CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

Actually, you said I would show logs. I'm merely showing that you're being two-faced for the public. You clearly came to me, with no evidence, to ask if LPH was spying on you? That is downright hostile at worst, and a very bad assumption at worst. You are trying to make a rival of my alliance, and it will not end in you dominating me verbally or militarily, I assure you.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey you are such a whiney little prick aren't you. 

If you are still mad about me calling you out and you doing nothing about It then maybe that problem is yours. As for me constantly pissing on your thread you should get used to it. Call it my last bit of fun here before I leave this planet called bob.

I await your whitty retort because as I have come to discover that's all you are really good at. that and harassing female gamers on irc.

Edited by Xanth

Rey you are such a whiney little prick aren't you. 

If you are still mad about me calling you out and you doing nothing about It then maybe that problem is yours. As for me constantly pissing on your thread you should get used to it. Call it my last bit of fun here before I leave this planet called bob.

I await your whitty retort because as I have come to discover that's all you are really good at. that and harassing female gamers on irc.

Shut up. 

Shut up. 

If you can't be bothered to at least lay down your own mindless drivel I ask that you please stay out of this pointless conversation. Don't you see I'm in the middle of randomly posting nonsense here.

Xanth isn't in government. However all former government members do have access to our government section. That's just how we do things in House Baratheon. That does not mean however that he represents the opinions of House Baratheon. Also i did not accuse you of anything, you just believe every time we chat that i am accusing you of something. Then as i said you run off and tell everyone of our private conversations on the OWF.

lol

If you can't be bothered to at least lay down your own mindless drivel I ask that you please stay out of this pointless conversation. Don't you see I'm in the middle of randomly posting nonsense here.

Yeah that's pretty apparent to everyone. :)

lol

Yeah that's pretty apparent to everyone. :)

Yeah I'm not going for subtle, more of an annoying and random outburst to keep myself firmly lodged under Reys skin. Edited by Xanth

Uh oh, big boy found a thesaurus. Let me lay down some more of my mindless drivel:

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To say everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just shut your mouth?
Yo

I busted a Yoohoo bottle on the ground when I was like 4 and a tiny piece of glass entered my knee. It's under my skin today as much as you are.

I have not yet begun to reach my full stride with

making you regret existing.

Uh oh, big boy found a thesaurus. Let me lay down some more of my mindless drivel:

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To say everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just shut your mouth?
Yo

Your words, they are meaningless to me, much like your existence. Please do carry on though, I need more reasons to return to my fun in this post.

Edited by Xanth

That's what you focus on? My word has Rey the Great actually run out of things to say?

Oh my god you've dedicated your forum persona to mocking him? My word man, does jealousy know no bounds? Even for [ooc, cn] this may be a new low. Yeesh. You do nothing to enhance anyone's view of HB, but I'm sure you give a flying shit.

Rey, you've officially cultivated a cult of personality. Bravo.

Oh you are such a comedian, really. Xanth isn't even a member of House Baratheon government, if you did your research you would have known that. House Baratheon government at no time insulted LPH in this thread. I did congratulate them on the new leadership. I would advise keeping HB out of your posting.

Rah rah rah! I never said he was government now did I? Now, since that is out of the way, I did recognize you congratulated Rey. Just wise up a little more. You're almost there!

"No, because that would require work, and we all know they are scared of that stuff." - kilo

You're right Kilo no one would think that when you said "they" you meant House Baratheon. It must have been a typo on your part. Also Xanth is not demeaning House Baratheon's name. He is trolling a post in which revealed that Rey the Great is now the new leader of LPH. Alliances are probably building statues of him as we speak. Also he put a lot of work into his trolling efforts, i'm impressed myself. 

Edited by Lucius Surana

"No, because that would require work, and we all know they are scared of that stuff." - kilo

You're right Kilo no one would think that when you said "they" you meant House Baratheon. It must have been a typo on your part. Also Xanth is not demeaning House Baratheon's name. He is trolling a post in which revealed that Rey the Great is now the new leader of LPH. Alliances are probably building statues of him as we speak. 

Kashmir is mass producing these statues. Would you like to order some? Profits go directly to Save The Rain Forest.

You're right Kilo no one would think that when you said "they" you meant House Baratheon. It must have been a typo on your part. Also Xanth is not demeaning House Baratheon's name. He is trolling a post in which revealed that Rey the Great is now the new leader of LPH. Alliances are probably building statues of him as we speak. Also he put a lot of work in in his trolling efforts, i'm impressed myself. 

Watch out Rey and Kiloist, he owned you both at the same time!

Edited by ColonelDionysus