Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

Look around you, idiot. While you claim DH is an evil hegemony for keeping the less savvy leaders like yourself down, your comrades have chased people out of this world and showed no remorse until it was forced.

Oh the irony on this one.  Are you kidding?  You do know your alllied with MK right?  People do not hate them because they are kind of annoying now do they?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the irony on this one.  Are you kidding?  You do know your alllied with MK right?  People do not hate them because they are kind of annoying now do they?

Pretty sure that everyone wanted to be MK's best friend during Karma. Either way, the fact of the matter is, NPO in it's prime did things a lot, lot worse than DH ever has.

Yes, we are totally a joke alliance mate. You nailed it. Alright TIO, give it up. Rsox called us a joke alliance, let's disband immediately.

How many years ago was that? If you wish to live in 2006-2008 go for it mate, but last I knew it is 2013. The fact that the only thing y'all have against NPO now is something that is incredibly ancient by Bobian standards shows a whole lot. I would suggest y'all just give it up with that pathetic shitstain of an excuse you got.

Wow your so so butthurt its rather funny.

For the Reich!!!!

Look around you, idiot. While you claim DH is an evil hegemony for keeping the less savvy leaders like yourself down, your comrades have chased people out of this world and showed no remorse until it was forced.

You speak as if you havent and that practice atleast from our side was forgone years ago but we can show some examples of your side doing this from last year oh and lets not forget EoG lists. 

You speak as if you havent and that practice atleast from our side was forgone years ago but we can show some examples of your side doing this from last year oh and lets not forget EoG lists.

Oh god not that argument again. Every alliance has a policy on how they deal with rogues, and how those rogues get freedom and removed from hitlists. Then again, I'm just a member of GOONS government, you probably know how the EoG list works better than me so please tell me all about how terrible we are for doing the same thing as everyone else.

Um yeah actually, that is basically it.

Name me examples of people chased off this planet by MK and while you're at it, provide a list of atrocities MK has commited (I mean genuine atrocities, not "they said I should die :(")

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Um yeah actually, that is basically it.

Name me examples of people chased off this planet by MK and while you're at it, provide a list of atrocities MK has commited (I mean genuine atrocities, not "they said I should die :(")

i guess i'll start this one off.

"Johnny Apocalypse."

Oh god not that argument again. Every alliance has a policy on how they deal with rogues, and how those rogues get freedom and removed from hitlists. Then again, I'm just a member of GOONS government, you probably know how the EoG list works better than me so please tell me all about how terrible we are for doing the same thing as everyone else.

Your point is pretty much moot considering you are the actual one enforcing it. 

Your point is pretty much moot considering you are the actual one enforcing it.

Yes you got me, it's me personally convincing these rogues to go nuclear on GOONS (read: Sardonic) and then using my vast amount of resources to personally beat them into submission until they either comply with the mercy board or join an alliance that will pay to get them.

I'm the monster, it's all me, quit attacking Umbrella and the rest of DH and tell the rest of your Continuum (see what I did there?) allies to EZI me for I am the puppet master who controls the fate of your random nuclear rogues.

e: OOC: Out of all the flack I've been catching from you guys, I have updated my signature to be as spot on as humanly possibly, now you guys will know before posting that everything DH has ever done that was terrible was all my fault. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

Yes you got me, it's me personally convincing these rogues to go nuclear on GOONS (read: Sardonic) and then using my vast amount of resources to personally beat them into submission until they either comply with the mercy board or join an alliance that will pay to get them.

I'm the monster, it's all me, quit attacking Umbrella and the rest of DH and tell the rest of your Continuum (see what I did there?) allies to EZI me for I am the puppet master who controls the fate of your random nuclear rogues.

I didn't know people needed convincing to go rogue on GOONs.

The ghost of the Continuum must be exhausted what with the constantly being summoned by MK in attempts to scare people into allowing them to keep power. Eternal rest my ^%$....

Haven't you heard?  The ghosts of Continuum past, present, and future have been visiting every night at 1, 2, and 3:00 a.m.

Pretty sure that everyone wanted to be MK's best friend during Karma. Either way, the fact of the matter is, NPO in it's prime did things a lot, lot worse than DH ever has.

That's like saying that the Rwanda genocide wasn't nearly as bad as the Holocaust or something.  Big whoop dee do, they both sucked.

We hereby acknowledge the Declaration of War upon the Mushroom Kingdom by the combined forces of RnR, TPF, NADC, and TIO.

It's R&R by the way.  Respect the ampersand  :P

EDIT: Holy raptor jesus doing quotes is difficult these days.

Edited by MitchellBade

Yeah, instead your side just holds them down and makes sure they get things like permawar (1V vs FAN, goonland resistance movement, etc).

Good try ;)

I'm not trying to deflect or be snide because your nation age says you are pretty new so I'm genuinely curious if your nation had a previous incarnation?

I'm not trying to deflect or be snide because your nation age says you are pretty new so I'm genuinely curious if your nation had a previous incarnation?

OOC: Multiple. Last year I had a better nation before I left for basic training (which is too long for it to be nation sat) in January. Before that I had one for about 6 months in 2010, before that I don't even remember dates, but I was in the 1st GOONS as well.

OOC: Multiple. Last year I had a better nation before I left for basic training (which is too long for it to be nation sat) in January. Before that I had one for about 6 months in 2010, before that I don't even remember dates, but I was in the 1st GOONS as well.

OOC: fair enough, sounds like you and I have had similar experiences then. Boot camp included though mine was in late 07 ;) Edited by Charles Stuart

That's like saying that the Rwanda genocide wasn't nearly as bad as the Holocaust or something.  Big whoop dee do, they both sucked.

And we officially have ourselves a Godwin! You need to take a step back, reevaluate the difference between pixels and actual genocide, and hopefully never again share any of your thoughts with another living soul. Though I'm sure you'll be along shortly to tell me just. how. happy. all those victims would be that their deaths could one day provide thousands of idiots with inaccurate and farfetched analogies in support of arguments that at the end of the day mean absolutely nothing to those who don't measure self-worth by debate wins or skill.