EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

A coupple of alliances in the "competence" coalition have already surrendered.

Some alliances fromt that coalition are asking for peace terms here and there.

Goons are asking under what terms we would settle for peace. 

I think it can't be more clear.

Please stop making ad hominem attacks, and trying to make look like the unsolicited peace offers are motivated because goons have some bigger fish to fry (they don't) or because somehow, they suddenly feel friendly towards us (again, they don't).

There is no peace in the forseeable future between Goons and NPL.

Is that so hard to swallow?

I'll just leave this quote from Sardonic here:

"I'd be interested to know if you guys are just about ready to wrap it up and peace out with us ? I'd rather be fighting the core aggressors of this conflict, and you guys arn't really in a position to keep fighting us effectivley."

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just leave this quote from Sardonic here:

"I'd be interested to know if you guys are just about ready to wrap it up and peace out with us ? I'd rather be fighting the core aggressors of this conflict, and you guys arn't really in a position to keep fighting us effectivley."

SF and certain others can't/won't read/understand anything that doesn't conform to their vision of reality.

They will attempt to grasp at any straw, no matter how thin.

It's kind of sad really.

As far as DH is involved, we have Grudge War and Dave, which resulted in your bloc blowing away all their international credibility and your alliance becoming incapable at fighting without constant handouts of money from Umbrella and not daring to face anything but newbs. In fact I remember your alliance had already become a joke by Dave, at which point our side began to draw lots to sort out who get the rights to your defensive slots.

Which is why we're handling your blocmate.

21 by my count. And that's excluding alliances with a random member attacking us, or 1-man joke alliances. Many established AAs have opted out of trivialities like "formal declarations."

Despite the damage done to GOONS a month or two ago, we find ourselves in a rather comfortable and sustainable position now, and don't have any plans on leaving.

Of course you find yourselves in a comfortable and sustainable position.

The argument is old here. The reason you're in such a sustainable position is because you don't have to worry about losing more alliance NS, given that pretty much everyone from 10K NS up is in peace mode, and a third of your nations below 10k NS have nukes.

So yeah, sustainable, comfortable, sure. It'll take a long time to rebuild, but if your mid tiers are comfortable with letting their infra burn for the sake of taking down EQ's lower tiers, go right ahead. It seems illogical to me, but of course, who I am to argue with the master plan?

So, first you all come with that crap that SF are tools for fighting this war and we have nothing good to get from it... and then you come with all that crap that we are cowards for not getting into this war?

We all know you MK types tend to change your mind full 180º depending on what direction the wind is blowing at that second. But try not being so obvious about it.

:popcorn:

EDIT: I missed to laugh at the fact that you call us cowards because we stood to your bullying at the Dave affair - which you now acknowledge was a fabrication to hit us with no CB whatsoever. Comedy Gold.

Where did I say SF are tools for fighting this war?

Where did I say you were cowards during the dave war?  I only brought it up to point out that you didn't have any way to attempt to avoid it.

Attacking strawmen is all you got.  You and your alliance really are a joke.

Attacking strawmen is all you got.  You and your alliance really are a joke.

So, basically, you break into this thread thowing a non sequitur, then claim other people are using logical falacies?

Oh, you are MK, I forgot double standards are your default mode of operation.

Edited by Krashnaia

double standards :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The term double standards has been thrown around so much by people involved in this war, that it might the the only thing more tired and worn-out than complaining about peace mode. At least put some effort into your complaining about other people.

The term double standards has been thrown around so much by people involved in this war, that it might the the only thing more tired and worn-out than complaining about peace mode. At least put some effort into your complaining about other people.

Life is tough.

:popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Despite the damage done to GOONS a month or two ago, we find ourselves in a rather comfortable and sustainable position now, and don't have any plans on leaving.

I'd rather be on the downside of a curbstomp with loyal allies like GOONS by my side than on the side with superior numbers of both nations and shitposters any day. And despite the fact that your avatar looks a lot like a teacher I hated in high school, Ameroca, I'm still glad to fight by your side. 

As the song says,

Now the sun's gone to hell 
And the moon's riding high 
Let me bid you farewell 
Every man has to die 
But it's written in the starlight 
And every line on your palm 
We're fools to make war 
On our brothers in arms

Um, weren't you in that situation the past 2 wars?

Since Karma, in fact. Back then some of today's "!@#$posters" where "loyal allies", and some of his current "loyal allies" where "!@#$posters". There are people over there that have gone the full transition from "!@#$posters" to "loyal allies" and back to "!@#$posters".

