EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS will be able to rebuild itself back up after this declaration. :awesome:

yes because all those nations will stay, might want to go look through the sanction race to see the drops they have after every war.

I'd like to point out that if DB4D truly was looking for more wars, there's a little ol' green alliance that they are still at war with and they shouldn't have trouble finding nations to war with.

No body tell him.

Edited by Rotavele

I thought that's how you justified every undeserved rep your alliance has gotten.

This is gold. You do realize the last lot of reps we received was at CnG's adament request when we didn't want any? Even then most of it was waived. If TOP hadn't been arrogant douchebags they would've been waived too. Much to your further disgust.

Eh, time to let this cesspit of idiocy to continue. Carry on, gents!

o/ war and casualties

I will assume that the meaning went over your head and let my contribution hopefully end there.

yes im sure we didnt have this declare to soak up the DH aid, definitely the other way around.

Edited by Mogar

This is gold. You do realize the last lot of reps we received was at CnG's adament request when we didn't want any? Even then most of it was waived. If TOP hadn't been arrogant douchebags they would've been waived too. Much to your further disgust.

Eh, time to let this cesspit of idiocy to continue. Carry on, gents!

o/ war and casualties

Not a single cent of what we "owed" to Sparta was waived. The only tech that was waived was a sum owed to MK.

I'm sure you'd have waived our reps but your government was too busy being inactive tools, to the point where we had to pick targets in your alliance and dump them tech because I couldn't reach your govt most of the time.

Which, ironically, leads us to this very war. In unsuspected ways.

Not a single cent of what we "owed" to Sparta was waived. The only tech that was waived was a sum owed to MK.

I'm sure you'd have waived our reps but your government was too busy being inactive tools, to the point where we had to pick targets in your alliance and dump them tech because I couldn't reach your govt most of the time.

I was about to say this hurt and that I totally waived some of your Athens reps, but maybe I only waived TSO's.

Either way, your tech was great.

Suck it, TOP

Uhhhh yes, none of yours was waived...as I said. If you were polite and willing to work on moving passed issues as IRON were then it probably would've got waived. Instead you took the high and mighty douchebag path. As was expected, mind you. No wonder you and MK get on so well.

What MK wanted was paid to alliances like us who foolishly let them and CnG dictate what reps were extorted and where they went. What they waived was a token gesture and a fine diplomatic move if I may say so myself. More fool us in the end, eh? 'tis what happens when you trust the old CnG.

Sparta isn't just taking tech from TOP this war...

Uhhhh yes, none of yours was waived...as I said. If you were polite and willing to work on moving passed issues as IRON were then it probably would've got waived. Instead you took the high and mighty douchebag path. As was expected, mind you. No wonder you and MK get on so well.

What MK wanted was paid to alliances like us who foolishly let them and CnG dictate what reps were extorted and where they went. What they waived was a token gesture and a fine diplomatic move if I may say so myself. More fool us in the end, eh? 'tis what happens when you trust the old CnG.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You imposed reparations on us. We didn't talk to you afterwards except to know where to send them exactly; that is, which of your nations. Which you produced for a week and then we had to pick nations ourselves. 

I don't know how that qualifies as "high and mighty douchebag path".

By the way, I like your new government setup. A lot.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You imposed reparations on us. We didn't talk to you afterwards except to know where to send them exactly; that is, which of your nations. Which you produced for a week and then we had to pick nations ourselves. 

What's so special about our new government everyone seems to like so much.

It seems as though you're gushing to tell us something.

Of course not, it doesn't fit with the party line. Lets just ignore the old CnG deciding reps and where they went. It's very convenient. We were ebil and demanded it from you ourselves. lawl.

As do I, Stratephor is a personal favourite of mine. Giving us gune tech as well? Golden move. Only thing missing is my casualtiy risk/reward approval.

Edited by Tulak Hord

Two quotes come to mind:

1. "While everything changes, everything remains the same"  ~Aristotle (If I recall correctly)

2. "Humanity is the cruelest joke ever played on mankind"  ~unknown

Woe to the vanquished- Livy.

yes im sure we didnt have this declare to soak up the DH aid, definitely the other way around.

Again, you missed the point.

Although, I am sure you are oblivious to the historical fact of the consequence for alliances when they aggressively declare on GOONS and lose.

Again, you missed the point.

Although, I am sure you are oblivious to the historical fact of the consequence for alliances when they aggressively declare on GOONS and lose.

you aren't really grasping why 50% of your coalition is in PM, are you?