CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you left FCC to become supreme dictator of Gre and told them to leave Q? Your personal leanings do not constitute Citadel policy despite your membership in the bloc. I wasn't "in the know" during the run-up to Karma, but I have a slight hint that everyone saw the writing on the wall and didn't want part of it. FCC did not control the temperament of Gre towards NPO, and I think you know that deep down. Your assertions that FCC guided Gremlins/TOP policy by existing is ridiculous. Was FCC a factor? Surely. Was FCC the driving force? I highly suspect otherwise.

I'm just pointing out how uninformed your comment about FCC only needing to not leave Citadel to win. At one point every signatory except FCC were Q members, even when the Karma War broke out two were still in Q. Its time like that swift action can also determine what an ally does. I remember it was a tense war and buildup since OG & TOP hadn't been convinced to drop Q. When all of Citadel (except OG who joined the other side) took swift action to hit the enemy, TOP was finally convinced to drop NPO to not end up on the wrong side from most of Citadel. Although it took awhile for it to happen. Me and others within Citadel discussing the need to be a more independent bloc probably weighed into their decision, but I had been telling them for a long time they should leave, but of course they had to decide on their own to make the decision. I had given up on them leaving Q before Gremlins finally left, which sparked up my interest again at the time.

I never said anything about FCC forcing any alliances to do anything, so I don't see where you took that leap. The FCC could of course only offer suggestions, debate and argue with the other signatories about their foreign policies. My comment isn't meant as to suggest it was FCC alone who made that war possible, but to point out the FCC had to work at it to align itself correctly to not have all our allies fighting for Q before the Karma War and it wasn't as simple as just stay in Citadel and you'll win no matter what, when the bloc wasn't even fully united that war.

That was the one war I always thought was worth doing, so until that war I built connections and allies who also weren't entirely content with the status quo. It was after that war I got bored of paying attention to the day to day politics and no longer had an underlying goal motivating me to lead the alliance in a direction. Although that war was the result of a lot of buildup happening with a lot of alliances back when I actually did try. If you want an example of a war effort where I was trying to win, that would be it. Seeing if I can stay out of ZI as I'm grinding up their nations within range is mostly just a stress test for my nation, to satisfy my curiosity on whether its possible for an advanced enough nation to rebuild from ZI and avoid bill lock even when fighting an alliance using all resources at their disposal. Trying to win in a situation like that is to cause maximum damage, while keeping your nation out of bill lock without getting stuck making bad agreements.

Whoever that is just won.  We should all stop being leaders on Planet Bob.

You first   :smug:

I think it's pretty clear at this point my reign is gonna be drama-free and oh my god so fucking hilarious

They'll write songs about you.

Edited by Letterkenny

Honestly appointing Rey as the leader of LPH is the greatest thing I've ever contributed to CN. Keep up the good work, LPH. You boys make me proud. :)

You gave the AA to MoSW, dink :v

But yeah no that post is BUNK.