Defendo nostrum Socius

Tiagoroth

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You decided to draw in the one alliance the coalition had decided it didn't want in on the other side. You proceeded to then have someone counter that alliance.

But please continue showing why TTK is a bastion of excellence in CN.

Well yeah, once NG ended up on the other side, they became open to counters.

And again I'll bring up "the lack of communication." Interesting how 3 blocs weren't notified to not counter TLR. We made it pretty obvious they were getting hit. 

You know I like you, Salsa, but let's be honest - it was common sense. And if you weren't sure, ask their allies who were in the DoW that started this war.

not that you'd need any help :)

Unlike NSO you mean? 

Also I'm currently taking a short break from all of the non sense that are being spouted on OWF lately, but see NPO members rooting for NG make me almost wish that Umbrella and Co. wins and issue draconian terms to NPO once again. May be NPO like GATO and NG are trusting that just because they have allies on both sides they will get out of this easy, but always there are a next war and NPO should respect and root for those who are fighting side by side with them instead than do it for some ally who despise all the promises stood on the side lines.

I was really looking to enter this war and have some fun too, but after see so much crap coming from NPO, I'm currently happy to not be fighting a war where one of the head masters of it don't recognize my alliance efforts in defense of the coalition and of my allies. 

That's why while I really wish and hope for MK defeat, I don't fool myself thinking that NPO/DR reign will anything better than the current hegemony, after all NPO is well known for using alliances as tools and discarding them when they are no long useful. If I was leader of NADC I'd consult my direct allies and exit the war, I'm sure that NG and other alliances will be more than happy to grant white peace for them and focus on who is really important, but this is just me and I'm a hateful person, I'd be more than happy in surrender if those who wished my defeat were defeated with me.  

Edited by D34th

Unlike NSO you mean? 

Also I'm currently taking a short break from all of the non sense that are being spouted on OWF lately, but see NPO members rooting for NG make me almost wish that Umbrella and Co. wins and issue draconian terms to NPO once again. May be NPO like GATO and NG are trusting that just because they have allies on both sides they will get out of this easy, but always there are a next war and NPO should respect and root for those who are fighting side by side with them instead than do it for some ally who despise all the promises stood on the side lines.

I was really looking to enter this war and have some fun too, but after see so much crap coming from NPO, I'm currently happy to not be fighting a war where one of the head masters of it don't recognize my alliance efforts in defense of the coalition and of my allies. 

That's why while I really wish and hope for MK defeat, I don't fool myself thinking that NPO/DR reign will anything better than the current hegemony, after all NPO is well known for using alliances as tools and discarding them when they are no long useful. If I was leader of NADC I'd consult my direct allies and exit the war, I'm sure that NG and other alliances will be more than happy to grant white peace for them and focus on who is really important, but this is just me and I'm a hateful person, I'd be more than happy in surrender if those who wished my defeat were defeated with me.  

I

I don't think what a few irrelevant members of NPO say pretending they care about NG after they entered on the other side should be taken with much weight or consideration when deciding who should win. Anyone who matters in NPO I think would clearly see NG chose their other allies over them (which is what most suspected of NG anyways), so they aren't going to assist them with the mess they've got themselves in by joining the opposing side. If anyone thought NG was going to be on Equillibrium's side this war, then I'd be surprised.

I

I don't think what a few irrelevant members of NPO say pretending they care about NG after they entered on the other side should be taken with much weight or consideration when deciding who should win. Anyone who matters in NPO I think would clearly see NG chose their other allies over them (which is what most suspected of NG anyways), so they aren't going to assist them with the mess they've got themselves in by joining the opposing side. If anyone thought NG was going to be on Equillibrium's side this war, then I'd be surprised.

Methrage calling Farrin irrelevant.  :v: 

Furthermore, Non Grata stated that they would enter the war when a MD ally was hit. Yall could of avoided this if you used your brains just a little bit.

Regardless, this will be fun to watch. Have fun dudes.  

I

Clearly.  :rolleyes:

Defending allies that got hit by EQ side had nothing to do with it.  Anyway, back to RL.

Edited by arch3004

Ok now you got me, He needs to be punished for trading with someone in TLR. Your service has been noted to The Coalition, and we will be willing to knock off a bit from your reparations, Thank You Sir Stewie.

