CN Leader Arrested on Meth Possession Charges

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit shut up. 

I'd put him in my bike tire so he'd make cool noises. 

Right? Errr. 

All these words, cheap useless words. Congrats on letting Rey ruin run your alliance. If you ever feel like your man enough my offer is extended to you as well good sir. I do grow tired of all the pomp. I long for the days when men ran this world, now we are left with little boys, talking heads and dancing fools. So please do your little dance, talk all the talk you need while the little kid makes your decision. I will always be sitting here to bug and annoy you with little to no provocation.

Edited by Xanth

All these words, cheap useless words. Congrats on letting Rey ruin run your alliance. If you ever feel like [b]your[/b] man enough my offer is extended to you as well good sir. I do grow tired of all the pomp. I long for the days when men ran this world, now we are left with little boys, talking heads and dancing fools. So please do your little dance, talk all the talk you need while the little kid makes your decision. I will always be sitting here to bug and annoy you with little to no provocation.

*you're

All these words, cheap useless words. Congrats on letting Rey ruin run your alliance. If you ever feel like your man enough my offer is extended to you as well good sir. I do grow tired of all the pomp. I long for the days when men ran this world, now we are left with little boys, talking heads and dancing fools. So please do your little dance, talk all the talk you need while the little kid makes your decision. I will always be sitting here to bug and annoy you with little to no provocation.

Can you please get the fuck out if you're just gonna talk about how dumb you are? Edited by Neo Uruk

Couldn't you just declare war on the little boys you seem to despise so much?

Edited by Zacharias

lol, watch out for this badass over here

lol, watch out for this badass over here
I am literally shaking over this guy. With overwhelming laughter.

What a lot of cheap words he's using and he's not saying much. How sad really. (Talking about Xanth, not Hereno - Hereno is cool.) Edited by Bernkastel

I am literally shaking over this guy. With overwhelming laughter.

What a lot of cheap words he's using and he's not saying much. How sad really.

Yeah he's kinda coming off as the usual cn $#@!, although you never know if he might be able to help someone on a rainy day.  Those clouds are really scary you know.  

Okay. 

Again different name same package

So is any alliance I'm in going to be the same package? 

No, because that would require work, and we all know they are scared of that stuff.

Oh you are such a comedian, really. Xanth isn't even a member of House Baratheon government, if you did your research you would have known that. House Baratheon government at no time insulted LPH in this thread. I did congratulate them on the new leadership. I would advise keeping HB out of your posting.

Oh you are such a comedian, really. Xanth isn't even a member of House Baratheon government, if you did your research you would have known that. House Baratheon government at no time insulted LPH in this thread. I did congratulate them on the new leadership. I would advise keeping HB out of your posting.

You did, however, just accuse me of spying on your alliance with no evidence and give him logs, which you said only gov had access to. Which makes him government, does it not?

Congrats on keeping up a front that you're trying to be civil with us, when in reality you're trying to make a rivalry where there is none.

Edit: post 99 problems, and they all bitches Edited by Neo Uruk

Xanth isn't in government. However all former government members do have access to our government section. That's just how we do things in House Baratheon. That does not mean however that he represents the opinions of House Baratheon. Also i did not accuse you of anything, you just believe every time we chat that i am accusing you of something. Then as i said you run off and tell everyone of our private conversations on the OWF.

Edited by Lucius Surana