Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, DH, I was strolling along and I saw what you were doing.

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/jerseyshores02e01hdtvxv.gif[/IMG]

Appalled, Equilibrium got together and we figured we got this.

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/mvp.gif[/IMG]

Let's dance.

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/raonnie.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358830729' post='3083050']
Congratulations, the very foundation of Cyber Nations is being eliminated by those ignoring the basic construct of what would be know as a Treaty. How the Status Quo truly puppeteers nobility and honor for its own liking. Real politik at its finest right here Ladies and Gentlemen.

At least these alliances are an onslaught on garbage and maybe won't hide in peace mode the entire war this time.
[/quote]

What foundation? The foundation that supports these who currently,but not for much longer, hold the position of supreme power? The foundation that has no basis other than being tradition? Like I told Ardus in another thread, the years of sham CBs and ghost DoWs have naturally resulted in actions such as this DoW. It's called escalation, revolution, vengeance and retribution. You could call it karma but that would be a cliche ;)

In the end there will only be chaos, embrace it.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358835192' post='3083297']
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

YOU GUYS JUST EDITED YOUR DOW TO 2 ALLIANCES INSTEAD OF YOUR BLANKET DOW.

OUT OF FEAR OF NG????

Okay, no. No passes here. No. Line in the sand. This is ridiculous. If there are any NGers out there, pleeeaaaase tell me how it feels to be you guys right now. I really wanna know.
[/quote]

<dane0[NG|TG]> This is now the NG war
<dane0[NG|TG]> because you're all trying to avoid taking us to prom :(

Also this

<&DerAWAY> Call him a stupid head for me
<&DerAWAY> A big one

Edited by dane0

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358830729' post='3083050']
Congratulations, the very foundation of Cyber Nations is being eliminated by those ignoring the basic construct of what would be know as a Treaty. How the Status Quo truly puppeteers nobility and honor for its own liking. Real politik at its finest right here Ladies and Gentlemen.

At least these alliances are an onslaught on garbage and maybe won't hide in peace mode the entire war this time.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107318

SPARTAAAANS!

[url="http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Nixol1996/media/Sparta/SpartaPlayingFootball.gif.html?filters[term]=sparta%20gif&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=23"]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Nixol1996/media/Sparta/SpartaPlayingFootball.gif.html?filters[term]=sparta%20gif&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=23[/url]

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1358835194' post='3083298']
Counter us and find out chicken
[/quote]

Let's be real here. Steve represents a small minority of NG that would like to fight any of you guys. Been there, done that, most of you guys are used goods. My apologies.

Edited by Sunny Side King

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358835192' post='3083297']
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

YOU GUYS JUST EDITED YOUR DOW TO 2 ALLIANCES INSTEAD OF YOUR BLANKET DOW.

OUT OF FEAR OF NG????

Okay, no. No passes here. No. Line in the sand. This is ridiculous. If there are any NGers out there, pleeeaaaase tell me how it feels to be you guys right now. I really wanna know.
[/quote]
I've never counted on NG being loyal allies to Anarchy Inc, so they'll surprise me if they're helpful. Although I don't see how they would care about what you're trying to make out to be a big deal in regards to them.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1358835787' post='3083325']
Let's be real here. Steve represents a small minority of NG that would like to fight any of you guys. Been there, done that, most of you guys are used goods. My apologies.
[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358835340' post='3083306']

Weirdly powerful.
[/quote]

I envy you. Kinda. Weirdly.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358835586' post='3083319']

NG isn't allied to ODN or Int you dumb@$#.
[/quote]

No one ever accused them of being smart. Look at their edited DOW for proof of that. That and it appears some of them didn't even know you guys weren't allied to ODN!

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1358835497' post='3083315']

<dane0[NG|TG]> This is now the NG war
<dane0[NG|TG]> because you're all trying to avoid taking us to prom :(

Also this

<&amp;DerAWAY> Call him a stupid head for me
<&amp;DerAWAY> A big one
[/quote]

Am not :<

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1358836073' post='3083335']
I've never counted on NG being loyal allies to Anarchy Inc, so they'll surprise me if they're helpful. Although I don't see how they would care about what you're trying to make out to be a big deal in regards to them.
[/quote]

NG aren't allied to AI.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='rabonnobar' timestamp='1358836045' post='3083333']

Checking the war screens will clear that right up, HTH!
[/quote]
Doesn't change the fact you declared on TOP and MK. I don't remember either of us accepting your surrender so per your coalitions original declaration we are still at war.