TPF Declaration of War

TPF vs MI6.  This will be a fun war for both sides.  Having been a member of both I can honestly say both groups are full of good people and jackhole free.  Good luck to both of you.  I know in the cluster frack that this war is, this will be a well fought battle between to honorable foes.    

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like when the rationale for war is "You beat this guy up too much"

Choices have been made; sandwiches will be had

I will take a Turkey, Mozzarella-Provolone cheese, and Cucumber on Whole Wheat. Thank you.

Defending allies is no longer a good excuse. If you did not support the actions of your coalition you should have either cancelled your treaty or worked with us as others have.

You don't get it. I don't know why, but I am guessing you never did and never will.

hahahahaha. You and HalfEmpty got real lucky with my aircraft. Apparently my pilots were drunk on the job.

Oh don't worry.  I am usually someone with quite unfortunate luck as far as aircraft and nukes go as the guy who it took 24 launches to hit one day can attest.  I am sure it will even out quickly.  I'll take what I can get for now!

Prodigal Moon, on 07 Nov 2013 - 16:17, said:
I have the feeling there are a few of us thinking this right now.

Whoa guys! Shocker here!! There are still alliances with honor that actually hold treaties to their word!!! You can't seriously be surprised by this now, can you? Or is the coalition of ill-intentions really given you all a pathological mindset that it's impossible to think otherwise? Pathetic.

Whoa guys! Shocker here!! There are still alliances with honor that actually hold treaties to their word!!! You can't seriously be surprised by this now, can you? Or is the coalition of ill-intentions really given you all a pathological mindset that it's impossible to think otherwise? Pathetic.

You read a lot into a little don't you? For one, all Chim said was that he was surpised TPF DoWed MI6. That could mean multiple things including, oh I don't know, TPF may be hitting someone else that hit NPO. 

I know, shocker right. Your delusional mindset can only jump to one conclusion and cannot even attempt to comprehend that things usually have multiple meanings.

Hahaha wow.I don't know how to say this nicely: you have no idea what I was alluding to and you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Upset you couldn't convince TPF to betray their closest ally Chim? TPF has always been an honorable alliance, they wouldn't pull a LoSS.

Honestly we were all surprised it wasn't GATO who declared on us given the amount of shit some of them talk towards us.

I also don't think that anyone in MI6 is upset that TPF has declared war on us. Better an alliance that's going to do some decent fighting and help us keep our spot as the most heavily engaged alliance than one in peace mode.

Best of luck TPF, and to memoryproblems in particular.

My respect for TPF has grown considerably.

Unsurprisingly.

Honestly we were all surprised it wasn't GATO who declared on us given the amount of shit some of them talk towards us.

Eh. Edited by Garion

give em hell MI6, like I have to tell you haha

I also don't think that anyone in MI6 is upset that TPF has declared war on us. Better an alliance that's going to do some decent fighting and help us keep our spot as the most heavily engaged alliance than one in peace mode.

well said Stagger

Edited by sounion

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Unsurprisingly.

When they committed to a bandwagon and changed their mind, that's actually fairly respectable. I'm absolutely not TPF's biggest fan, but this is a move I can admire.

If you think this will end well you obviously don't know Tywin Lannister.

We do, and we know you will have no impact on the outcome.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

I'm sorry that we use big words.

Your statement also didn't invalidate my point at all. I'm still surprised that GATO hasn't hit us (yet?). Edited by Facade

If you think this will end well you obviously don't know Tywin Lannister.

Are you really this dumb or is it just an act?  Nobody here thinks it will end well as TPF has made very clear they know they are heading into a loosing war.  Can the dramatics and stop dragging your alliances name into the ground.