TPF Declaration of War

I am outraged that you would launch such a treacherous unprovoked attack.

Just kidding.

Welcome to the fight.  Let's have a blast blowing up as many of our fair citizens as we can!

Edited by Taget

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really respect TPF for honoring treaties even with the outcome isn't certain.  That's more that can be said about so many alliances here.  Good luck!

Pretty sure we all know this ends with a lot of our nations in ruins. Hopefully with dramatic infighting along the way. Let's enjoy it.

welcome to the fight. it wont last long, mi6 is pretty shit, im sure they are already writing up a peace offer and there disbandment announcement is ready to be posted post war. worst alliance in CN IMO

Something tells me it aint gonna be that easy.

Welcome to the fight TPF. Finally we get countered and it is done with a massive 15 nation blitz... Can we hope for better results tomorrow night?

Some more, yes. Night, maybe. Not many keeping update hours these days and we're sort of anticipating someone else joining.

Edited by Roadie

Funnily enough, despite several blitzes by my larger NPO opponents, they both failed to get me into anarchy without nukes. It wasn't until a TPF member joined the fight that they were able to drop me that low in troops. I suppose this says something. Then again, I should have seen the writting on the wall when one of the NPOers messaged me the info he gained on a spy op of my own nation.

Funnily enough, despite several blitzes by my larger NPO opponents, they both failed to get me into anarchy without nukes. It wasn't until a TPF member joined the fight that they were able to drop me that low in troops. I suppose this says something. Then again, I should have seen the writting on the wall when one of the NPOers messaged me the info he gained on a spy op of my own nation.

You are welcome.

Naysayers be darned (with ugly Christmas sweaters), this is indubitably an honorable move by TPF.
I don't make a habit of hailing non-allied alliances, and I don't have much sympathy for their chosen side, BUT...

o/ TPF

It's just nice to see an alliance do the right thing, especially if it's going to hurt more than the alternative.

Edited by Farnsworth