Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1358847804' post='3083533']
I love that this war brings forward proven failures like Omni - guys with a pedigree of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - and makes them feel relevant for a brief time on the coattails of those with more initiative. Glad you found an aa inactive enough to let you screw up again - but don't worry, back to irrelevance no matter who wins.
[/quote]

"You're irrelevant!" is one of my favorite retorts.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the e-lawyering going on over the edited DoW. A mistake was made, the intent was always for this grouping to counter ODN/INT. Yes it most likely was to avoid triggering NG treaties. IRON and NPO not getting hit was also to avoid triggering NG treaties.

Now we all get to beat each other senseless and NG can come in wherever the hell they want, wtf is the big deal?

DoW was edited for clarity, lets spend less time whining about it and more time blowing pixels up.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1358848371' post='3083537']
Omni has crafted his irrelevance with years of failure, don't cheapen it.
[/quote]

I was expecting something like "You're irrelevant too!", you disappointed me :(

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358848833' post='3083545']
One you a hundred it will never be enough. Send your soilders and we shall return you corpses.

The Party is strong, and we will bury you.
[/quote]

Well, guess you better go ahead and start doing that then.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1358848811' post='3083544']
Why all these declares if ODN's top 3 war mode has no war at all? (while you have some bigger nations than them)
[/quote]

Tactically this Band of Buggered is quite lacking, hoping that sheer numbers will fill in the gap in their military acumen. Naturally, this comes with inopportune and awkwardly timed Decs. of War.

One you a hundred it will never be enough. Send your soilders and we shall return you corpses.

[/quote]

Once I get some of this pesky NS nuked off me, I'd be happy to see you make the effort.
Cheers!

[quote name='King Biscuit' timestamp='1358850273' post='3083553']
Once I get some of this pesky NS nuked off me, I'd be happy to see you make the effort.
Cheers!
[/quote]

I look forward to it.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358830729' post='3083050']
Congratulations, the very foundation of Cyber Nations is being eliminated by those ignoring the basic construct of what would be know as a Treaty. How the Status Quo truly puppeteers nobility and honor for its own liking. Real politik at its finest right here Ladies and Gentlemen.

At least these alliances are an onslaught on garbage and maybe won't hide in peace mode the entire war this time.
[/quote]

Your tears are delicious.

You knew you had this coming, don't pretend otherwise: when you exercise your power whimsically, expect retribution.

[/quote]

The Party hasn't looked very strong in the last year or so... Just sayin'.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1358844174' post='3083500']
Furthermore, those wishing to take down MK have no moral narritve as you claim. Some do, some don't, some pretend not to but do and some pretend to but do not, it is what postmodern philosophers would call "a multitude". We have no "grand narrative" of how we are going to right where Karma went wrong. Nor the other narrative you try and attribute to us that we are setting up a new Pacifican Empire. Nor are we a Super friends conspiracy. Our coalition has no such uniform goals.
[/quote]

If you truly don't think that DH being out of the way helps certain alliances tremendously, and that alliance leaders in your little "group" are not trying to come up with a way to solidify power after the war, you're as stupid as this post is long.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358851331' post='3083558']
The Party hasn't looked very strong in the last year or so... Just sayin'.
[/quote]

You shall soon realise how wrong you are. It is ok, when you are finally ready to accept your inevitable defeat, we shall be merciful upon you, if only for the memory of our past relationship.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358837273' post='3083378']
So is this a "your oppression" was worse than "my oppression" contest we have going on? Because it doesn't serve either of us well to go on like that.
[/quote]
Be glad you (and that other dude you responded to) were oppressed. You have one more topic of conversation than those of us that have not been oppressed. We seem to have discovered this world at a point in time when it had run out of people with a desire to wear the jackboots.

Of course people like us have one more reason to stand back and grin. As we watch the old folks go over their scarred psyches due to all the oppression, repression, jackbooting etc. they underwent.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358854104' post='3083585']
You shall soon realise how wrong you are. It is ok, when you are finally ready to accept your inevitable defeat, we shall be merciful upon you, if only for the memory of our past relationship.
[/quote]

Will that be before or after Invicta and NATO rolls your nation? Just curious. :popcorn:

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1358855279' post='3083592']
Will that be before or after Invicta and NATO rolls your nation? Just curious. :popcorn:
[/quote]

Before, currently Invitcas and NATO's nations are not fearing aswell as you would seem to indicate they are against me. Although hats off to the Invicta's warrior, he may actually be a fight.

EDIT:On second thoughts he messed up the stagger so he isn't that good

Edited by Azreal

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358843362' post='3083486']
I remember a time you used to sing a very different tune.

Too bad
[/quote]

What different tune? That I will defend my bloc who had 17 alliances declare on half of it? That I will call BS on things that I think are BS? I haven't changed much. Maybe a bit of old guy syndrome but other than that....I am one of the most consistent people here.