EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

Nope. It was rather a sarcastic response to your cute rationalization of the fact that all that this version of GOONS managed to succeed in this world all this years is to find a niche where they are a tech farm/lowest tier attachment to their buddy alliances MK and Umb. 

I am rather sure, that if you really wanted to, you could at least, you know, actually have at bare minimum a formidable mid tier if nothing else. Last GOONS managed it. And quite more. This GOONS settled only to being a service unit for others. Stellar work, gents.

Now, enough of your self imposed low tier position in the world, more about this war. As stated, I hope your having fun.

We've begun working on what we need to work on. Our niche is of our choosing and the culture of where GOONS started. You're dense if you don't realize these things.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've begun working on what we need to work on. .

Good for you after all these years. As to the rest of your post I wasn't talking about culture rather your strategy of being lower tier tech farming attachment to your partners.

Dense of me for expecting more from you I suppose seeing your post. I based my expectations on the track record of your previous installment.

You work on what you need to work on.

Edited by Branimir

Good for you after all these years. As to the rest of your post I wasn't talking about culture rather your strategy of being lower tier tech farming attachment to your partners.

Dense of me for expecting more from you I suppose seeing your post. I based my expectations on the track record of your previous installment.

You work on what you need to work on.

I suppose you don't understand that we have a high turnover rate, which stems from our culture. Well ok.

And yet I still have a higher casualty count than you.

Within 900,000 casualties of a nation over 2.5 times older.

I think my aim this war will be to get 900,000 more casualties, I don't see you coming out of peacemode anytime soon so I should be safe.

Edited by Commander shepard

Within 900,000 casualties of a nation over 2.5 times older.

I think my aim this war will be to get 900,000 more casualties, I don't see you coming out of peacemode anytime soon so I should be safe.

Yawn, more peace mode jokes.  This is the second global war in the whole 7 years I've been here that I haven't fought in so far.  When I come out I expect I'll have plenty of targets, all with more class than you.

Th reps argument is kind of silly, no serious reps have been charged for awhile, as a matter of fact, we probably wouldn't have been able to fight this war if "the other side" continued to charge massive reps like the days of old :P

We as a planet have moved on from stagnating reps and that was a good move IMHO and should be continued.

Edited to remove OOC content

Edited by berbers

Th reps argument is kind of silly, no serious reps have been charged for awhile, as a matter of fact, we probably wouldn't have been able to fight this war if "the other side" continued to charge massive reps like the days of old :P

We as a planet have moved on from stagnating reps and that was a good move IMHO and should be continued.

Edited to remove OOC content

Haha, sorry the part in red was funny.

Haha, sorry the part in red was funny.

I'm not touching it with a 10 foot poll, personally, but yes, what he said was very humorous in light of recent events.

Edited by Sardonic

If you all have something to say about reps, make a new thread and it can be debated. No reason to try and be cute here in this thread.

When you can not outwit, outplay, or outlast your opponent then all you have left is trying to be cute.  How dare you take that away from them you tyrant. 

If you all have something to say about reps, make a new thread and it can be debated. No reason to try and be cute here in this thread.

Like I said, totally not going there while things are still in motion. :P

The history of every Big Bad post.

Best post of the thread. Also, I almost replied to one of krash's amazingly articulate and well thought out posts, but then decided against it. Too much intelligence for one guy to handle. Or too many S's.

Oh and obligatory hail Stratephor.