But, you know, it's MK. Look, wind direction has changed again. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Since Karma, in fact. Back then some of today's "!@#$posters" where "loyal allies", and some of his current "loyal allies" where "!@#$posters". There are people over there that have gone the full transition from "!@#$posters" to "loyal allies" and back to "!@#$posters".

Actually, the other people's gimmicks just got worn out. SF was an alliance of necessity to prevent against TOP, whom MK/CnG had presumed to be great horrible shitposters because, well, who cares? It led to an amazing war and the current DH/TOP structure (after TOP worked out its issues with Umb) where we can all be friendly.

No, people like you have always been shitposters to me. Anybody who actually talks to me knows that there are posters on these boards on all sides of the web whom I have respect for because of their ability to post with thought, meaning, and without the popcorn gif in just about every message they post for the last three pages. 

Of course you find yourselves in a comfortable and sustainable position.

The argument is old here. The reason you're in such a sustainable position is because you don't have to worry about losing more alliance NS, given that pretty much everyone from 10K NS up is in peace mode, and a third of your nations below 10k NS have nukes.

So yeah, sustainable, comfortable, sure. It'll take a long time to rebuild, but if your mid tiers are comfortable with letting their infra burn for the sake of taking down EQ's lower tiers, go right ahead. It seems illogical to me, but of course, who I am to argue with the master plan?

You seem upset that GOONS has a high percentage of nations with Manhattan Projects. It's ok, GOONS will ANS will continue to hover around 5k and we will keep nuking your newbies because it is fun for us.

No, people like you have always been shitposters to me. Anybody who actually talks to me knows that there are posters on these boards on all sides of the web whom I have respect for because of their ability to post with thought, meaning, and without the popcorn gif in just about every message they post for the last three pages.

You only love me because of my avatar. :( Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

Actually, the other people's gimmicks just got worn out. SF was an alliance of necessity to prevent against TOP, whom MK/CnG had presumed to be great horrible shitposters because, well, who cares? It led to an amazing war and the current DH/TOP structure (after TOP worked out its issues with Umb) where we can all be friendly.

Thank you for corroborating my point. "As long as they are allied to me, they are loyal allies. As long as they are my enemies, they are awful".  To which I'd add the corollary: "they are my allies as long as they are useful to me. Otherwise they are discarded and used as meatshields or thrown to the lions".

No,
people like you have always been shitposters to me. Anybody who actually talks to me knows that there are posters on these boards on all sides of the web whom I have respect for because of their ability to post with thought, meaning, and without the popcorn gif in just about every message they post for the last three pages. 

Oh, look, a personal attack based on the gifs I like to use. You are outgrowing yourself.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Thank you for corroborating my point. "As long as they are allied to me, they are loyal allies. As long as they are my enemies, they are awful". 

Oh, look, personal attacks. You are outgrowing yourself.

That's not a personal attack, darling. You'll know one of those when you feel it. Is your lexicon seriously limited to "hypocrite", "double standard", "Personal attack", and liberal use of emoticons and "nou" responses? You can do better than this, I know you can because I've seen you post way better. 

That's not a personal attack, darling. You'll know one of those when you feel it. Is your lexicon seriously limited to "hypocrite", "double standard", "Personal attack", and liberal use of emoticons and "nou" responses? You can do better than this, I know you can because I've seen you post way better. 

Well, don't blame me for not making the effort to shine when the challenge level is "u pathetic coward", "u cant read", "u terrible poster", and such. Your side seems to think they have the privilege to use trash talking and mobbing on anyone they don't like. And that's a problem. This thread is full of "let's laugh at Sparta because it's Sparta", a remake of the classical "let's laugh at Legion because it's Legion". And as soon as I began to post here, it doesn't took long for your pals to come up with the variant "let's laugh at CSN because it's CSN". Which is particulary ironic since the fact that you tought you could bash at any memeber of SF-XX at will because it's SF-XX has in part (emphasis on in part) lead to your current predicament in this war.

The funny thing is that, after GOONS fiasco with MONGOLS, their, let's call it "subpar", performance at Dave, and the corroboration in this war that they are unable to function without constant aid packages (and even with them, they are still unable to engage beyond 10k range), the "let's laugh at GOONS because it's GOONS" line is catching up. And, apparently, your pals don't like it. Life is tought.

I certainly appreciate the perspective of a more mature approach to debate. Sadly, I'm gonna get a big bucket of lame attempts at witty remarks like "u moralist", "wall of text didnt read LOL", "u are irrelevant", "u can't dine at the big kid's table", "u don't get it", "u cant read", "u are a tool", "u pathetic coward", "u worst poster around" and such. Sadly, your side is full of people who thinks that not going gangsta style is a sign of weakness.

