Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitter? No, I have made my peace with the Valhalla split. Does not mean I will ever really trust any of your leadership, as you have shown nothing worthy of trust. I seem to recall Non Grata having your back during the split, it is so nice of you to repay that by cheering on IRON hitting Non Grata's allies.

And you can claim that I was the problem the entire time, but you are just fooling yourselves. For admin's sake, I was not even government beyond the initial term. Ai existed for well over a year before deciding to renege on the "no going back" promises all three (four) alliances made in the beginning. Valhalla wanted a merge, but not into anything other than Valhalla. Your problem with me was that I never was in Valhalla, and had no desire to be in Valhalla.

I see you have edited your post from what was there initially. Seems someone has corrected you on your misconceptions about the treaties Ai holds. It looks like you really are capable of learning! And you are right, there is nothing in the gentleman's agreement that is the Duckroll Project that prevents one member from pointing out a shitty thing another member does, and calling it a shitty thing. I would actually think it would be encouraged. At least, it used to be, when better people were hanging out in the Duckroll back channels. Some of those better people are right here in this thread, denouncing with me.

IRON has done a shitty thing. Everyone, save the few loudmouth ignoramus partisans (hi, Hal!), is acknowledging that this is a crap way to treat an ally. Have the decency to shred the treaty ahead of time if you have so little regard for it.

1. I have allies on both sides of this fight.  That doesn't honestly make me happy.

2. My problem with you is that you are a loud mouth and thank Admin your current government is nothing like you.  I actually enjoy reasonable relations with them, though building trust is a slow process and I respect that.  It was a bitter divorce.

3. You weren't invited to join Valhalla.  Actually, we relaunched to long boat initially not even sure we'd be more than a glorified retirement community for former members of the old Valhalla. Things changed, and there was never a plan to build things up to the point we have now.  But let's be clear why I left A.I.: when someone leaves an alliance on good terms, they should be free to select the next alliance they join without the threat of PZI--the Tris at AI at the time left differently, or at least one of them certainly did and was very specific in his threats.

4. I edited my post to correct a grammatical error, nothing more.  I stand by my words.

5.  Stop the baiting.  IRON has done nothing better or worse than ODN or any number of other alliances have done in the past and have done in this very war.  Would have have done things exactly as they did?  Perhaps, perhaps not.  But if I had a serious problem with it, I'd be taking it up with them in private channels, not out here.

EDIT: fake edit because it annoys you

Edited by ChairmanHal

Oh no, I went after you, because you have been going after my ally pretty hard for the last 20 something pages of this post, and anywhere else where people might read something you type, with talk of being terrible, and how horrible of an alliance Iron is.

I just find it hypocritical of you to talk about being terrible, when you yourself have said after 7 month of peace you still aren't ready to fight in a war, its pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourself.  Your nation is only 90 days younger than mine, and I racked up more casualties last war fighting the best nations AI had to offer for 2 months, than you have earned during your entire existence. 

I question who the dumb one is here.  That being said, in the wars VE has engaged with TLR, I have been pretty disappointed about how quickly TLR has rolled over, I really expected more out of you guys, but if you are the benchmark to gauge other TLR nations against, maybe I shouldn't be.

You do understand that TLR is an inactive shell, right?
It's been awhile, but from what I can remember, the number of wars TLR declared on Fark when Umb, TLR and Deinos attacked us was abysmal.

In fact, here are the stats:

From stats pulled on 7/14/2012

Aggregate losses of all Farkistan's opponents with percentage vs Farkistan's losses in parenthesis:
date land infra tech nukes nations str avg str score
x 226,363(218%) 681,818(167%) 125,169(151%) x -12 3,125,025(171%) 24,071(228%) 10.44(175%)

Active Umbrella/Fark Wars: 14
Fark Decs: 13
Umb Decs: 1
Fark to Umb: 1300%

Active Deinos/Fark Wars: 90
Fark Decs: 54
Deinos Decs: 36
Fark to Deinos: 150%

Active TLR/Fark Wars: 60
Fark Decs: 45
TLRDecs: 15
Fark to TLR: 300%

People who have been here as long as Rush and AirMe shouldn't need an economist telling them how to rebuild.

There is also a level of giving a crap that is involved as well.  My recent reservoir of that has been lacking.

You do understand that TLR is an inactive shell, right?
It's been awhile, but from what I can remember, the number of wars TLR declared on Fark when Umb, TLR and Deinos attacked us was abysmal.

In fact, here are the stats:

From stats pulled on 7/14/2012

Aggregate losses of all Farkistan's opponents with percentage vs Farkistan's losses in parenthesis:
date land infra tech nukes nations str avg str score
x 226,363(218%) 681,818(167%) 125,169(151%) x -12 3,125,025(171%) 24,071(228%) 10.44(175%)

Active Umbrella/Fark Wars: 14
Fark Decs: 13
Umb Decs: 1
Fark to Umb: 1300%

Active Deinos/Fark Wars: 90
Fark Decs: 54
Deinos Decs: 36
Fark to Deinos: 150%

Active TLR/Fark Wars: 60
Fark Decs: 45
TLRDecs: 15
Fark to TLR: 300%

Yeah, its almost like we had everyone in your range in Peace Mode because we were never meant to engage you. Its ALMOST like that, but that CANT be what it was.

