EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I was just under the impression :popcorn: was a "trust me guys im not mad because if i was i wouldnt include this dude eating popcron so happily".

I understand :popcorn:  mostly as "I'm enjoying the show from the sidelines while eating popcorn". But your alternative interpretation has merit.

Christ, just shut up already.  Nobody cares.

That's the kind of playground bully answer I was talking about before. Thanks for illustrating my point with such precission.

Edited by Krashnaia

Wait a minute? Someone joined a coalition chan and pretended to be Sparta? It wasn't Stratephor was it? That traitor son of a bitch!

Faux outrage aside, I'm not going to lie, this stratephor shit has been pretty lulzy. Regardless, for all the bawwing your coalition has been doing in various threads, I really hope there's no shadow of doubt why you're getting rolled amongst your coalition leaders.

This war is rolling like a big box of bricks on flat ground, son.

I understand :popcorn:  mostly as "I'm enjoying the show from the sidelines while eating popcorn". But your alternative interpretation has merit.

You interact with the actors a lot for someone on the sidelines. I wasn't aware this was a show with audience participation.

"Several" means two. It's interesting that you care to cite exactly whose wars we have won (4), but when it comes to cite whose wars we have lost to Doomhouse you become vague all of a sudden. Talk about bad posting, uh?

CSN lost in the 1V-GATO war in 2008, but no DH-to-be alliance was involved. As far as DH is involved, we have Grudge War and Dave, which resulted in your bloc blowing away all their international credibility and your alliance becoming incapable at fighting without constant handouts of money from Umbrella and not daring to face anything but newbs. In fact I remember your alliance had already become a joke by Dave, at which point our side began to draw lots to sort out who get the rights to your defensive slots.

So, if your whole point is "you at CSN are losers because we rolled you and your pals twice and blown away our international stance in the process, allowing everyone we have wronged in the past and their mother to target us and roll us while you get to eat popcorn safely on the sidelines", then be me my guest.

And now, if we can end with this pathetic attemp of yours to drawn attention away from the thread's topic, all the better.

To be honest here, GOONS fought against odds that did see SF crumble.  GOONS has gotten dogpiled on in most wars they've been in, yet they end up on the winning side.  That gives the average GOON more fighting experience than the average SF.  GOONS knows how to fight when outnumbered, since the GOON pile strategy is the only thing their enemies have thrown at them. 

When CSN saw some folks hitting them you couldn't wait to get peace and peace out with them.  When GOONS got hit by a lot more alliances they took it in stride and ended up victorious.

So basically CSN can't be talking shit about GOONS because you crumbled under the same odds while GOONS fought on.

Folks... lets not argue, yes there is much we disagree about, the clashing of ideals, culture and perspectives, but deep down theres one thing we can ALL agree on that we should hold up as a common becon of unity.... and that's that we freakin love blowing each other up! :awesome:

o/ WAR!

That's the kind of playground bully answer I was talking about before. Thanks for illustrating my point with such precission.

I think he illustrated a need for you to stop talking about things you know nothing of.

To be honest here, GOONS fought against odds that did see SF crumble.  GOONS has gotten dogpiled on in most wars they've been in, yet they end up on the winning side.  That gives the average GOON more fighting experience than the average SF.  GOONS knows how to fight when outnumbered, since the GOON pile strategy is the only thing their enemies have thrown at them. 

When CSN saw some folks hitting them you couldn't wait to get peace and peace out with them.  When GOONS got hit by a lot more alliances they took it in stride and ended up victorious.

So basically CSN can't be talking shit about GOONS because you crumbled under the same odds while GOONS fought on.

Well, your whole post here is moot for a lot of reasons:

1) You wave the peace mode argument when GOONS has peacemoded almost everything over the 10k NS mark. Reality check, man.

2) GOONS has been on the curbstomping side of all wars except this one. And, despite that...

3) ...GOONS has been in ruins for almost a year, if not more. Can't fight without massive external aid. Even with aid, can't fight over 10k NS. GOONS has, indeed crumbled.

4) "You can't talk anything about GOONS because your alliance is whatever" is a textbook example of a "tu quoque" logical falacy.

I could also argument about SF supposedly having crumbled and whatever, but that's just flamebait on your part, and would be hijacking this thread too much. If you want to open a thread about it, be my guest.

Edited by Krashnaia

I'm staging my own intervention. You need to eat something other than popcorn, that isn't healthy and I'm legitimately concerned. 

It's true. Official GOONS strategy was to peace mode everyone before declaring, but 10k NS and below were dumb and couldn't figure out how to switch options until it was too late. After this blitz we certainly can't save them. We're in ruins. I mean ruins-er. Not even our massive 15% aid slot usage can save us. Sard, please surrender again.

It's true. Official GOONS strategy was to peace mode everyone before declaring, but 10k NS and below were dumb and couldn't figure out how to switch options until it was too late. After this blitz we certainly can't save them. We're in ruins. I mean ruins-er. Not even our massive 15% aid slot usage can save us. Sard, please surrender again.

Sard, you clearly have lost the confidence of your membership, please give in!

Ameroca, how would you like to become an NPL POW?

Edited by Irish Republic

Well, your whole post here is moot for a lot of reasons:

1) You wave the peace mode argument when GOONS has peacemoded almost everything over the 10k NS mark. Reality check, man.

