EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

Get a load of this guy y'all.  Drink him in.  Pure peace mode usage whining, distilled.

Get a load of this guy y'all. Drink him in. Complained massively about the usage of peace mode when it was his enemies, now tries to mock those who point out his alliance's massive usage of peace mode.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what I enjoy more either; GOONS chest thumping or how Sparta even manages to declare on GOONS when they're already at war with ODN/INT/Denios and TLR.

It's truly a miracle given how many active wars they have with Deinos... oh wait.

Sure guys, sure, the fact that we have nations in peace mode explains the incredibly weak showing of this attack.

Except for, you know, all the nations in war mode with unfilled defensive slots and all.

More nations for GOONS to harvest tears from. How nice.

Basically yes.  I eagerly await the next batch from NPL's nations.

Edited by Sardonic

They only have about 50 active wars right now.  What's their excuse?

Lack of targets / people in peacemode and numerous other possible reasons, take your pick.

It's truly a miracle given how many active wars they have with Deinos... oh wait.

Was only going off the war map in another topic.

Sure guys, sure, the fact that we have nations in peace mode explains the incredibly weak showing of this attack.

Except for, you know, all the nations in war mode with unfilled defensive slots and all.

Basically yes.  I eagerly await the next batch from NPL's nations.

Unlike GOONs, most alliances have few active nations under 10k NS. Take it as you will but that is the truth. The fact is, that yes, having all of your nations above 11k NS in PM is the main reason for the weak showing.

And for some reason you feel the need to inform me of this every time you declare war on a new nation, lol.

i liked how much attention you paid to me just to keep me in nuke anarchy for a month, i want it again  :wub:

Indeed, EQ should be ashamed of themselves for not having enough nations under 10k NS to attack your micro nations. 

Land of True Israel translation, "I love to post topics. Can I post another, please please? Can I? Okay, I will.  I'll post one right now. Tomorrow, I will yet again, post another topic."

You're going to surrender to them too?  I thought you weren't at war with DB4D

NPL even asked me to help attack myself!

zpqsSl5.jpg

I tried my best but you can't send forces against yourself it seems :*(

LOL, that is funny

I thought you guys wanted us to post DoW's, there's just no pleasing some people

indeed :mellow:

If your nations who actually have some infra/tech to be destroyed leave peace mode, I'm sure they will have more targets and consequently will declare more wars.

You have to give Sardonic credit. The guy stays in war mode. Even when a mule single-handedly takes him from 20-some-thousand NS to ZI, he stays in war mode.

Wow, so NPL took a beating and had mass ... what?  Deletions?  Quittes?

Little of column A, little of column B.

I can assure you that their PMs are the best things ever. I'd wholeheartedly recommend everyone declare war on them sometime, it's like chicken soup for the soul.

The NPL started with roughly 155 nations, not 195; we have lost around 40. We put a temporary hold on (and then only less focus into) recruitment, meaning the waves of people who get bored after 2-3 days weren't being replaced.

More nations for GOONS to harvest tears from. How nice.

Top 40 Nations.... 36/40 are in PM.

Tears will not be harvested today. It's sad how DB4D can't join in the action because people are taking GOONS slots.

Top 40 Nations.... 36/40 are in PM.

Tears will not be harvested today.

Tears are harvested every day.  This ultralow tier conflict has some of the best we've ever collected in a war.

Congrats on your 6 new wars against us, launched yesterday and today, by the way.

Edited by Sardonic

Tears are harvested every day.  This ultralow tier conflict has some of the best we've ever collected in a war.

They are being harvested.  When I couldn't find anybody to declare on because they were all hanging out in PM, I sold off all my military to down declare.  Your guys were shedding tears then.  I have had several angry and entertaining messages full of their tears.  Either that or they are terrible at their attempts at witty banter.  Either way, tears are tears.

If they ever come out of PM, here's my link:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=170471