Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

LMAO, you think I actually care about peace mode, don't you?

In fact, I don't. I've said multiple times on these forums I don't care who hangs out in peace mode nor do I care the reason. I just like seeing rush sykes/TLR get wrecked.

Your persistent comments about Rush being in PM seem to indicate otherwise.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Rush and AirMe alone. They are in Peace Mode because I told them to be in peace mode. Otherwise this thread and others of its' kind wouldn't have become this... fun? But it's run its course, lets leave it behind. They are in PM and they stay in PM. Thank you.

As to our rebuilding - TLR has been going through difficult times of late and as such, we've had no active economy person to take on the monumental task of arranging this whole rebuild thing, plus some other stuff. We are better now, we'll be ready for the next roll with IRON.

Edited by Elorian

Leave Rush and AirMe alone. They are in Peace Mode because I told them to be in peace mode. Otherwise this thread and others of its' kind wouldn't have become this... fun? But it's run its course, lets leave it behind. They are in PM and they stay in PM. Thank you.

As to our rebuilding - TLR has been going through difficult times of late and as such, we've had no active economy person to take on the monumental task of arranging this whole rebuild thing, plus some other stuff. We are better now, we'll be ready for the next roll with IRON.

People who have been here as long as Rush and AirMe shouldn't need an economist telling them how to rebuild.

Nobody gives a hoot about one particular nation's WC or why they're not fighting. Take a look around and there are hundreds of nations in peace mode on both sides. Stop using petty attacks to avoid addressing statements. It's below you.

I'm not the one that brought it up, he did. I don't see where I've avoided addressing his statements though, or been using petty attacks. He decided to go after one of my members and used some odd logic, I went after that.

Nobody gives a hoot about one particular nation's WC or why they're not fighting. Take a look around and there are hundreds of nations in peace mode on both sides. Stop using petty attacks to avoid addressing statements. It's below you.

That's really funny given that Steve Buscemi has been the main culprit of using these "petty tactics." :laugh:

I'm not the one that brought it up, he did. I don't see where I've avoided addressing his statements though, or been using petty attacks. He decided to go after one of my members and used some odd logic, I went after that.

Yeah. it wasnt that your member decided to go after me. It was I decided to go after him. Got it.

Bitter much?   <_<

Your posts in the A.I. forums were instrumental in prying apart the factions that existed in A.I. and ripped open wounds further.

It was acknowledged that AI was going to be the star of the show and that perhaps IRON would contribute (NPO was buried so far into PM it would have taken a search party to find them)--that was the extent of the rumors.  But there was never a list of alliances and the number of nations that would be participating revealed and none was presented--probably because it never existed.   By that point in the war Umbrella was a wounded tiger more than capable of continuing to do serious damage.  To what end?  For what purpose would we be fighting?  So people on the OWF could stand around and point and laugh?  That's gladiator sport at best, an execution at worst.  I had no desire to participate in such b.s. and you shouldn't have either.

Oh and A.I. was at last report was a member of Duckroll.  Duckroll includes IRON among it's members.  While there is no specific clause in the Duckroll treaty that prohibits a member of a Duckroll associated alliance from trashing the hell out of another Duckroll associated alliance, it was understood that no such clause was even necessary.  That's because Duckroll members always had each other's backs, even if they didn't always fight together as a team.  It would appear your version of "having each other's back" includes putting a dagger in it.

Bitter? No, I have made my peace with the Valhalla split. Does not mean I will ever really trust any of your leadership, as you have shown nothing worthy of trust. I seem to recall Non Grata having your back during the split, it is so nice of you to repay that by cheering on IRON hitting Non Grata's allies.

And you can claim that I was the problem the entire time, but you are just fooling yourselves. For admin's sake, I was not even government beyond the initial term. Ai existed for well over a year before deciding to renege on the "no going back" promises all three (four) alliances made in the beginning. Valhalla wanted a merge, but not into anything other than Valhalla. Your problem with me was that I never was in Valhalla, and had no desire to be in Valhalla.

I see you have edited your post from what was there initially. Seems someone has corrected you on your misconceptions about the treaties Ai holds. It looks like you really are capable of learning! And you are right, there is nothing in the gentleman's agreement that is the Duckroll Project that prevents one member from pointing out a shitty thing another member does, and calling it a shitty thing. I would actually think it would be encouraged. At least, it used to be, when better people were hanging out in the Duckroll back channels. Some of those better people are right here in this thread, denouncing with me.

IRON has done a shitty thing. Everyone, save the few loudmouth ignoramus partisans (hi, Hal!), is acknowledging that this is a crap way to treat an ally. Have the decency to shred the treaty ahead of time if you have so little regard for it.

Bitter? No, I have made my peace with the Valhalla split. Does not mean I will ever really trust any of your leadership, as you have shown nothing worthy of trust. I seem to recall Non Grata having your back during the split, it is so nice of you to repay that by cheering on IRON hitting Non Grata's allies.

And you can claim that I was the problem the entire time, but you are just fooling yourselves. For admin's sake, I was not even government beyond the initial term. Ai existed for well over a year before deciding to renege on the "no going back" promises all three (four) alliances made in the beginning. Valhalla wanted a merge, but not into anything other than Valhalla. Your problem with me was that I never was in Valhalla, and had no desire to be in Valhalla.

I see you have edited your post from what was there initially. Seems someone has corrected you on your misconceptions about the treaties Ai holds. It looks like you really are capable of learning! And you are right, there is nothing in the gentleman's agreement that is the Duckroll Project that prevents one member from pointing out a shitty thing another member does, and calling it a shitty thing. I would actually think it would be encouraged. At least, it used to be, when better people were hanging out in the Duckroll back channels. Some of those better people are right here in this thread, denouncing with me.

IRON has done a shitty thing. Everyone, save the few loudmouth ignoramus partisans (hi, Hal!), is acknowledging that this is a crap way to treat an ally. Have the decency to shred the treaty ahead of time if you have so little regard for it.

No, not at all. Doesn't sound like it, pal. Drinking a cup of tea helps. 

Yeah. it wasnt that your member decided to go after me. It was I decided to go after him. Got it.

Oh no, I went after you, because you have been going after my ally pretty hard for the last 20 something pages of this post, and anywhere else where people might read something you type, with talk of being terrible, and how horrible of an alliance Iron is.

I just find it hypocritical of you to talk about being terrible, when you yourself have said after 7 month of peace you still aren't ready to fight in a war, its pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourself.  Your nation is only 90 days younger than mine, and I racked up more casualties last war fighting the best nations AI had to offer for 2 months, than you have earned during your entire existence. 

I question who the dumb one is here.  That being said, in the wars VE has engaged with TLR, I have been pretty disappointed about how quickly TLR has rolled over, I really expected more out of you guys, but if you are the benchmark to gauge other TLR nations against, maybe I shouldn't be.