A Recognition of Hostilities With Lavendertown.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get the facts of this out...

LT raided us for no reason,pure and simple:

Their justification was:

1. Because they hated NSF...and raided us to try to force us to leave NSF protection. They would stop the raids if we did so! We refused because it is up to us in Guinness to decide who we want protecting us.

2. Another part of the raid was...they were poaching RedArmy to get him to leave Guinness. RedArmy refused, so they raided RedArmy and Sergei Romanov.

3. Another raid they aid was an accident...which we didn't believe.

Guinness after these raids, went to Franz and LT to resolve the issues diplomatically. They agreed to stop all attacks on Guinness,etc.But, once theys topped, shortly after they resumed the raids. So, on top of everything...Franz & LT lied, blackmailed,etc to continue their unprovoked aggression towards Guinness!

The following is my discussion with Franz:

[13:37:20] <Franz> Hello there.
[13:37:31] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Franz...
[13:37:50] <Franz> Yep?
[13:38:10] <Vosegus[Guinness]> End the raids Franz...enough is enough! We dide nothing to you. I ama sking nicely!
[13:38:28] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Whatever your beef with NSF is...doesn't concern us.
[13:39:04] <Franz> Vosegus, I believe the main concern we have is that NSF really haven't been honouring their side of the protectorate pact you signed, and that you could really do much better.
[13:39:24] <Vosegus[Guinness]> But,that doesn't give you the right to attack their protectorate for no reason
[13:39:44] <Vosegus[Guinness]> I will deal with NSF...
[13:40:03] <Vosegus[Guinness]> But,please end the raids immediately. This is unfair, and is unprovoked. And you know it!
[13:40:19] <Franz> Vosegus, I believe the initial "raids" as they are called were resolved with peace.
[13:40:35] <Franz> The current "raid" is because Hitchcock dropped 4k and hit one of our nations.
[13:40:41] <Vosegus[Guinness]> But, 2are still going
[13:40:51] <Franz> One from your side, one from mine.
[13:41:22] <Franz> The rep demands as demanded by Last87 have been dropped, I'll probably be giving my money to Jimmyboy to rebuild.
[13:41:30] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Then end the raids...I had Hitchcock peac eout...consider this a mutal peace out...no reps,etc. We end this amixably
[13:42:05] <Franz> If you decide to switch protectors, I recommend either Atlas or The Last Remnants.
[13:42:15] <Vosegus[Guinness]> I will handle that...
[13:42:30] <Vosegus[Guinness]> I am asking...end the raids now...andnever raid us again!
[13:42:37] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Please Franz
[13:42:47] <Franz> Vosegus, the last request can only really be done if you get a new protector.
[13:43:02] <Franz> I don't really gain anything from raiding Guinness, just out of interest.
[13:43:09] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Franz...who we have protect us...is no concern of yours.
[13:43:19] <Franz> Vosegus, sometimes, it is.
[13:43:47] <Franz> As it is the difference between knowing who is protected by someone who is treating their protectorate right, and those who don't care about what happens to the protectorate.
[13:43:57] <Franz> The order to peace out has been given to the Lavender Town nations involved.
[13:44:01] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Franz I appreciate the concern,etc...i really do...but, please let me handle guinness.
[13:44:11] <Franz> Of course, I am merely providing you input.
[13:44:22] <Vosegus[Guinness]> I appreciate it...
[13:44:30] <Franz> By the way, you should consider training your MoD on how war works, he has no WC, and spending any money he has on spies.
[13:44:39] <Vosegus[Guinness]> I know
[13:44:52] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Thank you for peacing out...
[13:44:56] <Franz> No problem.
[13:45:02] <Vosegus[Guinness]> i will take your concern under advisement
[13:45:17] <Vosegus[Guinness]> Have a great day!
[13:45:21] <Franz> You too.

We got in to this war to hold LT accountable for their actions against Guinness.

And they didn't do it just to us...they are doing the same thing to 2 other alliances!

Edited by Vosegus

Lets get the facts of this out...

LT raided us for no reason,pure and simple:

Their justification was:

1. Because they hated NSF...and raided us to try to force us to leave NSF protection. They would stop the raids if we did so! We refused because it is up to us in Guinness to decide who we want protecting us.