That, and, of course: :popcorn:  (which I personally think beats :smug:  or "o/Stratephor", as I like popcorn - real one, not that bagged-for-microwave trash)

Edited by Krashnaia

And here I was just under the impression :popcorn: was a "trust me guys im not mad because if i was i wouldnt include this dude eating popcron so happily".

Oh a lighter note, I haven't been hearing much from DB4D, so I figured I should give an update from their warfront.

2lavn0z.jpg

Naturally I attacked him. When should I expect my retaliation?

That last part should be a clear signal that the act is deliberate and further engagement here is pointless.

Thank you for corroborating my point. "As long as they are allied to me, they are loyal allies. As long as they are my enemies, they are awful".  To which I'd add the corollary: "they are my allies as long as they are useful to me. Otherwise they are discarded and used as meatshields or thrown to the lions".

Oh, look, a personal attack based on the gifs I like to use. You are outgrowing yourself.

First off, as someone who has been personally attacked [i]by your alliance[/i], shut up about personal attacks. You're being incredibly petty.

And, I wasn't corroborating your point. I was saying that the list of shitposters changes as time goes on. SF, for example, was beyond ready to keep beating down TOP/NPO, so we could have kept that alliance readily going for some time. Instead, we decided we liked TOP more.

And here I was just under the impression :popcorn: was a "trust me guys im not mad because if i was i wouldnt include this dude eating popcron so happily".

Oh a lighter note, I haven't been hearing much from DB4D, so I figured I should give an update from their warfront.

2lavn0z.jpg

Naturally I attacked him. When should I expect my retaliation?

This war will never cease to amaze me with some of the PMs we get.

BLAH BLAH

Christ, just shut up already.  Nobody cares.

Edited by Sardonic

I would like to congratulate Krash from distracting us from the fact that The Stratephor (glory to his name), through the bare minimum of effort, infiltrated a coordination channel of your coalition and bound a sizable alliance in said coalition to further engagement with nobody realizing he wasn't supposed to be there. I'd like to further congratulate Krash on distracting us from the fact that NPL was under significant pressure by GOONS, at least so far as to necessitate relief and, in the words of some, so much so that they were considering an exit to the war. It is impressive how you managed to subvert our discussion of how The Stratephor (glory to his name) got his name onto a Spartan Declaration of War more easily than one orders a cheeseburger and small soda. I have no doubt that you have brought some comfort and peace of mind to your coalition-mates by diverting the conversation from the universal recognition that this is arguably the most laughable failure in operation security in the history of CN, to the extent that it will from this point forward undermine trust in the capabilities of those who allowed it to occur so as to potentially inhibit proper coalition communications in the future

It was a marvelous effort and I impressed by your dedication. Well done!

Edited by Ardus

I would like to congratulate Krash from distracting us from the fact that The Stratephor (glory to his name), through the bare minimum of effort, infiltrated a coordination channel of your coalition and bound a sizable alliance in said coalition to further engagement with nobody realizing he wasn't supposed to be there. I'd like to further congratulate Krash on distracting us from the fact that NPL was under significant pressure by GOONS, at least so far as to necessitate relief and, in the words of some, so much so that they were considering an exit to the war. It is impressive how you managed to subvert our discussion of how The Stratephor (glory to his name) got his name onto a Spartan Declaration of War more easily than one orders a cheeseburger and small soda. I have no doubt that you have brought some comfort and peace of mind to your coalition-mates by diverting the conversation from the universal recognition that this is arguably the most laughable failure in operation security in the history of CN, to the extent that it will from this point forward undermine trust in the capabilities of those who allowed it to occur so as to potentially inhibit proper coalition communications in the future

It was a marvelous effort and I impressed by your dedication. Well done!

Wait a minute? Someone joined a coalition chan and pretended to be Sparta? It wasn't Stratephor was it? That traitor son of a bitch!

Faux outrage aside, I'm not going to lie, this stratephor shit has been pretty lulzy. Regardless, for all the bawwing your coalition has been doing in various threads, I really hope there's no shadow of doubt why you're getting rolled amongst your coalition leaders.

Wait a minute? Someone joined a coalition chan and pretended to be Sparta? It wasn't Stratephor was it? That traitor son of a bitch!

Faux outrage aside, I'm not going to lie, this stratephor shit has been pretty lulzy. Regardless, for all the bawwing your coalition has been doing in various threads, I really hope there's no shadow of doubt why you're getting rolled amongst your coalition leaders.

Well, for us to wonder, you would need to properly "roll" us and not let us do comparable damage.