Defendo nostrum Socius

Tiagoroth

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.... Whaaatttt o.o? I think you have the wrong AA.

NADC has fought Umbrella/TOP the last few wars, We've always went for the ones who could give us a fight :3.

To: A ODN nation    From: Tiagoroth    Date: 1/24/2013 7:56:45 AM

Subject: NADC

Message: Bugger off messaging my members. If Int and ODN didn't want to get rolled, you shouldn't have attacked our ally or associated yourselves with the MK filth.

As to rolling my member, come out of peace mode. I dare you. Your slots will be gone in seconds. Why don't you help sate the thirst of these 4500 war hungry nations?

To: NADC member From: ODN member Date: 1/23/2013 7:57:51 PM

Subject: I don't know who you are

Message: I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a POW, I can tell you I don't have fear. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my INT friend go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will roll you.

Hes a banker, and can buy all the stuff he needs whenever he needs it xD

imagine if he was caught in war mode. without nukes and sdi.  but a banker dont need that insane amounts of cash since you cannot transfer that amount in a short period of time or even within one year dedicated with 6 slots and with FAC.

I guess NADC is the new GPA?

imagine if he was caught in war mode. without nukes and sdi.  but a banker dont need that insane amounts of cash since you cannot transfer that amount in a short period of time or even within one year dedicated with 6 slots and with FAC.

I guess NADC is the new GPA?

We are formerly neutrals, but buying an SDI only takes a few clicks :D. Hes smart though, very active as well. It would be rare for MKoR to get caught offline. Just check in our IRC :D

Ummm.... Whaaatttt o.o? I think you have the wrong AA.

NADC has fought Umbrella/TOP the last few wars, We've always went for the ones who could give us a fight :3.

What happens if the AI/IRON/TIO/NATO/NPO-Umbrella front goes into peace mode first?

All that Pacifica-Duckroll allies as well as DH/C&G allies will go after NADC and Aftermath for screwing up the Equilibrium coalition plans on NG as well as attacking NG and her allies?

Speaking of Aftermath, isn't attack on one is attack on all?  Why isn't the whole Aftermath going after NG?

What happens if the AI/IRON/TIO/NATO/NPO-Umbrella front goes into peace mode first?

All that Pacifica-Duckroll allies as well as DH/C&G allies will go after NADC and Aftermath for screwing up the Equilibrium coalition plans on NG as well as attacking NG and her allies?

Speaking of Aftermath, isn't attack on one is attack on all?  Why isn't the whole Aftermath going after NG?

They're scared.

Pacifica/Duckroll have treaties with Aft/XX/SF, so they wouldn't go in on us. NG chose which side they wished to be on and attacked our ally, it is only natural we defend them. NADC has went from 8 million NS to 1 million NS, and has repeated that amount of destruction many of times. NADC has a reputation of honoring treaties. We like friends, but don't care much for the infrastructure or such. As long as we got buddies to share our fun times with, we don't care.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Mad_pirates. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Days in Peace Mode: 12 Days
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 700
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/14/2012
Total Money: $19,035,068,899
Technology: 11,550.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/1/2013 7:54:28 PM
Trade Partners: Slovorussia, Canuckland, pr0n st4rz, PongozNation, IrnBru
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Good nation right there ;)

Edited by Stewie

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Mad_pirates. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Days in Peace Mode: 12 Days
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 700
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/14/2012
Total Money: $19,035,068,899
Technology: 11,550.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/1/2013 7:54:28 PM
Trade Partners: Slovorussia, Canuckland, pr0n st4rz, PongozNation, IrnBru
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Good nation right there ;)

Ok now you got me, He needs to be punished for trading with someone in TLR. Your service has been noted to The Coalition, and we will be willing to knock off a bit from your reparations, Thank You Sir Stewie.

Edited by Rotavele

I've seen worse. Glimpsed a screenshot of a 12k infra alchemy nation with 44 million in the warchest the other night.That doesn't excuse the nation spied upon above though. NADC, get your shit together.

19 Billion is a bad warchest? O.o

Ok now you got me, He needs to be punished for trading with someone in TLR. Your service has been noted to The Coalition, and we will be willing to knock off a bit from your reparations, Thank You Sir Stewie.

I wonder which coalition you are referring to since based on the attacks on NG and her allies you do not seem to cooperate with DR or Pacifica or their allies, also known as the the Equilibrium coalition. The Aftermath Coalition or the Beer-o-sphere coalition?

It is also fantastic to assume that you are going to win, by asking reparations, before the war even went beyond round 1 vs NG.

I guess nothing beats a good PR and propaganda.

Hey look, NPO is coming out to trash talk alliances in their own coalition. I guess you can only dress up a snake so much. Good luck NADC. It probably won't fare that well for you (if they ever come out of peace mode), but that will make it all the more sweet when they get theirs in the next year or so. Also, as someone who has a generally favorable opinion of you, please lock up Rotavele.

Edited by Baron Flynt

Hey look, NPO is coming out to trash talk alliances in their own coalition. I guess you can only dress up a snake so much. Good luck NADC. It probably won't fare that well for you (if they ever come out of peace mode), but that will make it all the more sweet when they get theirs in the next year or so. Also, as someone who has a generally favorable opinion of you, please lock up Rotavele.

Tiagoroth knows very well that I have pick locked my way out of my cage. Leave me alone.

Ain't nothing wrong with pissing in someone's cereal so long as you're willing to deal with the consequences.

Ain't nothing wrong with pissing in someone's cereal so long as you're willing to deal with the consequences.

This man. We defend allies at no particular cost to ourselves. Actually, glancing at our history, we don't care about being beaten down. We thrive on the lack of support.

last time I checked we are not allied to NADC

as for the second sentence... :frantic: