Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358881787' post='3083858']
Just leave AI and join MK already. Gawd.
[/quote]

Oh you. :awesome:

[size=4]Buscemi's nonsensical rants about how awful everyone on one side of what he perceives as two completely solid coalitions is obnoxious. It's like listening to Rush try to claim he supported Ai's CB. The fact he thinks the greater bulk of the world outside of his allies care about Non Grata is hilarious. While even my government is probably interested in what Non Grata does, I can say pretty objectively that their entry on either side would not make a decisive difference in the conflict one way or the other. Non Grata will do whatever it wants -- as someone said they have signed enough conflicting treaties (insert joke about R&R or other alliance here,) to position themselves anyway they want. [/size]

[size=4]However, Steve himself is more or less just a dolt who will likely continue to baww long after the conflict no matter what happens. So he might as well make good on his musings last night of his desire to rage quit Non Grata and go rogue eventually and do it sooner rather than later.[/size]

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358880065' post='3083838']
And least we can finally put to bed the idea that any of you are "moralists" and you can all go back to being opportunists like it should be. Some of you I see about 3-4 oA chains in.
[/quote]

Its funny how they stopped claiming that after 2 days.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358860134' post='3083632']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XRmmnzx.gif[/img]

Gonna be fun, guys.
[/quote]

I hope you and I get another chance to dance, it would be good times.

I'm only sad I won't be on the front lines for once (ooc: going on vacation till Sunday.)

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358874476' post='3083772']

Yeah, that is exactly it mate. You nailed it totally. Wow, it is like you totally know what I think. Keep up the good work Sard. Really, please keep it up.
[/quote]
He's completely correct.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358881907' post='3083860']
I find myself agreeing with you a lot.
[/quote]

A scary world. I agree as well. It's refreshing really. If all this does for the OWF is get rid of the people prancing around pretending their actions are with "honor" or something, the dogpile will be worth it. Clean out the bad air and all that.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358881787' post='3083858']
Just leave AI and join MK already. Gawd.
[/quote]

We should all leave our alliances and join MK.

The Kingdom is the only good Alliance out there :3

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358880065' post='3083838']
And least we can finally put to bed the idea that any of you are "moralists" and you can all go back to being opportunists like it should be. Some of you I see about 3-4 oA chains in.
[/quote]

Here's what I don't get. Why does anybody care whether they're thought of as moralists or oppertunists? Why does it really matter?

Do whatever the hell it takes to get whatever the hell you want. MK and Co. have been doing it for years, why is this any different? Frankly, I myself (not to be confused with the opinions of those unfortunately (for them) associated with me) don't give a damn what the means are, if the ends justify them.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Wyrmon' timestamp='1358886620' post='3083907']
This is a war strategy I think we can all get behind.
[/quote]

Yes, free us from our tyrannical viceroy. We were going to cancel on Umbrella like we were told to cancel all our other treaties but then Masta JGoods said "No, you will fight, boy-o."

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1358886317' post='3083902']
no, join TLR, myth

also roll jgoods
[/quote]

That would be amusing haha. We have been known to give second chances but still...It will be hard to accept such an illustrious character into our alliance.

Also, I'm a peace mode warrior atm... bring it :3

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358887093' post='3083912']
Yes, free us from our tyrannical viceroy. We were going to cancel on Umbrella like we were told to cancel all our other treaties but then Masta JGoods said "No, you will fight, boy-o."
[/quote]

This is 100% true :3 haha

[quote name='Wyrmon' timestamp='1358886620' post='3083907']

This is a war strategy I think we can all get behind.
[/quote]
No, just No.
[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358887169' post='3083914']

This is 100% true :3 haha
[/quote]
Jgoods for TLR Tri!

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358881097' post='3083851']
No claim or morality here. None of us in CN can claim it. There may be one or two individuals that could, but we all know its just propaganda used to play on emotions.

Next.
[/quote]
NPO have been class acts and I'm glad that you are helping to run the coalition. If anyone could do it right it's NPO. I was more aiming my comments at the 20 pack.

edit: and holy &$#@ Myth, really going for the cAlLoUt. If you weren't some bitter failed leader of MHA I might be offended. By your post I realize you know absolutely nothing about me. Kudos. I actually like most of AI's leadership and posting style so I'm just going recognize you as a WPE. No one is scared of NG and you lack basic understanding what's happening.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358889878' post='3083946']

Who the @#$% are you again? And how are you relevant to anything exactly?
[/quote]

It's his opinion

How are you relevant to anything

You and your ilks snag behavior got you in this situation