Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358855489' post='3083595']
Before, currently Invitcas and NATO's nations are not fearing aswell as you would seem to indicate they are against me. Although hats off to the Invicta's warrior, he may actually be a fight.
[/quote]

All I was indicating is that a 12k NS nation fighting five wars is going to be rather small at the end of it, but if you wish to dispute that, be my guest.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358855495' post='3083596']
What different tune? That I will defend my bloc who had 17 alliances declare on half of it? That I will call BS on things that I think are BS? I haven't changed much. Maybe a bit of old guy syndrome but other than that....I am one of the most consistent people here.
[/quote]

I remember a certain leader of Ronin who at the time wanted to see nothing but the demise of a certain group of alliances, seems opinions drastically change upon the changing of AA's.

Maybe I'm just getting Sentimental.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358855960' post='3083602']
I remember a certain leader of Ronin who at the time wanted to see nothing but the demise of a certain group of alliances, seems opinions drastically change upon the changing of AA's.

Maybe I'm just getting Sentimental.
[/quote]

Sadly, I am not in Ronin anymore and I have treaty obligations. If you have noticed, I haven't exactly defended the actions that lead to this war.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358856169' post='3083603']
Sadly, I am not in Ronin anymore and I have treaty obligations. If you have noticed, I haven't exactly defended the actions that lead to this war.
[/quote]

Yet here you stand, side by side with the enemy you so utterly wanted to destroy. Guess personal convictions is not one of your strong traits.

I'll see you on the other side, though I won't be taking any pleasure in it if I come up against you.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1358852894' post='3083571']
Well at least when Umbrella starts to rebuild they'll have plenty of tech sellers in CnG.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JHmBIFu.gif[/img]

We have made a horrible miscalculation.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358857113' post='3083610']
Yet here you stand, side by side with the enemy you so utterly wanted to destroy. Guess personal convictions is not one of your strong traits.

I'll see you on the other side, though I won't be taking any pleasure in it if I come up against you.
[/quote]

Nor will I.

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1358859299' post='3083622']
Really? Do you guys need that many to take on ODN and INT? The gloating by ODN and INT will be unbearable in the CnG forums and channel.
[/quote]
I'm thinking it was intentionally to you and GATO out.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358859794' post='3083628']
What my spanish cat friend said.
[/quote]
[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1358859472' post='3083624']
Don't worry, you won't have to wait long.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XRmmnzx.gif[/img]

Gonna be fun, guys.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1358858605' post='3083618']
this escalated quickly.

i mean, things got out of hand fast.
[/quote]

They've been planning this for a while. Seems a little too convenient that alliances that had their treaties cancelled with less than a month ago are suddenly attacking their former treaty-mates.

Really shows you how low Cybernations has sunk too.

Edited by ComeAndSee