Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While back, I took a stroll through bob. I saw that kid we got running things down there, uh, Mario. Now, he got the PM mode I gave him for the strategy, right there on his stats. But, the fool got another strategy that only works when they have overwhelming odds. Now, if this hopeless case got two strategies but nobody attacks, how the f*ck you combat any of them motherf*ckers? That's peace mode saturation.

o' indeed. It's all in the game...

Who would have thought the Southern Infideligation would leverage this announcement to try and one up Mushqaeda... our announcement is pending... 

Prince Oyababy Alibaba hungers.

Allarchonu Akbar!

Where were they last week when we came out guns blazing?  They have always been behind the times.

The most hilarious thing about this war is the pathetic fear-mongering that "Continuum is coming back to powerz 2 enslave us all! oh teh noes!"

Easily.

Look around you, idiot. While you claim DH is an evil hegemony for keeping the less savvy leaders like yourself down, your comrades have chased people out of this world and showed no remorse until it was forced.

I would enjoy that. I miss GOLD. Actually I miss my friends from GOLD. Another curb stomp to hang out with them again would be worth it. 

I miss it too!

On another note o7 TIO and allies!

I know Mushroom Kingdom has been around a long time but, I can't help but wonder if they named it that because they knew someday the shape of clouds that would someday linger over their kingdom, or maybe they mean the kind you eat because they knew someday they'd do something silly and get turned into a strew, or even get covered in a delicious batter and deep fried. Or maybe they're the poisonous type, which we all know we have to dispose of those. ;)

These days are dark indeed, but I need not my flashlight. The nights are cold, but I need not my blanket. Allarchon is my light and my warmth. Allarchon guides me like no map or GPS ever could. Allarchon guides me by the stars in my soul. Allarchon is wise. Allarchon is great. In the name of the Archon, the Bros and the Infinite Citadel, may our victory be grand and the spoils of war be fantastic. Tonight we shower in their blood. Allarchon Ackbar!

Look around you, idiot. While you claim DH is an evil hegemony for keeping the less savvy leaders like yourself down, your comrades have chased people out of this world and showed no remorse until it was forced.

Because MK never take anything to far, isn't that right.

For the record... TIO is a joke alliance that I fully expect to collapse.

Yes, we are totally a joke alliance mate. You nailed it. Alright TIO, give it up. Rsox called us a joke alliance, let's disband immediately.

Look
around you, idiot. While you claim DH is an evil hegemony for keeping
the less savvy leaders like yourself down, your comrades have chased
people out of this world and showed no remorse until it was forced.

How many years ago was that? If you wish to live in 2006-2008 go for it mate, but last I knew it is 2013. The fact that the only thing y'all have against NPO now is something that is incredibly ancient by Bobian standards shows a whole lot. I would suggest y'all just give it up with that pathetic shitstain of an excuse you got.

Edited by Dochartaigh