EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That "attack" last night was supposed to be your big NPL-saving push? The 21 new wars declared today and yesterday ain't gonna cut it.

I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that, unless your intent was to kill us with laughter.

Props to the one guy from Sparta who actually declared.

Edited by Sardonic

The irony.

Actually the strategy of declaring pointless wars and hoping you would mount some form of challenging offensive was good until SF/XX mucked it up, not DH/TOP

Or is that not what you all believe

It's quite close, 46%.

ODN and GATO are quite big alliances hiding in peace mode, not comparable to RIA.

It's almost been 2 months, I reckon they will probably stay in PM for the entire war like Caliph.

If you don't know the notion of rotating nations in PM please don't speak. And next time don't let us do this, hold those staggers!!! 

And forgot to ask you, why are all EQ nations above 80k in PM?

Edited by bucovina

If you don't know the notion of rotating nations in PM please don't speak. And next time don't let us do this, hold those staggers!!! 

And forgot to ask you, why are all EQ nations above 80k in PM?

I know the notion of rotating but I seen no rotation, you seem to know of it, why don't you rotate?

All nation above 80k are not in pm, NPO, IRON, MHA, TIO, TPF, NEW, DT, GLOF, Argent, Cult Of Justitia, CRAP and more have nations above 80k in War mode.

Edited by Commander shepard

I think the coalition has to be over 50% in peace mode for it to be accurate to say "your coalition is trying to win from peace mode"

GATO: 70% PM

ODN: 44% PM

Umb: 22% PM

MK: 58% PM

TLR: 64% PM

NoR: 36% PM

TOP: 51% PM

NG: estimated 40% PM counting some of the splinter AAs, im not going to waste a half hour tracking all of them.

HB: 76% PM (4 people total under 80k in warmode)

INT: 63% PM

GOONs : 30% PM counting everyone, the number jumps up to 45% of you ignore anyone under 1k.

VE: 13% PM, respect.

TOOTR: 47%

it does average out to be 47%, and almost on the dot 50% if you ignore the GOONs that will delete post war.

Eq certainly can't talk shit about peace mode, when the remainder of their top tier is in permanent peace, hell they're so scared they'd rather bill lock themselves/delete than fight.

Edited by King Brandon

Eq certainly can't talk shit about peace mode, when the remainder of their top tier is in permanent peace, hell they're so scared they'd rather bill lock themselves/delete than fight.

you cant win a war the way you are trying to fight this, you will do more damage, yes, but you will lose below 80k.

you cant win a war the way you are trying to fight this, you will do more damage, yes

Considering the terms by which this war will end were never in question, I'd say doing more damage is a noble goal.

That "attack" last night was supposed to be your big NPL-saving push? The 21 new wars declared today and yesterday ain't gonna cut it.

I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that, unless your intent was to kill us with laughter.

Props to the one guy from Sparta who actually declared.

It's ok I attacked 3 NPL nations help make GOONS surren... Wait I think I did it wrong too.

It's ok I attacked 3 NPL nations help make GOONS surren... Wait I think I did it wrong too.

NPL even asked me to help attack myself!

I tried my best but you can't send forces against yourself it seems :*(