Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An attack on one is an attack on all... except when it isn't, in which event the other side will edit DoWs and pretend that certain declarations never actually happened.

Again, TIO never declared or redacted a DoW. I'm not sure where that claim comes from.

rebelagain.png
General D.C. Beauregard's order to establish martial law throughout the Coalition known as "Equilibrium";[/quote]

Performance for scattering, this should all be good, where on earth did y'all find someone ignorant to try and peace on equal fasc. etc?

Good luck to all, good interventions, let's have fun now.

rebelmother.png
General D.C. Beauregard's order to establish martial law throughout the Coalition known as "Equilibrium";[/quote]

Performance for scattering, this should all be good, where on earth did y'all find someone ignorant to try and peace on equal fasc. etc?

Well I guess that explains a lot about your thought processes.

rebelagain.png

Who the...what?

For the record... TIO is a joke alliance that I fully expect to collapse.

People have been saying that since we were six months reformed and 600k total nation strength. Do you all honestly think we're going to collapse any time soon? 

Sorry to squash your 'shrooms but, let's face it kiddos: we're not going anywhere.  :smug:

o' indeed. It's all in the game...

Who would have thought the Southern Infideligation would leverage this announcement to try and one up Mushqaeda... our announcement is pending... 

Prince Oyababy Alibaba hungers.

Allarchonu Akbar!

Edited by tamerlane

[center][/center] [i]Jefferzoom Davis Address to the Armed Forces of the Delegation:[/i] Gentlemen, Today we find ourselves in a precarious position, but not one without hope. It is important to remember that our fine Delegation has weathered thick and thin. So while our enemies today may appear daunting, we must all realize that they are not. We are a proud and humble people with the blessing of Providence and by our virtue and faith we find continued success. We live in a society based upon the ideals of domestic tranquility, common defense, welfare, and securing liberty for ourselves and our allies, which will prove victorious. By contrast, the enemies we find ourselves surrounded by today are perverted by ineptitude and motivated by a jealousy of the wealth and power produced from our plantations. While tough times ahead may linger ahead, our enemies will not vanquish us nor will they be vindicated by God. Our enlightened society will remain stalwart and prevail. It is heartwarming to know I am surrounded by a united people with good values that know when sacrifice for a greater good is needed. So I call upon you, brothers, to fight for your faith, your families, your plantations, and yourselves so that we may see better days yet to come. May God guide and protect us all.

I really don't understand why people think that ghost declarations are better than blanket DoWs.

It's mostly the blanket counter-declarations that are annoying. 

It has also always been common courtesy on Digiterra to do formal declarations of war. This new "we're all facing each other" thing is not only disgracious and impractical but also illogical: by that logic, NG would be at war with its own allies in the NPO and IRON, to name but one example.

If you want to do a blanket DoW for two or three alliances, it's fine. I'll disagree - TOP never did that and we won't - but it's something. To do it with over thirty alliances is just ridiculous.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

MK's allusions to the Continuum have removed the scales from my eyes; Justitia's Cult hereby withdraws from the Equilibrium coalition and declares war on Francoism.

You can try to run away from Equilibrium, but eventually you'll return to it.