2. Another part of the raid was...they were poaching RedArmy to get him to leave Guinness. RedArmy refused, so they raided RedArmy and Sergei Romanov.
3. Another raid they aid was an accident...which we didn't believe.

Guinness after these raids, went to Franz and LT to resolve the issues diplomatically. They agreed to stop all attacks on Guinness,etc.But, once theys topped, shortly after they resumed the raids. So, on top of everything...Franz & LT lied, blackmailed,etc to continue their unprovoked aggression towards Guinness!

The following is my discussion with Franz:

We got in to this war to hold LT accountable for their actions against Guinness.

And they didn't do it just to us...they are doing the same thing to 2 other alliances!

Point 1 stems from our protector, who hold similar views, point 2 is a lie and point 3 is correct, it was in-fact a mistake.

I don't have.anything.negative.to say about.lavender.town. they are great people, but after being.raided time in and time out. I have become angered with them. Have fun nsf, mister black and the imperial treaty.

Let's not pretend you didn't look very closely at Atlas.

So conflicted, the people in Guinness I've talked with seem pretty cool, but Franz is franz...Team Rocket forever lives in my heart <3

So I am going to wish both sides fun and good luck and hopefully a speedy resolution to the issue!

From what I've observed, LT's been raiding more protected alliances than just Guinness, NSF's just the ones who are willing to live up to their treaty. Regardless of what the minute details are, you can't say it isn't earned on some level.

Please let this expand. A C&G/NSF/Guinness vs. Micro Coalition War will be comical.

All of Lavender Town's allies combined is still less NS than NSF alone

o/ NSF

o/ Guinness

EDIT: Atlas government "neutral" on the matter that involves their ally. This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

[17:02] <&Kiloist> I hold an agreement with Franz
[17:02] <&Kiloist> <3

-

[17:06] <&Kiloist> I am the CoIA of Atlas. We hold a treaty with NSF.
-
[17:06] <+Rotavele> Neutral on your ally being raided?
[17:07] <&Kiloist> Well, from what I've read, Guinness declared war.
[17:07] <+Rotavele> Because they were being raided
[17:07] <&Kiloist> NSF is honoring their treaty.
-
[17:07] <&Kiloist> But I'm not one to choose sides over something so small.
[17:08] <&Kiloist> I do have a liking to how LT stands true to their word.
[17:08] <&Dorian[Atlas]> I state my opinions openly.

This is not how an ally should treat it's ally, especially during a war where they are protecting a protectorate. If you don't support your ally, then do not voice it. 
Edited by Rotavele

I love how you fail to post the full logs Rotavele, it would reveal that Atlas actually supports their allies. Yet again you are posting snippets of what has actually gone down. NSF know my position on this war and they know I will defend them if they call me in, Franz also knows my opinion on this war that I do not condone the raids on Guinness and they have every right to respond with this course of action. I'm not a tyrant that will say oh your beliefs have to be mine to be in my AA everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but it doesn't represent Atlas as a whole. Atlas has its own beliefs and we support this war and if called in we will take the correct course of action that is required by our charter.

On another note good luck in this war Guinness and NSF

o/ Guinness

o/ NSF

o/ War

o/ Casualties

I love how you fail to post the full logs Rotavele, it would reveal that Atlas actually supports their allies. Yet again you are posting snippets of what has actually gone down. NSF know my position on this war and they know I will defend them if they call me in, Franz also knows my opinion on this war that I do not condone the raids on Guinness and they have every right to respond with this course of action. I'm not a tyrant that will say oh your beliefs have to be mine to be in my AA everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but it doesn't represent Atlas as a whole. Atlas has its own beliefs and we support this war and if called in we will take the correct course of action that is required by our charter.

On another note good luck in this war Guinness and NSF

o/ Guinness

o/ NSF

o/ War

o/ Casualties

Good. The way you guys talked on IRC you were kissing Franz's ass a lot, especially when it was said your gov members have a treaty with him. Anyone who I suspect is doing wrong, I will expose and always have no matter what that does to my reputation. I am glad to hear you clear that up and do the right thing.

Edited by Rotavele