Defendo nostrum Socius

Tiagoroth

What I love about this part of the war is that it started because alliances not treatied to NPO attacked one of NPO's allies (TLR). Now more NPO non-treaty partners are attacking another NPO ally (NG). I'm sure the NPO is absolutely thrilled about that.

I felt it necessary to mention this in very clear, plain language.

No matter what happens it'll be used as a criticism of Pacifica. If NPO responds, they just wanted to use SF and co as cannon fodder. If they don't respond they don't care about allies. The smart move would be to shit talk Polar, TYK, and NADC in back rooms and support the coalition in public. Personally, I think we should round up everyone putting themselves before the coalition and kill them.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what happens it'll be used as a criticism of Pacifica. If NPO responds, they just wanted to use SF and co as cannon fodder. If they don't respond they don't care about allies. The smart move would be to shit talk Polar, TYK, and NADC in back rooms and support the coalition in public. Personally, I think we should round up everyone putting themselves before the coalition and kill them.

How is defending an MDoAP putting yourself before the coalition? And don't get me going on the lack of communication. 

How is defending an MDoAP putting yourself before the coalition? And don't get me going on the lack of communication. 

You decided to draw in the one alliance the coalition had decided it didn't want in on the other side. You proceeded to then have someone counter that alliance.

But please continue showing why TTK is a bastion of excellence in CN.

You decided to draw in the one alliance the coalition had decided it didn't want in on the other side. You proceeded to then have someone counter that alliance.

And again I'll bring up "the lack of communication." Interesting how 3 blocs weren't notified to not counter TLR. We made it pretty obvious they were getting hit. 

But please continue showing why TTK is a bastion of excellence in CN.

Clearly NADC is at fault for defending their ally. TTK is also at fault, they told NG to attack them and put themselves on "that side" of the coalition.

No
matter what happens it'll be used as a criticism of Pacifica. If NPO
responds, they just wanted to use SF and co as cannon fodder. If they
don't respond they don't care about allies. The smart move would be to
shit talk Polar, TYK, and NADC in back rooms and support the coalition
in public. Personally, I think we should round up everyone putting
themselves before the coalition and kill them.

Yes, You are right. TTK is responsible for being attacked by NG.

Edited by Rotavele

Personally, I'm a bit puzzled about the whining from everyone else. If Stewie is any indication, NG is more than excited about having a go at us, and everyone knows there simply haven't been enough slots to go around on the Equilibrium side. Somehow, I doubt that NG wants competition for our limited slots (unless of course, they came out of PM :p)

Personally, I'm a bit puzzled about the whining from everyone else. If Stewie is any indication, NG is more than excited about having a go at us, and everyone knows there simply haven't been enough slots to go around on the Equilibrium side. Somehow, I doubt that NG wants competition for our limited slots (unless of course, they came out of PM :P)

Very bad strategy of a NADC chairman or for NADC as a whole.  Declaring war on an alliance who have limited or no war slots at an NS level you want to fight.  

Why not just get your top tier out of peace mode if you are so eager for war for defending an ally and dont care about strategy?  If this is about strategy, why declare someone with less war slots that TTK can fill up?

Very bad strategy of a NADC chairman or for NADC as a whole.  Declaring war on an alliance who have limited or no war slots at an NS level you want to fight.  

Why not just get your top tier out of peace mode if you are so eager for war for defending an ally and dont care about strategy?  If this is about strategy, why declare someone with less war slots that TTK can fill up?

Umm....

Your trying too hard, Just stop posting.

Personally, I'm a bit puzzled about the whining from everyone else. If Stewie is any indication, NG is more than excited about having a go at us, and everyone knows there simply haven't been enough slots to go around on the Equilibrium side. Somehow, I doubt that NG wants competition for our limited slots (unless of course, they came out of PM :p)

War Gud
Casualties Gud