CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've signed two treaties recently; this doubles our treaty count, so as you can see, we're on a roll.  The CoJ doesn't recruit, but I'd put any one of our very few applicants up against any 11 of yours.  In either case, CoJ doesn't subscribe to banal definitions of success which depend only on amassing more more more, but stresses quality instead.

Now, despite being small and only having a few treaties, CoJ hasn't imploded, put me on trial, disbanded, reformed, and put me back in charge anytime lately, how are you pollas doing there.

But, as ProdMo pointed out, he was being ironic.

Good luck with your new hypersensitive hyperactive leader, LPH.  May his treaties and recruits be a prosperous account upon which his ass can cash the checks he writes with his mouth.  Congratulations, Uruk, I hope you have a ball.

Fuck me, we did all that? Goddammit Rey, you were supposed to text me when important things were happening. I'm firing you. 

Seconded.  :smug:

Third'ed

Also, all in all this doesn't strike me as a big downgrade for LPH.

Best wishes to whatever you call yourself, may you bring LPH nothing more or less then what they deserve, I'm sure you will.

Edited by memoryproblems

Don't be intentionally obtuse you know exactly what he is talking about

MCXA having every competent member leave??? (aside from Gopher, good on him for commitment!) Edited by Neo Uruk

What in admins name are you going on about

You hold the past against us yet do not remember your own alliance's. Certainly a good trait for running your mouth on the OWF, is it not?

Different name same package

Stringer Bell explains better here

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbbZc2pab9k

So do you think the same of FEAR? And what of Wolfpack?

Keep in mind we hold nothing against either of our former allies and brothers. They are, for the most part, still very good people and Ovid has been very diplomatic towards us. I do not consider either an enemy of LPH, and feelings are not hostile within the membership either. Just want to clear that up before people think I'm casting blame, but FEAR/Wolfpack would fall under the umbrella of the "Different name same package" phrasing.