Dream on buddy.

Hey look, NPO is coming out to trash talk alliances in their own coalition. I guess you can only dress up a snake so much. Good luck NADC. It probably won't fare that well for you (if they ever come out of peace mode), but that will make it all the more sweet when they get theirs in the next year or so. Also, as someone who has a generally favorable opinion of you, please lock up Rotavele.

We are allied to NG and not NADC, colour me credulous that you think we should be cheering on anyone attacking our friends.

Edited by Litha Riddle

I think it's comical to watch people like Methrage talk about how NG chose one set of allies over another. You're either not paying attention or being dense on purpose. Also lol at people like D34th who think you know the dynamics of NGs relationship with NPO.

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

Congrats on throwing yourself in front of the gayroller, NADC.  Couldn't have happened to a better politically irrelevant alliance.

I will enjoy watching NG tear you to shreds.

Edited by Sardonic

Congrats on throwing yourself in front of the gayroller, NADC.  Couldn't have happened to a better politically irrelevant alliance.

I will enjoy watching NG tear you to shreds.

GOONS calling out others on political relevancy. 

Also, hf, im sure you'll both enjoy the fight. 

GOONS calling out others on political relevancy. 

Also, hf, im sure you'll both enjoy the fight. 

Uh, yes?  We've almost always been politically relevant.  Both because of the things we've done, and the relationships we've cultivated.

But nevermind that, godspeed NG!  Gayroll them.

goons talk so much !@#$. their lucky they in the color sphere of brown. they already got rolled by everyone else. not like it matter than their leader taken the worst of it all..... sorry to say sardonic put your money where your mouth is it might be better for you to keep quite. its obvious that you are the biggest looser in goons. you lost more

Edited by socrates
ModEdit: Unfiltered content corrected.

goons talk so much sh**T. their lucky they in the color sphere of brown. they already got rolled by everyone else. not like it matter than their leader taken the worst of it all..... sorry to say sardonic put your money where your mouth is it might be better for you to keep quite. its obvious that you are the biggest looser in goons. you lost more

I don't understand what you are saying at all, especially since we are a black team alliance.

but yes, sardonic is the worst person in goons I agree.

goons talk so much sh**T. their lucky they in the color sphere of brown. they already got rolled by everyone else. not like it matter than their leader taken the worst of it all..... sorry to say sardonic put your money where your mouth is it might be better for you to keep quite. its obvious that you are the biggest looser in goons. you lost more

What is this?

You should join CoJ as I hear they are currently trying to fill their quota of Spanish speaking members.

Ummm.... Whaaatttt o.o? I think you have the wrong AA.

NADC has fought Umbrella/TOP the last few wars, We've always went for the ones who could give us a fight :3.

Pacifica/Duckroll have treaties with Aft/XX/SF, so they wouldn't go in on us. NG chose which side they wished to be on and attacked our ally, it is only natural we defend them. NADC has went from 8 million NS to 1 million NS, and has repeated that amount of destruction many of times. NADC has a reputation of honoring treaties. We like friends, but don't care much for the infrastructure or such. As long as we got buddies to share our fun times with, we don't care.

I think they're is a common theme here, no?  Maybe stop trying to boast about "picking ones that would give us a fight," which is more like "picking ones who stomp us," and instead go after an alliance you stand a chance against?  You mentioned you have gone from 8 mil NS to 1 mil NS multiple times..maybe it's time to think about your FA path as it seems the stomping is a common theme here, and your choices of allies may not be the best for you.

I give credit for any alliance who honors treaties, especially when they honor them when the outlook doesn't look good.  But just because you pick wars against bigger/badder alliances doesn't make you anymore honorable or deserve a pat on the back

If Methrage is calling me irrelevant, I think that clearly means I've reached new heights of true relevancy.

As to the greater point, look... would Pacifica have preferred NG not enter on the side they did? Of course we would have. They told us the conditions they would enter on either side, those conditions (one of their M-level allies being hit) were met first by the DR/NPO/Etc. side, and NG did what they told us they were going to do. This really shouldn't be a story to anyone who actually pays attention to things. Unless, of course, you're named Methrage and you're clearly not paying attention.

Edited by Farrin Xies