Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This war is absolutely hilarious. And most of it is summarized in this very thread.

IRON seemingly ready for the lunatic asylum
CnG calling others lapdogs
The sudden discovery of "moralism" by the likes of NG
Making a show out of "defending" an ally by declaring on a minor alliance when there are way bigger targets out there

All in all, the whole ordeal has caused me to feel sympathy for NG. Whatever their failings (and there were many) they have never lowered themselves to this level.

It was nice knowing you IRON.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. All of our allies were informed that we were at their service, and just tell us when and where.  We were asked to enter where we were by all of our allies together sitting in a room.  The thinking being that when we entered we would attract a large amount of ns... as we did.   I also think our conduct in the last three wars have clearly demonstrated we are not out for protecting our own skin.  As that is three wars in a row without flinching we have faced off against enemies outnumbering us many times over. Gladly.  As we will again in the future i'm sure. 

Ohh and incidentally what alliance were you in last war?  AI i'm guessing?  Since I heard from NPO, AI, and IRON at the start of the war all saying their hope was for the only terms to be a handshake and their goal wasn't punishment .  I also heard that from the leader of your current alliance.  So i'm not sure what you are raving about.  Maybe they were just saying that for PR reasons?  But I took them at their word.

Actually, get your facts straight.  It was your kings that came to us and asked that neither one of us activate our treaties in the coming war since we would be on opposite sides, but not to worry since post war Sparta would be leaving XX afterwards.

It was also your kings by the bye who cancelled the treaty without ever asking ODN for help.  ::shrugs:: which we made clear to our allies at the time in the war coalition we would have to honor if they did ask.  Which is probably why they held off hitting you so long.  I wont pretend I wasnt happy you never asked for help.  I was.  But you also never asked for it.

Interestingly, from what I heard.. from your own leaders... Sparta had no intention of honoring their ODN treaty no matter what in that war.

Or TLDR: people living in glass houses shouldnt be quick to throw stones

You know, considering that this subject comes up almost every single time Sparta and odn are in the same thread, you'd think that 1- you would keep atleast a relatively same story each time and 2- drop the logs

Drop the logs and clear everything up

You know, considering that this subject comes up almost every single time Sparta and odn are in the same thread, you'd think that 1- you would keep atleast a relatively same story each time and 2- drop the logs

Drop the logs and clear everything up

The statement of one who never knew what the fuck happened~

All part of TOP's master plan to get IRON rolled next war without lifting a finger. Well played, platypi.

There's times when one has a master plan, and times when one wins the lottery.

IRON's responsibility is to honour their obligation to NG, if you wanted NG to discharge that obligation then you had to broker terms between LoSS and NG that were acceptable to NG. Entering peace negotiations does not nearly satisfy the defence clause in the Forge accords which states:

"There are times when it will be needed to lend a hammer or a shield forged from this treaty. Should any third party strike the shield of either signatory then the other will duly cast his hammer upon them".

But then you already new that because I already told you in the IRON embassy.

Nuff said really.

That's easy, I never in a hundred years would put an ally who was clearly on the other side in such a position because of a technicality, like NG feeling like it had a claim that it was pre-empted. If I knew 5 alliances were going to be on me, and a sixth was on there because of an unposted treaty, I would have either taken the peace or let it ride out, but I wouldn't have tried to pull an ally who wanted to be on the other side, and had many reasons to be on the other side, into the mess with me.

But you would sign a fake treaty to allow an unneeded additional amount of NS on your allies ally (doing so after nearly tearing an entire coalition apart by nitpicking who and how much could hit an ally of yours on the other side ... while saying things like "we would be bad allies if we let just anyone who wants to hit  GOD hit GOD... guess its ok to make your allies in IRON bad allies by being the vessel that enable this dabacle.) It is readily apparent that you have IRONs best interest at heart. They certainly are fortunate to have you. And you guys are not hypocrites at all. HAIL VE!

Nope.. you would never put an ally in a bad position on the other side... only ones on the same side.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Silly Pacifican...even now you don't get it.

Your reputation is well known, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  You also not on trial here, except in that you claim superiority over IRON, which is laughable.  That has been my point all along--you are here bashing IRON for no good reason.

As for the last war, what you state was true regarding some very early conversations that took place between IRON, AI, and NPO.  Things changed as the more alliances were brought into the mix and the war became ever more bloody.  Indeed by the end of the conflict there was a fair amount of finger pointing and accusations internally at AI and that was in part what spawned the second incarnation of Valhalla.  While the war ended in a EQ victory, you won't find a single person in the know who was particularly happy with how it was planned, executed, or even how it ended particularly.

I find this particularly funny, considering how your own position on how the war should end shifted so dramatically in the final days. One day you were wanting to continue dragging down Umbrella/MK for at least a few more rounds, and then the next you were screaming about your pixels and the war needing to end Right Now. I believe there were even a few additional surrenders taking pressure off of AI between your complete 180 position shift. 

It is sad to see IRON fail so spectacularly here. And ODN is right to claim superiority here. Seems IRON had no intention of honoring their treaty, and the way they are entering this war is pathetic.

Hey IRON, I hear you'll be countering us against NADC, an alliance you have no ties to whatsoever. I just wanted to let you know that we're looking forward to seeing what sort of absurd chains you pull off to make that happen! Good luck!

The only chain that matters Pezstar, is the one that TOP keeps them on.

Hey IRON, I hear you'll be countering us against NADC, an alliance you have no ties to whatsoever. I just wanted to let you know that we're looking forward to seeing what sort of absurd chains you pull off to make that happen! Good luck!

Time to recycle old propaganda?

Uu4NCBE.gif