CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

ccHuTa8.png

I don't have a lot of time to write this, the guards will find me at any moment. I was smuggling a large shipment of our delicious, uncut, top-of-the-line blue product in one of my bodily orifices and I engaged in physical relations of my favorite kind with a man named Sardonic. You know how we get, but I guess some people thought it was domestic violence (even though Sard's totally cool with playing our game that way) and called the cops. The cops showed up and started calling him smurfboy because things were stained blue, but when they realized it wasn't rock candy on his rock they arrested me. Now I'm in a Mexican prison awaiting trial. I've been in here for about 3 weeks now, and there's absolutely no chance I'll make bail or really ever see the light of day again. On my powers as the leader of LPH, I hereby resign my position and take up one of lesser power as Worthless Tool. In my place I appoint Rey as the new leader of LPH. 

Shit, somebody's coming, I've gotta go. Just remember kids, stay away from Sardonic. 

(RL concerns have absorbed all of my time, and as much as it pains me to do so, I am stepping down from CN politics, most likely permanently. Rey is now the leader of LPH.) 

Signed,

Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax) -- Founder and Leader (former) of Los Pollos Hermanos

Also a war criminal responsible for everything you hate. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the rest Che, you've surely earned it.

Congrats to Rey btw.

I've just heard rumors of a new LPH flag in the works.

2mzwk0y.jpg   :lol1:

You think we'll be able to afford a headstone that fancy when he's done with LPH? We'll be lucky if we can pay for one of those little plastic tags that you buy when you bury a relative nobody really liked. 

Ohgodwerealldoomed

Dear members of LPH, Kashmir is here for you during these dire times. I know it's hard to admit, but your alliance is dead. Flock tothe loving, gentle, hairy arms of Kashmir. Switch your in game alliance affiliation and all will be well, friends.

I wonder how many pages of "rey gonna kill lph" posts we're going to get before people realize they aren't funny anymore.

I wonder how many asshats NSO can produce.

Technically this post is related to the topic as it refers to your views on what happens in this thread.

Edited by Commander shepard

Technically this post is related to the topic as it refers to your views on what happens in this thread.

Gee golly wilickers! That one there hurt.

Quit yer learning - we can't keep up with your wit.

Congrats Rey - what happens if I pull this little cord in the wall over here??  :popcorn:

Edited by Rayvon

Best regards and may all go well for you, Chax.

As For Rey, hehehehehehe.....

Our plans :wub:

I admit I can't complain at all about my little official interaction with Rey... This makes for interesting times, tho :P

Heh, I feel if you had more interactions, you'd have a 180 on your view of me.

Your edit, while cute, is incorrect. I do enjoy that you're a God-fearing citizen of Bob, but you can't repent as you sin.

Congrats Rey - what happens if I pull this little cord in the wall over here??  :popcorn:

Oh boy, let's not find out! D:

I apologize if that is indeed the case as I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

I was more looking for you to reply to my post with "Yup".

I do enjoy that you're a God-fearing citizen of Bob, but you can't repent as you sin.

I would more accurately call myself a dark knight.

I wonder how many pages of "rey gonna kill lph" posts we're going to get before people realize they aren't funny anymore.

Not only are they unfunny, a lot of the people making them don't have much of a ground to stand on, seeing as who was/is leading their alliances.

Not only are they unfunny, a lot of the people making them don't have much of a ground to stand on, seeing as who was/is leading their alliances.

[OOC: I believe you played the other game that I led MK in. That was 4 years ago. I did just as well as most of those people are doing now, as a child]

But yes, people like to judge my FA presence based on the fact that I'm not their favorite person here.