Yeah, its almost like we had everyone in your range in Peace Mode because we were never meant to engage you. Its ALMOST like that, but that CANT be what it was.

Alright, ignoring that you were the last alliance to declare war on us, only fighting R&R and us who had mostly similar NS ranges and still lost ~840k NS and 19 nations.
Let me reword it, then.

On your current roster, since 2012-04-16 (That includes the Dave war, EQ and the current):
-you have 35 nations that have not declared a single offensive war
-71 that have declared less than 5 wars.

"An attack one is an attack on all" eliminates the need for that.

Not in the Dave war case of Deinos/Umb/TLR vs Fark.
TLR was the last ones to declare, it wasn't a ghost declaration to chain others in. Edited by EViL0nE

What truth? You pre-empted an alliance and used our ally to hit our blocmate to do so. MA has nothing to do with it, because you both optionally chose to pre-empt an alliance not at war. That would be a sore spot on any alliances reputation. The fact that you or anyone else in CnG thought that was a remotely good idea goes to show how delirious CnG was under MK rule. The fact that CnG is trying to play the situation with IRON off as somehow different is cute, but a tired game. You wonder why sparta was so pissed. All you had to say was, "yeah we made an extremely poor choice", but nope. Here we are years later, in denial that any wrongdoing was done because of the irrelevant significance of a "MA" clause, despite complaining about IRON when they took a move out of your playbook!

Don't mind me if I get in the way slurping up tears. I just can't help myself.

We optionally chose sure we didn't care about your feelings at all that I remember...ODN had no choice but to activate when we asked....They cared and asked us not to do it mentioned you even. In the end we made our decision. It was unfortunate you cried but hey.... Get it yet or do I really have to break into something simpler for you? Also, I thought it was a great idea. We rolled them and there was nothing you or anyone could do about it. The only people who ever cry about it is Sparta...hell not even Sparta...just you. IRON actually had a choice and failed terribly. Fell right on their face. I may actually have to stick around to see them get their just desserts.

We optionally chose sure we didn't care about your feelings at all that I remember...ODN had no choice but to activate when we asked....They cared and asked us not to do it mentioned you even. In the end we made our decision. It was unfortunate you cried but hey.... Get it yet or do I really have to break into something simpler for you? Also, I thought it was a great idea. We rolled them and there was nothing you or anyone could do about it. The only people who ever cry about it is Sparta...hell not even Sparta...just you. IRON actually had a choice and failed terribly. Fell right on their face. I may actually have to stick around to see them get their just desserts.

-_- I'm the only one that cared about it? I recall a lot more people being mad about it than just me.  I remember your embassy being renamed to trash can, because only garbage was found in there. I remember people that had 30 forum posts over 2 years stop by GATO's embassy just to tell you to fuck off. Just me? yeah.....

You were lucky you had DH on your side at the time. Everyone just looked the other way because they didn't care about XX in general and they definitely didn't want to deal with DH. IRON doesn't have that luxury. They already have people plotting against them, which puts them in a real dangerous situation. Keep telling yourself it's different though.

Edited by Enamel32

to be blunt, your(CnG) attitudes towards literally everyone besides NPO MK and CnG itself has ensured you would take a beatdown, IRON made their choice and now they are going to have to see it through, we shall see who is in a weaker position post war, IRON or CnG.

to be blunt, your(CnG) attitudes towards literally everyone besides NPO MK and CnG itself has ensured you would take a beatdown, IRON made their choice and now they are going to have to see it through, we shall see who is in a weaker position post war, IRON or CnG.

CnG has been dogpiled several wars in a row now. It doesn't seem to worry or weaken us much, now, does it. Apart from Rush, who is too old for this crap.

-_- I'm the only one that cared about it? I recall a lot more people being mad about it than just me.  I remember your embassy being renamed to trash can, because only garbage was found in there. I remember people that had 30 forum posts over 2 years stop by GATO's embassy just to tell you to fuck off. Just me? yeah.....

You were lucky you had DH on your side at the time. Everyone just looked the other way because they didn't care about XX in general and they definitely didn't want to deal with DH. IRON doesn't have that luxury. They already have people plotting against them, which puts them in a real dangerous situation. Keep telling yourself it's different though.

Two years? And you're still crying?

Well, I'll be waiting for my beatdown I guess. Let me know when it arrives. Edited by magicninja

Well, I'll be waiting for my beatdown I guess. Let me know when it arrives.

CnG has been dogpiled several wars in a row now. It doesn't seem to worry or weaken us much, now, does it. Apart from Rush, who is too old for this crap.

This war is slightly different than last one, you lost your upper tier advantage by losing Umb/MK, not to mention I am getting the feeling this war is not going to end in a month or two, we shall see what the post war world looks like.

This war is slightly different than last one, you lost your upper tier advantage by losing Umb/MK, not to mention I am getting the feeling this war is not going to end in a month or two, we shall see what the post war world looks like.

Yeah have you seen our front in the upper tier? Damn frightening....lol.

You're welcome. I lied you have 3 weeks until its been two years. Still a long time to be crying. Those 30 post people have long since shut their yap and gotten over it. You seem to be the only whiny bitch left.

Oh I wouldn't say I'm crying. I stopped quite some time ago. Right now I'm enjoying the show :)