CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, because that would require work, and we all know they are scared of that stuff." - kilo

You're right Kilo no one would think that when you said "they" you meant House Baratheon. It must have been a typo on your part. Also Xanth is not demeaning House Baratheon's name. He is trolling a post in which revealed that Rey the Great is now the new leader of LPH. Alliances are probably building statues of him as we speak. Also he put a lot of work in in his trolling efforts, i'm impressed myself.

Good God, you're a fucking tool.

"No, because that would require work, and we all know they are scared of that stuff." - kilo

You're right Kilo no one would think that when you said "they" you meant House Baratheon. It must have been a typo on your part. Also Xanth is not demeaning House Baratheon's name. He is trolling a post in which revealed that Rey the Great is now the new leader of LPH. Alliances are probably building statues of him as we speak. Also he put a lot of work into his trolling efforts, i'm impressed myself.

I definitely wouldn't call the kid a troll - he's not 'trolling' anything; shit - can't even say something he can stand by - has to edit every one of his posts (up to an hour later, or even after the next poster responds), sometimes two or three times to entirely different messages. Are any of you able to say something worthy of standing behind on your first try?

lol your entire forum get-up is based on Rey

hahahahahaha

seek therapy

I couldn't agree more

Edit* I mean I disagree entirely, wait no you are right.

Also, your welcome for keeping this otherwise routine changing of the guard thread at the top of the board Edited by Xanth

I'm going to buck a common trend here and say Rey is a pretty cool guy. He just talks way too much and he knows he does. :laugh: People fall for it hook, line and sinker though at this point it's starting to take over virtually every thread.

Putting Rey in charge is pretty much the same as disbanding, just with more laughs as we can watch him struggle on his way down. So good riddance to you guys, nice to see it finally over. Enjoy the fish!

fish.jpg

It's funny because you've never successfully led as much as a rogue attempt, despite having far more tries than me.

I'm going to buck a common trend here and say Rey is a pretty cool guy. He just talks way too much and he knows he does. :laugh: People fall for it hook, line and sinker though at this point it's starting to take over virtually every thread.

You only say that for more sellers! I like it. Edited by Neo Uruk

It's funny because you've never successfully led as much as a rogue attempt, despite having far more tries than me.You only say that for more sellers! I like it.

I've never tried leading a rogue attempt, when I've led armies I've always won. I never try getting people involved in any rogue attempts, I've just had some personal wars smashing my nation against alliances. What assistance I do ever seek in those wars is secret aid or tech deals where, they can feign ignorance of knowing I'm at war with an alliance or try avoiding detection from spy attempts or aid slot filling.

If you think I was seriously trying to attempt more than just grind whatever nations they have in range until our war is concluded, you're mistaken. I knew the main impact of my wars would be getting my casualty count up, and if the alliance isn't pleasant to talk with in regards to peace, the more people hear about it and they gloat about it, the reputation they gain through their wars with me is the reputation they have.

I've probably fought almost every major alliance at some point when we've fought over something. Most it will be a pleasant experience. The last time I seriously led an alliance, I led the FCC against IRON to victory in the Karma War, giving them a flawless record when I was King.

Fighting on my own and getting classified as a rogue is me enjoying retirement from the duties of being King, where you can do whatever you want regardless of the politics.

You won every time you paid reps? And, uh, newsflash: the only way you couldn't have "led" FCC to victory in Karma is by leaving Citadel.

FCC played a much more integral role than you realize, FCC was the only consistently anti-Continuum alliance in the bloc. Gremlins were in Continuum, but eventually left beginning to tip the scales of power away from Q. When Umbrella was let into the bloc, then later Argent, it further tipped the scales away from Q in Citadel. When the Karma War started, OG and TOP were still in Q. OG fought on the side of Q that war and lost. From the vantage point of influencing power slipping away from one bloc, if the FCC wasn't strongly on the Anti-Q side and wasn't so willing to fight NPO in a time most would want to avoid it, the Citadel might very well of still been mostly on the Continuum side by the time that war happened. Giving it a much different outcome if it happened regardless, but probably not even occurring.

Edited by Methrage

FCC played a much more integral role than you realize, FCC was the only consistently anti-Continuum alliance in the bloc. Gremlins were in Continuum, but eventually left beginning to tip the scales of power away from Q. When Umbrella was let into the bloc, then later Argent, it further tipped the scales away from Q in Citadel. When the Karma War started, OG and TOP were still in Q. OG fought on the side of Q that war and lost. From the vantage point of influencing power slipping away from one bloc, if the FCC wasn't strongly on the Anti-Q side and wasn't so willing to fight NPO in a time most would want to avoid it, the Citadel might very well of still been mostly on the Continuum side by the time that war happened. Giving it a much different outcome if it happened regardless, but probably not even occurring.

So you are saying that TOP fighting with NPO was an incredibly likely occurrence after NPO completely shat on them, were it not for FCC? You are also saying that TOP would have outweighed the heavy advantage Karma already had before they entered.

It's fine to say you were slightly influential, but I think you are, like always, overstating your importance and abilities. Edited by Neo Uruk

So you are saying that TOP fighting with NPO was an incredibly likely occurrence after NPO completely shat on them, were it not for FCC? You are also saying that TOP would have outweighed the heavy advantage Karma already had before they entered.

It's fine to say you were slightly influential, but I think you are, like always, overstating your importance and abilities.

I'm just saying the FCC was a consistent voice against Q, which at one point the FCC was the only Citadel member who wasn't in Q. It wasn't until Umbrella joined FCC wasn't the only one who wasn't in Q. Eventually Gremlins were convinced to leave Q. Since every alliance needs to agree on any new alliance to join Citadel, the only ones considered in any serious capacity were alliances not heavily tied to Q. I'm not saying all credit should go to FCC, but its a little ridiculous for you to claim that all we had to do was not leave the bloc, when for a long time we were the only alliance against any Citadel members being tied to Q, needing to support alliances who didn't want to be tied to Q for membership to even shift the atmosphere away from being the only member alliance who wasn't a member of Q. If all FCC did was go along with the flow, the Citadel would of been on the side of Q.

So you left FCC to become supreme dictator of Gre and told them to leave Q? Your personal leanings do not constitute Citadel policy despite your membership in the bloc. I wasn't "in the know" during the run-up to Karma, but I have a slight hint that everyone saw the writing on the wall and didn't want part of it. FCC did not control the temperament of Gre towards NPO, and I think you know that deep down. Your assertions that FCC guided Gremlins/TOP policy by existing is ridiculous. Was FCC a factor? Surely. Was FCC the driving force? I highly suspect otherwise.