I have a few questions about this new initiative. The idea seems good to me, less multies make a better game, but i have a some concerns.
1. You say that the top cheater guy gained 24,5k tech in a year by multies alone. With perfect slot effiency you can get 36x600=21600 tech in a year. If you are right that someone gained 24,5k tech in a year by aid, then you have bigger problems than multies, if not then your calculations are wrong.
2. Do you investigate nations who were banned previously or do you look for all active nations who seems to be on free tech?
3. What about nations, who proved to be multies, but seemed to be tech dealing at usual selling rate in the past?
4. How many nations are involved? You seem to have a few usual suspects (given my tech, i guess it includes me), but today basically every bigger (and a lot of upcoming) nation is receiving a lot free tech. Do you have enough resources to really investigate every suspicious nation or just some nations that seemed to hated by part of the community?
5. How do you figure out aid date for previous years and deleted nations? Do you use external (and might be not so reliable, due to alliance bias) databases like lyricalz?
6. How do you make a difference about alliance tech programs and multi rings? Today most alliance is pumping top nations tech, while multiple nations are allowed in the same network, how can you figure out who's a multi and who's not?