EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tulak Hord, on 15 Mar 2013 - 10:41, said:
This is gold. You do realize the last lot of reps we received was at CnG's adament request when we didn't want any? Even then most of it was waived. If TOP hadn't been arrogant douchebags they would've been waived too. Much to your further disgust.

Eh, time to let this cesspit of idiocy to continue. Carry on, gents!

o/ war and casualties

I can back this up saying Sparta did waive off IRON's reps. Cant speak for others, but cant recall anyone else waiving off the reps on us, ODN took some 100k tech. Edited by shahenshah

Lol someones getting mad. We also didn't have a lot of nations created to fight our battles. Thats why they have a higher percentage. It is quality over quantity and thats why GOONS is being targeted so bad. Easy cash, easy tech. The reserves are running out fast though. We all want a chunk of those DH aid packages.

This is really funny because I control all of GOONS aid shipments and can tell you that you aren't stealing much at all, lol.

Also NPL, it's incredibly cute that you think you're winning vs GOONS at all. It's ok, we'll just focus more heavily on you, so you can rightfully steal LoSS' title as TRASH CAN.

Although, I am sure you are oblivious to the historical fact of the consequence for alliances when they aggressively declare on GOONS and lose.

I'm sure the tears will be sweet if they receive their own consequences upon losing what they forced on to others in the past.

That "attack" last night was supposed to be your big NPL-saving push? The 21 new wars declared today and yesterday ain't gonna cut it.

I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that, unless your intent was to kill us with laughter.

Props to the one guy from Sparta who actually declared.

Always with you talking.  NPL neither asked for nor needed saving.  NPL is exactly where we expected to be and are getting to nuke GOONS....when they will come out and fight....at will.  Do YOU even believe this dribble you spew?  The logs and PMs I saw came from you, Sardonic, pursuing peace.  Not us.  Your rhetoric is so old and used up that I can't believe you are still using it.  Sheesh.  It's just sad how pathetic you and your alliance really is.

Always with you talking.  NPL neither asked for nor needed saving.  NPL is exactly where we expected to be and are getting to nuke GOONS....when they will come out and fight....at will.  Do YOU even believe this dribble you spew?  The logs and PMs I saw came from you, Sardonic, pursuing peace.  Not us.  Your rhetoric is so old and used up that I can't believe you are still using it.  Sheesh.  It's just sad how pathetic you and your alliance really is.

Not so fast.

Here are a few logs of choice from your own coalition battlefield leaders.

[16:47] <Zygon1[NADC|MOC]> Well widening the fron on GOONS NPL needs help they are on the urge of surender so we will take off heat so they dont

And again, this time from the very mouth of NPL:

[16:54] <CA[NPL]> The goal of this is to put major pressure on goons and give us (NPL) some breathing room and a tad break to get our nations in built back up a tad bit to come in for any staggers and fill slots

[16:56] <CA[NPL]> But due to a lot of the active ones having MP's and decent warchests, our guys are getting hammered
[16:56] <CA[NPL]> so thats why these guys are comming in
Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

So we are dropping logs then?  I was simply going to allude to them, because they aren't my logs to drop, but here you go.

From March 10

[13:23] Session Ident: Sardonic (Coldfront, Gofast2006) (Sardonic@coldfront-82925324.dsl.austtx.sbcglobal.net)
[13:23] <Sardonic> I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed at how much you guys have stuck with this war
01[13:23] <Gofast2006> same with you guys
01[13:24] <Gofast2006> you guys got taken out really fast around your 15k-30k NS range
[13:24] <Sardonic> lol why? This isn't even the most we've ever faced in a war
01[13:24] <Gofast2006> now all of them have it easy
[13:24] <Sardonic> pretty much, we have a very good defensive position

[13:27] <Sardonic> Anyway,
[13:27] <Sardonic> I'd be interested to know if you guys are just about ready to wrap it up and peace out with us ? I'd rather be fighting the core aggressors of this conflict, and you guys arn't really in a position to keep fighting us effectivley.
[13:27] <Sardonic> Just thought I'd float the offer
01[13:27] <Gofast2006> but to me its more fun and satisfying if i use my own money to fight :p
01[13:28] <Gofast2006> so basically you want to wrap up our front and go hit someone else?
01[13:28] <Gofast2006> is that what you are saying?
[13:28] <Sardonic> Sure 
[13:28] <Sardonic> I'm not going to lie and say we wouldn't
01[13:28] <Gofast2006> wont happen
[13:28] <Sardonic> shucks
[13:29] <Sardonic> I don't see why you guys are burning for DR
[13:29] <Sardonic> it's not like you'll be getting anything from this war
01[13:29] <Gofast2006> if you guys are going to get out of the war it will probably be permenantly

There you go, bro.  All hail the mighty GOONs.

:facepalm:

Yep, we in NPL are SO close to surrender.

(for those too obtuse to understand, the above sentence is sarcasm)

So.  Still believe Sardonic's spew?

Because I don't, and neither does anybody in NPL, or from the entire coalition, for that matter.

You are right.  I become irritable and act rashly; if only the rest of your coalition was as cordial as ODN seems to be (at least in the interactions I have had with them); however, we get these people who skew ideas and words so far beyond ideas or intentions....

Anyway, my ODN wars have been nearly as fun as my INT wars were - full of witty banter and good humor  rather than anguish filled tears and angry rants (like every PM I have had from my GOONs targets the entire war...this one and the last time we were engaged with them).

I like the part where you say Sardonic has come begging for a surrender, then your best logs are Sardonic saying "Hey you should surrender so we can attack people on different fronts" while simultaneously saying the quote from some NADC chap saying "NPL needs help they are on the urge of surender" isn't solid evidence.

Yo man, you gotta keep things fair and balanced if you want people to take your seriously, y'dig?

So we are dropping logs then?  I was simply going to allude to them, because they aren't my logs to drop, but here you go.

From March 10

Because I don't, and neither does anybody in NPL, or from the entire coalition, for that matter.

Are you really this dense? Yev showed direct logs from your partners and leaders that you are getting hit hard and close to surrender, then you quote logs that only show GOONS making a strategic move and trying to peace out the bottom feeders so they can focus on someone that actually matters?

From March 10

I love it when people post logs that prove the opposite of what they are trying to.