EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

It's ok I attacked 3 NPL nations help make GOONS surren... Wait I think I did it wrong too.

i think me and you both know more than 2 wars have been declared on GOONs by DB4D  :psyduck:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant win a war the way you are trying to fight this, you will do more damage, yes, but you will lose below 80k.

The damage down there is minimal in comparison to 100k plus. A lot of those people who were taken down, wont be that big for a LONG time, and either way have to spend a shit ton to get back. It's much easier to rebuilding to 80k especially when a lot of that NS is in tech which ours is. Unless you pull neutrals you will never be able to reach our upper tier and the spread will only get larger. Edited by King Brandon

i think me and you both know more than 2 wars have been declared on GOONs by DB4D  :psyduck:

I was actually curious, so I looked it up.  Turns out it's been 5 total, of which you've accounted for 3.  Way to pull your weight, hoss!

To be entirely correct: DB4D, NEW, Invicta, Ai, and some others who attacked us "made us" surrender.

I didn't intend to disrespect you, good sir. It is tough to follow up all of the alliances involved in war against MW and its ally.

Edited by Lord Hershey

I was actually curious, so I looked it up.  Turns out it's been 5 total, of which you've accounted for 3.  Way to pull your weight, hoss!

actually i have been at war with 12 GOON nations  :gun:

I'm not sure what I enjoy more.  The fact that more alliances had to declare war on us months after the war began while we are already severely outnumbered, or the fact that their efforts are failing so hilariously.

Here's a pro tip guys, you actually have to have your *nations* declare war on our nations to take pressure off of NPL.

What the hell guys, I go away from this thread for half a day and you argue about peace mode

I thought you guys wanted us to post DoW's, there's just no pleasing some people

Two quotes come to mind:

1. "While everything changes, everything remains the same"  ~Aristotle (If I recall correctly)

2. "Humanity is the cruelest joke ever played on mankind"  ~unknown

Eq certainly can't talk shit about peace mode, when the remainder of their top tier is in permanent peace, hell they're so scared they'd rather bill lock themselves/delete than fight.

If you get bill locked in peace mode, you're doing it wrong.

Or is this just projection of your angst, since you're running out of money yourself?

That "attack" last night was supposed to be your big NPL-saving push? The 21 new wars declared today and yesterday ain't gonna cut it.

I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that, unless your intent was to kill us with laughter.

Props to the one guy from Sparta who actually declared.

Get your alliance out of PM and I am sure you will see a much larger push. Unfortunately, almost every nation at or above 11k NS is in PM. Talk about a laughingstock. I thought GOONs "loved" to fight. Guess y'all shown that all you are, are a bunch of PM hiding cowards. Please stop acting tough until you can manage to get most of your alliance NS out of PM.

Get your alliance out of PM and I am sure you will see a much larger push. Unfortunately, almost every nation at or above 11k NS is in PM. Talk about a laughingstock. I thought GOONs "loved" to fight. Guess y'all shown that all you are, are a bunch of PM hiding cowards. Please stop acting tough until you can manage to get most of your alliance NS out of PM.

Get a load of this guy y'all.  Drink him in.  Pure peace mode usage whining, distilled.

I'm not sure what I enjoy more.  The fact that more alliances had to declare war on us months after the war began while we are already severely outnumbered, or the fact that their efforts are failing so hilariously.

Here's a pro tip guys, you actually have to have your *nations* declare war on our nations to take pressure off of NPL.

I'm not sure what I enjoy more either; GOONS chest thumping or how Sparta even manages to declare on GOONS when they're already at war with ODN/INT/Denios and TLR.

Get a load of this guy y'all.  Drink him in.  Pure peace mode usage whining, distilled.

Cannot have it both ways. If you do not want people pointing to your massive use of peace mode, do not complain about a lack of war declarations. The latter is a direct result of the former.

Cannot have it both ways. If you do not want people pointing to your massive use of peace mode, do not complain about a lack of war declarations. The latter is a direct result of the former.

You mistake me for somebody who gives two shits about the fact that we're fighting people who didn't formally DoW us.

I'm not sure what I enjoy more either; GOONS chest thumping or how Sparta even manages to declare on GOONS when they're already at war with ODN/INT/Denios and TLR.

They only have about 50 active wars right now.  What's their excuse?

Edited by Sardonic

No Sardonic, I'm confusing you with somebody who said this:

That "attack" last night was supposed to be your big NPL-saving push? The 21 new wars declared today and yesterday ain't gonna cut it.

I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that, unless your intent was to kill us with laughter.

Like I said. If you do not want people pointing to your massive use of peace mode, do not complain about the lack of war declarations. If the little White Dove Icon of Protection were magically removed from all GOONS nations, I'm sure you will see more than 21 new wars.

If your nations who actually have some infra/tech to be destroyed leave peace mode, I'm sure they will have more targets and consequently will declare more wars.