] <+Rotavele> Do I have permission to post these logs?

[17:10] <+Rotavele> On the OWF for a post

[17:11] <&Kiloist> What would you prove with these?
[17:11] <&Kiloist> That despite me being neutral on the situation due to not knowing all the details, I would still stand by my obligation to protect a treaty partner?
[17:11] <+Rotavele> Alexio15[Atlas] when a government member takes a position, its seen as that alliance's position
[17:12] <&Kiloist> Taking a position
[17:12] <&Kiloist> I never took one
[17:12] <&Kiloist> I know nothing about what is going on except that an ally of mine is at war.

So, stop trying to instigate things. You try way to hard to be relevant.
Clearly you didn't post the whole thing so there are gaps in this but I posted my stance above. I, in no way represent Atlas' position, but rather uphold our alliance's stance. 

You were speaking out pretty hard in the channel as if you supported Franz. The whole conversation started when I was asking if you guys were allied to LT as I couldn't find a treaty. Your public speaking of support for him was getting on my nerves and that was not the way an ally should treat it's ally.

This whole situation wasn't really for you, but to bait in Alexio15 to voice public support for his ally. This to prevent the confusion you caused due to you being a government member of Atlas and speaking like you were supporting the ones your ally was at war with. My goal was completed and successful. It is over now.

[17:26] <~Alexio15[Atlas]> Now just for Rotavele Atlas supports this war because no one should attack a Protectorate.
[17:26] <&Dorian[Atlas]> ^
[17:26] <~Alexio15[Atlas]> If NSF do require us to help them in this war we will vote on coming in as our charter dictates 
[17:26] <~Alexio15[Atlas]> Now post that BullShit 
Edited by Rotavele

Does your treaty with NSF chain, Alexio? If you have a non-chaining clause your hands are pretty clean and you can claim neutrality.

Its an Optional treaty we hold a ODoAP, all our optional pacts are non-chaining.

As Alexio stated our stance on the matter is that we do not condone such actions. Kiloist is clearly stating he holds a friendship with Franz. The logs do not state our official opinion, but rather his personal opinion of Franz. The fact that he is regarded highly by Kiloist holds no concern for Atlas, nor does it state that Kiloist approves of these actions as he remains neutral on the event. Kiloist does not hold a position of leadership and as such his decision to remain neutral is of no concern of ours, nor any for that matter. 

You can read the treaty on the wiki if you care that much.

You were speaking out pretty hard in the channel as if you supported Franz. The whole conversation started when I was asking if you guys were allied to LT as I couldn't find a treaty. Your public speaking of support for him was getting on my nerves and that was not the way an ally should treat it's ally.

This whole situation wasn't really for you, but to bait in Alexio15 to voice public support for his ally, to prevent the confusion you caused due to you being a government member of Atlas. My goal was completed. It is over now.

So, what you are saying is, I can't be friends with Franz because he is attacking an ally? I never said I supported Franz or what LT was doing. Try again.

Please let this expand. A C&G/NSF/Guinness vs. Micro Coalition War will be comical.

All of Lavender Town's allies combined is still less NS than NSF alone

o/ NSF

o/ Guinness

EDIT: Atlas government "neutral" on the matter that involves their ally. This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

[17:02] <&Kiloist> I hold an agreement with Franz
[17:02] <&Kiloist> <3

-

[17:06] <&Kiloist> I am the CoIA of Atlas. We hold a treaty with NSF.
-
[17:06] <+Rotavele> Neutral on your ally being raided?
[17:07] <&Kiloist> Well, from what I've read, Guinness declared war.
[17:07] <+Rotavele> Because they were being raided
[17:07] <&Kiloist> NSF is honoring their treaty.
-
[17:07] <&Kiloist> But I'm not one to choose sides over something so small.
[17:08] <&Kiloist> I do have a liking to how LT stands true to their word.
[17:08] <&Dorian[Atlas]> I state my opinions openly.

This is not how an ally should treat it's ally, especially during a war where they are protecting a protectorate. If you don't support your ally, then do not voice it. 

Rota, I do not understand what you wish to gain from posting this, Personally, I think Atlas will support us, but if Atlas is secretly planning our demise and we don't know about it, we will figure it out on our own and drop them as a treaty partner when the time comes for that, but honestly, You have no buisness in making assessments when only knowing what you can see from the outside.

I was out of the game a while, so I'm not familiar with any background info on Lavender Town. I don't know if they do this often, I don't really care. What I do know is that they raided us a first time for an incredibly stupid reason. We let it go. They raided us a second time. I can't even remember the excuse given. We let it go. 

But then they raided us a third time, obstinately by accident. I'm not too sure how you don't look at an AA the entire time you're attacking someone. To me, at best, this says they simply don't care who they raid and at worst(and most likely) that they purposefully attacked us yet again.  So, we responded. After three unprovoked acts of aggression I think Guiness has every right to defend ourselves. Are we supposed to let our members be raided with impunity when we promised them protection? Are we supposed to let our reputation become one of an alliance who will not act when attacked?

I, and the alliance, in consultation with our allies, who we greatly appreciate, decided that all of those anwers had to be no. Sometimes, bullies need to be hit back to show that they can not victimize others at will. Today, we hit back. We show Lavender Town that they will not violate our sovereignty, and I hope future alliances in our position respond the same way we are now. 

My goal was completed. I do not really care about Atlas coming in or not, I just am well aware that Franz goes to alliance's allied to his enemies regularly and tries to drum up friendship/support and kiss the ass of others. I saw him in the Atlas channel, and decided to go ahead and kill it before he gets the ball rolling.

It's not that serious and no I don't really care what or who you support. I am not in this war and am not coming in. I don't really care.

Why is people still responding to a person who shall not be named? Just ignore the person.

Good luck, Guinness and Lavender-town, this is certainly an intriguing event already, no doubt about it. Again, good luck for all parties involved in this conflict.

My goal was completed. I do not really care about Atlas coming in or not, I just am well aware that Franz goes to alliance's allied to his enemies regularly and tries to drum up friendship/support and kiss the ass of others. I saw him in the Atlas channel, and decided to go ahead and kill it before he gets the ball rolling.

It's not that serious and no I don't really care what or who you support. I am not in this war and am not coming in. I don't really care.

I think I was born that way..."I'm not coming in" but somehow manages to anyway. If you don't care than don't bother yourself with it please. It's a simple request.

I think I was born that way..."I'm not coming in" but somehow manages to anyway. If you don't care than don't bother yourself with it please. It's a simple request.

My goal was done. It's over. Stop talking about it so it can die. NSF is supported now.

Also,

[17:51] <+LIltrekkie[CRAP]> [17:50] <~Vosegus[Guinness]> Rotavele...Guinness and Atlas rather have satan in their alliance then u lol
[17:51] <+LIltrekkie[CRAP]> said most alliances ever
[17:51] <+LIltrekkie[CRAP]> :v
[17:52] <+Franz> I'm amazed that Elevator hasn't posted that log onto the OWF.
Edited by Rotavele

That'd stem from me hitting Rotavele last time around, pretty much ZIing him.

No people just don't like you.

Why would I care what you do to Rotavele. She's always causing trouble.

<3

You know what's funny, is that NSF is running around to all of our allies, asking them not to get involved, but they haven't even come to me to talk about it. I mean, I have nothing against NSF, anymore, we haven't talked in months so there is no reason for them to just out right raid our protectorate, without coming to talk to us, or hell, even talk to us before going to all of our allies, and asking them not to get involved. 

My door is always open, kids. Come talk to me.