CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You literally just made Rey your leader. That's cute. Good luck I guess.

Metaphorically, actually. 

Some of you have got issues with Rey. That's cool. Proud of you for forming an opinion, although I don't know if it's your own or not. Regardless, the ability to feel any sort of emotion takes some measure of brain power that I thought many of you lacked, so congratulations on that. 

You literally just made Rey your leader. That's cute. Good luck I guess.

Provided our applicants and yours will be accepted, LPH will have grown 11 members (more counting deletions) in the past two months I have been working on this alliance. CoJ, however, will have gained just one. How many treaties have you recently signed recently, again?

LPH isn't stagnating, we aren't going to stagnate, and somehow we're on near-equal footing as you despite existing for a little over three months. Edited by Neo Uruk

Provided our applicants and yours will be accepted, LPH will have grown 11 members (more counting deletions) in the past two months I have been working on this alliance. CoJ, however, will have gained just one. How many treaties have you recently signed recently, again?

LPH isn't stagnating, we aren't going to stagnate, and somehow we're on near-equal footing as you despite existing for a little over three months.

LPH was stagnating before you started doing work. You're probably the main reason this alliance still exists. 

Chax you better not delete.

I wouldn't do that to you. 

(OOC: We've got a steam-pressure washer at work manufactured by the Landa corporation. I think of you every time.) 

LPH isn't stagnating, we aren't going to stagnate, and somehow we're on near-equal footing as you despite existing for a little over three months.

You got defensive and missed the joke. Ah well, that's okay. At least I succeeded in forcing you to post a response that didn't include one of those catchphrases. Good luck with your transition from troll-for-hire to respectable alliance leader. I think you've got an uphill battle ahead of you.

You got defensive and missed the joke. Ah well, that's okay. At least I succeeded in forcing you to post a response that didn't include one of those catchphrases. Good luck with your transition from troll-for-hire to respectable alliance leader. I think you've got an uphill battle ahead of you.

I didn't miss the joke, you just made yourself sound really obtuse and I called you on it.

I didn't miss the joke, you just made yourself sound really obtuse and I called you on it.

Considering that the joke was to emulate you, sounding really obtuse was the point. But you've picked up 11 recruits in the last few months so you're no longer a terrible poster.

Drugs are bad, mkay? Just do what I do, Chax, skip work and drink all day.

Don't do what else I do, which are possibly felonies, and, though not illegal, I would place putting Rey in charge up at the top as equal to a stomach full of a lethal dose of balloon tied cocaine pellets. . ;)

Good luck fellas.

(Congrats Rey)

Nice Flag

Enlighten me, since you were the biggest component of MHA's Golden Age where they gracefully ascended to the top of politics.

It wasn't a slight. Don't be such a pretentious twat.

It wasn't a slight. Don't be such a pretentious twat.

I'm not the pretentious one. You're the one coming into a government change to declare that I'm incompetent for reasons I don't understand. Don't get mad when someone lets your record shine through.

Please refer me to the post that says the below

I'm not the pretentious one. You're the one coming into a government change to declare that I'm incompetent for reasons I don't understand. Don't get mad when someone lets your record shine through.

We've signed two treaties recently; this doubles our treaty count, so as you can see, we're on a roll.  The CoJ doesn't recruit, but I'd put any one of our very few applicants up against any 11 of yours.  In either case, CoJ doesn't subscribe to banal definitions of success which depend only on amassing more more more, but stresses quality instead.

Now, despite being small and only having a few treaties, CoJ hasn't imploded, put me on trial, disbanded, reformed, and put me back in charge anytime lately, how are you pollas doing there.

But, as ProdMo pointed out, he was being ironic.

Good luck with your new hypersensitive hyperactive leader, LPH.  May his treaties and recruits be a prosperous account upon which his ass can cash the checks he writes with his mouth.  Congratulations, Uruk, I hope you have a ball.

Edited by Schattenmann

Now, despite being small and only having a few treaties, CoJ hasn't imploded, put me on trial, disbanded, reformed, and put me back in charge anytime lately, how are you pollas doing there.

Los Pollos Hermanos hasn't had any of those things happen, either.