Defendo nostrum Socius

Tiagoroth

If Methrage is calling me irrelevant, I think that clearly means I've reached new heights of true relevancy.

As to the greater point, look... would Pacifica have preferred NG not enter on the side they did? Of course we would have. They told us the conditions they would enter on either side, those conditions (one of their M-level allies being hit) were met first by the DR/NPO/Etc. side, and NG did what they told us they were going to do. This really shouldn't be a story to anyone who actually pays attention to things. Unless, of course, you're named Methrage and you're clearly not paying attention.

So NPO understood and agreed with NG conditions, but when other alliances - alliances in your side - decided to honor their M-level allies who are being hit, like NADC is doing here NPO instead of congratulate them you get mad(NpO) or wish luck to their enemies(NADC). 

The moment NG decided to join the other side their became your enemy, since their victory means your defeat and vice-versa, so the fact you have a treaty with them is almost irrelevant and you should wish success for those who are fighting side by side with NPO in a war that NPO planned and started instead of cheering for the enemy. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moment NG decided to join the other side their became your enemy, Etc. Etc.

This is the mindset of chumps.  Equilibrium will be over the minute the war ends, if it even lasts that long.  Why should coalition membership stop alliances from wishing their allies well?  Everybody in power who isn't massively deluded knows this will end in white peace anyway, so it's not like a "victory" by either party will have a significant effect on the other.

Edit: VVVVVVV Yeah, don't hold your breath, buddy.  VVVVVVVV

Edited by Sardonic

This is the mindset of chumps.  Equilibrium will be over the minute the war ends, if it even lasts that long.  Why should coalition membership stop alliances from wishing their allies well?  Everybody in power who isn't massively deluded knows this will end in white peace anyway, so it's not like a "victory" by either party will have a significant effect on the other.

We all know GOONS/Umbrella will follow their Unjust War strategy and claim their not paying anything. Your coalition has taken billions from Equilibirum in the past, but you for some reason have an ego of being too good to pay your fair share. Hopefully Unjust History repeats its Unjust Self.

Edited by Rotavele

We all know GOONS/Umbrella will follow their Unjust War strategy and claim their not paying anything. Your coalition has taken billions from Equilibirum in the past, but you for some reason have an ego of being too good to pay your fair share. Hopefully Unjust History repeats its Unjust Self.

Did you miss all the reps taken up by Equilibrium?

Oh, no, you're Rotavele. Your entire existence is marked by being worthless and spewing garbage

There's "Everybody in power who isn't massively deluded" and then there's Rotavele to demonstrate what that doesn't look like.

I thought you were crying and rage quit back in the summer? Why the hell are you still here?

Did you miss all the reps taken up by Equilibrium?

Oh, no, you're Rotavele. Your entire existence is marked by being worthless and spewing garbage

Wow yur cool, oh wait yur dumb. Teehee.

There's "Everybody in power who isn't massively deluded" and then there's Rotavele to demonstrate what that doesn't look like.

You complimented me there, I don't think you meant to do that :D

I thought you were crying and rage quit back in the summer? Why the hell are you still here?

I ask myself that every day.

Edited by Rotavele

I think they're is a common theme here, no?  Maybe stop trying to boast about "picking ones that would give us a fight," which is more like "picking ones who stomp us," and instead go after an alliance you stand a chance against?  You mentioned you have gone from 8 mil NS to 1 mil NS multiple times..maybe it's time to think about your FA path as it seems the stomping is a common theme here, and your choices of allies may not be the best for you.

I give credit for any alliance who honors treaties, especially when they honor them when the outlook doesn't look good.  But just because you pick wars against bigger/badder alliances doesn't make you anymore honorable or deserve a pat on the back

I'm going to assume you're only knowledge about the NADC came from that post.  Those who know us can tell you that we are willing to declare on whomever and fight where ever we are needed.  If that would be Umbrella, TOP, MK, FOK, DB4D, NAC, etc. then we'll be there (all past opponents, mind you.  And one is now a good friend an MDoAP ally).

