Defendo nostrum Socius

Tiagoroth

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, NPO is coming out to trash talk alliances in their own coalition

We have our own coalition? That is news to me, as if we actually had a coalition this would have never happen or be necessary.

So you seem to be mistaken, right from the gate.

I await you next year though.

Ok now you got me, He needs to be punished for trading with someone in TLR. Your service has been noted to The Coalition, and we will be willing to knock off a bit from your reparations, Thank You Sir Stewie.

NADC getting reparations from NG?

hahahahahahaha

You're over-confident and it's about time you get slapped down back to reality. 

Tiagoroth, on 29 Jan 2013 - 23:07, said:

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

2/2/2013 11:50:26 PM - first war declared by NADC

2/3/2013 12:05 PM - NADC DoW posted

NADC Nations:

nadcpms_zps196c858a.jpg

Kind of a pointless DoW, to put it in your words.  So do you want to just admit you have no idea what you are doing and are unfit to lead any alliance, even NADC?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

2/2/2013 11:50:26 PM - first war declared by NADC

2/3/2013 12:05 PM - NADC DoW posted

NADC Nations:

nadcpms_zps196c858a.jpg

Kind of a pointless DoW, to put it in your words.  So do you want to just admit you have no idea what you are doing and are unfit to lead any alliance, even NADC?

You really think your on the right AA to make peace mode jokes?

Or wait let me guess... Yours is a tactic and ours is cowardice somehow.... :smug:

ngpeace.png

I'm assuming you are being deliberately dense, Rotavele.  I don't have any issues with peace mode, even if pretty much our entire upper tier is in war mode and, despite your over 2 to 1 NS advantage, you are mostly in peace mode.

Aside from that, NADC's leader said,

"But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place."

Maybe he should take his own advice before spewing out hypocrisy.

Also, NG's upper tier, you may want to edit your post, ;)

ngtoptier_zps970fc107.jpg

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I'm assuming you are being deliberately dense, Rotavele.  I don't have any issues with peace mode, even if pretty much our entire upper tier is in war mode and, despite your over 2 to 1 NS advantage, you are mostly in peace mode.

Aside from that, NADC's leader said,

Maybe he should take his own advice before spewing out hypocrisy.

Also, NG's upper tier, you may want to edit your post, ;)

ngtoptier_zps970fc107.jpg

We don't have much of an upper tier, that's not a secret. However we do have a low/medium sized middle tier, compared to your large middle tier in peace mode... That was my point.

NADC getting reparations from NG?

hahahahahahaha

You're over-confident and it's about time you get slapped down back to reality. 

Hope is not an adequate weapon against bullets.

Edited by Rotavele

So your point had literally nothing to do with my post, despite quoting mine? Gotcha.

Im not meaning to engage the peace mode argument and what-not. My point is we are not The International, we don't leave allies we've been close to since 2007 out to dry and get rolled while we can spare a few slots to do something about it. We, at NADC, don't really care for Infra. Infrastructure and Nation Strength is relatively pointless if you have no one to share the glory with. TTK and NADC have been close since the beginning of days, and we plan to keep it that way.

On a side note, I have been wanting a fight in this war for awhile, check the details of my other wars. Frank, the one with a 9$ warchest, was the only man to fight back with what he could. Non Grata is a healthy opponent and should provide a war once those in my range come out of peace mode. It was a good tactic to use peace mode to see who all would attack you, but I just want a fight.

Edited by Rotavele

What I love about this part of the war is that it started because alliances not treatied to NPO attacked one of NPO's allies (TLR). Now more NPO non-treaty partners are attacking another NPO ally (NG). I'm sure the NPO is absolutely thrilled about that.

I felt it necessary to mention this in very clear, plain language.

We have our own coalition? That is news to me, as if we actually had a coalition this would have never happen or be necessary.

So you seem to be mistaken, right from the gate.

I await you next year though.

Well yeah, you do have a coalition, but it mostly consists of DR, TIO, NATO and TPF. I imagine that part's fine with you.