Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should come out and take it like a man though. Don't talk the talk if you fear the smackdown. Heck I came out! I'm getting rollololed and I have to deal with it!

I'm actually gonna disagree with this. If your nation can't fight competently for whatever reason then you should stay in PM. Why take unnecessary damage simply to prove one is brave about losing pixels?:P

To be honest, his opinion and statements should not be judged by his decision to remain in PM. Attack the statement, not the person making it.

You are really just being dumb now. Try to paint me as the loud-mouth guy who doesnt fight. I can be accused of (and some even rightfully so), but to suggest that I am sitting out to preserve anything is dumb. 

1) I am following orders.

2) If you think my nation fighting for 2 weeks (thats about all I can afford since I blew my $3 billion last war) would make an iota of difference to my alliance, then you are just a fool. My nation is in the shape it is in because I ALWAYS fight, without regard for it. The only difference here is this war came 3-4 months quicker than it traditionally would have.

3) Ask my allies how many of them feel let down by me with regards to war performance. 

You're talking to a VE nation like Ronny about how much you blew through in cash last war. Call Ronny a lot of things, but he certainly isn't dumb. You said you took too much damage last war to help out your allies in this war. That's fine if that's what your alliance wants you to do, but from that position, maybe tone down how much you want to question people's loyalty.

Rush said he isn't coming out because he took a lot of damage last war?

Obviously a cover for no warchest. He should come out and take it like a man though. Don't talk the talk if you fear the smackdown. Heck I came out! I'm getting rollololed and I have to deal with it!

He'll probably come out the last  week of the war and down declare on the weakest nub he can find just so he can say he single handedly crushed whatever alliance it was he was facing. Heck, he'll probably hit me :/

You have just proven you know nothing of me. Not that it is a shock.

You're talking to a VE nation like Ronny about how much you blew through in cash last war. Call Ronny a lot of things, but he certainly isn't dumb. You said you took too much damage last war to help out your allies in this war. That's fine if that's what your alliance wants you to do, but from that position, maybe tone down how much you want to question people's loyalty.

I didnt say I took too much damage. I will thank you to not put words in my mouth. What I did do , however , was blow throguh my warchest. There is no shame in that. It was the 1st war that I literally ever had a really  good warchest in. And I will call ANYONE dumb who questions my willingness to engage in losing wars or take the dreaded damage. You know why? Because it is a dumb thing to say.

Lol TLR, don't expect a good fight from them, IRON. And lol Rush, last time we nuked him, he only has less than 50 million war chest.

Once again someone who knows nothing. Dont expect a good fight from us. It never fails to amuse me.

Let me try this....

lol Fark, dont expect a good fight from them. You know why? I remember the last 2 rounds of the Grudge war, when I was fighting 2 Fark gov members (the same 2 in both cycles no less).. and they didnt even bother to so much as launch CMs the last 2 cycles. 

See how silly that sounds? It is true, but it doesnt prove anything in regards to your alliance, or mine.

Did they burned 3 billion just in 1 short war? Fark put alliances like NG in high regard because they know how to fight, but you with your mouth?

1 short war? Rush and I were engaged from day 1 in the last war we entered until the day we exited. We were triple teamed every cycle due to competent planning by our competition. Between fighting and rebuilding, I blew through 4 billion in the same time frame as Rush.  The last war was not a "short war."  3 months of upper and middle tier fighting.  Does FARK even know what an upper tier is? 

Edited by AirMe

I'm fine with it too. Definitely worth it to see you cowering in peace mode

"Cowering in peacemode" would be the right term, if he were in charge of our military (which he isn't). If you or anyone else have any questions over Rush being in peacemode talk to our milcom and I'm sure they'll happily tell you where to shove them. Edited by Stefano Palmieri

1 short war? Rush and I were engaged from day 1 in the last war we entered until the day we exited. We were triple teamed every cycle due to competent planning by our competition. Between fighting and rebuilding, I blew through 4 billion in the same time frame as Rush.  The last war was not a "short war."  3 months of upper and middle tier fighting.  Does FARK even know what an upper tier is? 

Everyone knows what an upper tier is.  It is the thing you send to pm when war happens.

I didnt say I took too much damage. I will thank you to not put words in my mouth. What I did do , however , was blow throguh my warchest. There is no shame in that. It was the 1st war that I literally ever had a really  good warchest in. And I will call ANYONE dumb who questions my willingness to engage in losing wars or take the dreaded damage. You know why? Because it is a dumb thing to say.

Meh, you had plenty of time to rebuild.

I mean, I don't get it. I spent 4.5 billion during last war and the rebuild, and I'm stronger than I was before that war, and started this war with more cash on hand. I'm having a hard time understanding why you couldn't rebuild yourself back to 8k infra while having a couple bil in the bank in the 7 months or so since the last war, if you had 3 bil to start.

I don't think its a dumb thing to say at all, I don't think its dumb to not understand the process that goes through people's heads when they decide to not put their personal NS on the line for their alliancemates/allies. Calling people dumb for making an accurate observation is a dumb thing to say.

You were in the last war for two months, not three.

Edited by goldielax25

You were in the last war for two months, not three.

Nobody gives a hoot about one particular nation's WC or why they're not fighting. Take a look around and there are hundreds of nations in peace mode on both sides. Stop using petty attacks to avoid addressing statements. It's below you.

Of all the people in the game, the last two people I would say are cowards (Non-Polars) would be AirMe and Rush Sykes. Any one who is questioning their courage really really needs to look up their past first. Those two are top notch in every regard.

You only are making Sparta look bad.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Nation_Peace&ID=10004

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Nation_Peace&ID=10155

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Nation_Peace&ID=10016

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Nation_Peace&ID=10017

Look at all these people "cowering" in peace mode, right?

LMAO, you think I actually care about peace mode, don't you?

In fact, I don't. I've said multiple times on these forums I don't care who hangs out in peace mode nor do I care the reason. I just like seeing rush sykes/TLR get wrecked.

Edited by Enamel32