That said, we've done the whole "fight someone your size" bit, and of course we were criticized for that as well.  Good thing we stopped listening to the comments of the OWF...oh I don't know how long ago :P

However, for those of you who do care, I shall leave this, from a previous DoW of ours.

I love to hate on NADC as much as the next guy, but as suggested, NADC certainly has shown a willingness in the past to declare on anyone regardless of size. While it is disappointing in this instance, I can't call it typical of their character.

Unlike NSO you mean? 

Also I'm currently taking a short break from all of the non sense that are being spouted on OWF lately, but see NPO members rooting for NG make me almost wish that Umbrella and Co. wins and issue draconian terms to NPO once again. May be NPO like GATO and NG are trusting that just because they have allies on both sides they will get out of this easy, but always there are a next war and NPO should respect and root for those who are fighting side by side with them instead than do it for some ally who despise all the promises stood on the side lines.

I was really looking to enter this war and have some fun too, but after see so much crap coming from NPO, I'm currently happy to not be fighting a war where one of the head masters of it don't recognize my alliance efforts in defense of the coalition and of my allies. 

That's why while I really wish and hope for MK defeat, I don't fool myself thinking that NPO/DR reign will anything better than the current hegemony, after all NPO is well known for using alliances as tools and discarding them when they are no long useful. If I was leader of NADC I'd consult my direct allies and exit the war, I'm sure that NG and other alliances will be more than happy to grant white peace for them and focus on who is really important, but this is just me and I'm a hateful person, I'd be more than happy in surrender if those who wished my defeat were defeated with me.  

And what's wrong with what NSO said?  I probably said something very similar when NPO attacked Umbrella.  Doesn't matter that they are on opposite sides.  They are friends and allies and we do want them to do well and not get hurt.  Now I do realize in the bigger picture of coalition versus coalition we can't exactly BOTH win.  But I do want them to come out okay.

In regards to NSO itself.  It made it's own war on it's own terms.  Not an easy one but one they are having a lot of fun with.  And I respect the hell out of them for it.  And know first hand they are great folks to fight beside and that both NG and NPO are lucky to have them as allies.

As for theoretical draconian terms given to NPO.  NPO has friends on our side that will make certain that does not come about no matter what the outcome.  Just because we agreed to disagree about this war does not mean we won't have their back.  Split treaties puts everyone in a tight spot.  Like a lot of us they have been dealing with it as best they can.  They also have been more than pulling their weight in their fight despite also having another ongoing war and being relatively tech poor.  You're lucky to have them fighting by your side and if you are looking to cast blame on others they are the last ones you should be casting an accusatory eye towards.

Happy hunting NG.

Edited by Taget

Destroy NADC's top tier, check.

NADC calls in CCC and a host of other alliances when they realize they've gotten in over their head, check.

Destroy CCC's top tier, next up.

Please don't stop this show mid-season, the suspense is too much to handle! 

Please don't stop this show mid-season, the suspense is too much to handle! 

I'm fighting my way through their upper middle at the moment, sooner or later I shall hit the soft middle and my 7.8k tech nukes will rip through their soft soft underbelly :3

I'm fighting my way through their upper middle at the moment, sooner or later I shall hit the soft middle and my 7.8k tech nukes will rip through their soft soft underbelly :3

Our underbelly is ready

So NATO are gonna dog pile NG now too?

its that whole attack on one is an attack on all garbage they are spewing... I have had the joy of fighting AI, NATO and now FARK so far. I have hopes of doing a world tour by the end of the year.

Destroy NADC's top tier, check.

NADC calls in CCC and a host of other alliances when they realize they've gotten in over their head, check.

Destroy CCC's top tier, next up.

Quality planning you've done there Grata, not even aware CCC is allied to TTK via Aftermath. You lucky dogs you.

The misguided views here amuse me so much.

Surely you do remember who we are at war with... Edited by Rotavele