2) GOONS has been on the curbstomping side of all wars except this one. And, despite that:

3) GOONS has, indeed, crumbled. Has been in ruins for almost a year, if not more. Can't fight without massive external aid. Even with aid, can't fight over 10k NS.

4) "You can't talk anything about GOONS because your alliance is whatever" is a textbook example of "tu quoque" logical falacy.

I could also argument about SF supposedly having crumbled and whatever, but that's just flamebait on your part, so I'm not gonna fall for that.

1: GOONS faces more opponents than they have war slots.  This is not the first time GOONS has faced more opponents than they have war slots, as evidence by the same strategy of dogpiling on GOONS which has been what GOONS enemies have been doing since the DH-NPO war.  It hasn't worked them, it isn't working now.

2: GOONS coalition may have been on the cubstomp of wars, but the GOONS front has always been dogpiled on.

3: It does take time to build an alliance, and with every single major war GOONS has fought in since Karma has seen GOONS being dogpiled on what you are seeing is a cycle that GOONS enemies have created by trying to focus their hate onto GOONS. 

4: You are criticizing GOONS for their war performance.  Your alliance, CSN, when faced with far more favorable odds than GOONS faces here, faced in the Dave war, faced in the DH-NPO war, crumbled and couldn't wait to get out of the war, fighting for the least amount of time you could get away with.  You aren't even fighting this war, where every one of your allies is fighting.  You criticize GOONS for their performance against tougher odds that CSN has ever faced, and when CSN faced tough odds you crumbled.  You can't really be complaining about their war performance since they have always fought harder than you.  Its like you are watching a pick up game between Lebron James and some average joe off the street, with you heckling the average joe for getting beat.  At least they're fighting, which is something that I can't say for CSN.

No logical fallacy here, just pointing out that GOONS faces tougher odds than CSN has ever faced, and while they are fighting you remain on the sidelines after having fought in one major war in the past few years, whereas GOONS has fought in all of them and faced tougher odds than CSN has ever faced in each and every war.

So basically what I'm saying is CSN criticizing GOONS for anything is pathetic.

Are CSN even in this war?

No they are not.  Yet they sit on the sidelines talking shit about GOONS.  CSN won't even nut up when they have a huge coalition to have their back, and yet they talk shit about GOONS who have faced tougher odds in their last 3 wars than CSN has ever fought in the whole of history. 

No they are not.  Yet they sit on the sidelines talking shit about GOONS.  CSN won't even nut up when they have a huge coalition to have their back, and yet they talk shit about GOONS who have faced tougher odds in their last 3 wars than CSN has ever fought in the whole of history. 

Yeah then they can shut the hell up. If they want to see how crumbled we are they can feel free to jump in.

stuff

1-3: Yep, I get your argument, "GOONS has always been dogpiled in wars". So? Assuming your claim to be true (which is A LOT of assumption - see the bottom of my post, where I prove your claim false), then what conclussion do you extract from the fact that GOONS is always dogpiled DESPITE being in the side that outnumbers their opponents? I can't help concepts like "meatshieds" coming to my mind.

4: No, I'm not criticizing GOONS for their war performance. That would be stupid. War in Bob isn't exactly a game of chess, I mean, could you imagine someone so idiotic to brag all over the OWF about how his people are superior because they are better at pressing the "nuke nation" button? That would be really pathetic. Wait....

I'm just pointing out the fact that GOONS has become an alliance in ruins. Why?  Well, who cares? Not me, at least.

5: Yes, saying that CSN can't criticize GOONS it's a logical fallacy. Specially since CSN is saying nothing here. I AM saying something, and I'm someone with more casualties than almost anyone in GOONS.

So don't tell me I've never fought hard in a war, specially since you are comfy in Peace Mode while your alliance is burning. Hey, I did it, I used your own logical falacy, see?

Plus, I don't remember CSN peacemoding everything beyond 10k NS range in any war. Talk about fighting hard, uh?

No they are not.  Yet they sit on the sidelines talking shit about GOONS. CSN won't even nut up when they have a huge coalition to have their back, and yet they talk shit about GOONS who have faced tougher odds in their last 3 wars than CSN has ever fought in the whole of history. 

About GOONS' last wars, and the tough odds they faced, let me remember...

- Dave? GOONS took 11 days to join, then declared on CSN, which was already at war with MK and outnumbered. Yeah, poor GOONS, totally dogpiled there.

- MONGOLS? Yeah, GOONS got totally dogpiled there, poor people. I'm almost going to cry for them. Really.

- Grudge? GOONS declared on Fark, who was already fighting NPO, NG, TLR, NoR, TOP, some alliances more and two random guys who were crossing the street. Man, GOONS got SO dogpiled there. Ok, GOONS fought also MCXA, which also fought Umbrella, The International, WFF, DB4D, NEW and Europa, to name a few.

Really, do you belive your own bullshit, Baghdad Bob?

Edited by Krashnaia

Did you of all people seriously just post that??? "NEW is gonna get us rolled!! DROPDROPDROP!!!"

I'd rather be on the downside of a curbstomp with loyal allies like GOONS by my side than on the side with superior numbers of both nations and shitposters any day. And despite the fact that your avatar looks a lot like a teacher I hated in high school, Ameroca, I'm still glad to fight by your side. 

As the song says,

Now the sun's gone to hell 
And the moon's riding high 
Let me bid you farewell 
Every man has to die 
But it's written in the starlight 
And every line on your palm 
We're fools to make war 
On our brothers in arms