EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS median NS is about 3k at this point, those NS ranges are tighter than a fat man stuck in a door.

Once GOONS are all under 1k, we'll all have to declare on GOONS just so they have people to fight

RIA seems to be headed in the same direction :/

RIA seems to be headed in the same direction :/

Excellent, I've always wanted to fight GOONS in the micro tier.  I'm still too big to hit their biggest warmode nation though.

Edited by Ogaden

No mighty army or powerful ruler can stop an idea whose time has come, and the great Equilibrium exists solely to see this idea carried into fruition.

Meanwhile, in the real world...

Holy shit, Sparta hitting someone for the coaltion without a treaty chain?! Expect to hear them complain about it for the next year or two

Now if only they betrayed their allies.

it's also difficult to win a war from peace mode, but your coalition is certainly trying!

I think the coalition has to be over 50% in peace mode for it to be accurate to say "your coalition is trying to win from peace mode"

Redacted: By request.

2nd Edit: Sparta : 1 war.

Db4D : 1 war

Others: 3 wars

Its a sad day when the announcers are outperformed by unnamed others.

It's Sparta, what did you expect? 

Anyhow this has been going on for the entire conflict. Your friends at GATO've been doing the same. 

I think the coalition has to be over 50% in peace mode for it to be accurate to say "your coalition is trying to win from peace mode"

Well just looking at the top 30 nations in GOONS. 

They are all in peace mode. 

They count for approximately 63% of GOONS NS.

Well just looking at the top 30 nations in GOONS. 

They are all in peace mode. 

They count for approximately 63% of GOONS NS.

Oh are we going by NS now? Because I do believe over half of RIA's (at which my original comment was directed) NS is also in peace. 

It's quite close, 46%.

ODN and GATO are quite big alliances hiding in peace mode, not comparable to RIA.

It's almost been 2 months, I reckon they will probably stay in PM for the entire war like Caliph.

oHai DB4D, Unfortunately if your not below 1K NS, you won't find much action out here. Then even most of those are filled. I got one with nukes, who just woke up after a few days of fighting. :D

Best of luck to our allies in DB4D though! It's hard to find more to pick off. I just hope they don't surrender. I'm glad to see the GOONS finally decide to be forcefully moved on.... again... xD