EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358862372' post='3083641']
Mission Accomplished.
[/quote]

I can never be afraid of Stewie. He's just way too adorable.

Then again, as luck would have it, I don't have to be.

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1358861065' post='3083637']
You still don't need that many. Now, we'll never hear the end of this in the CnG forums and channel. :(
[/quote]

It's already unbearable.

Anyway, I wish everyone a fun fight.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1358835153' post='3083294']
[center][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/allycowie/CCCsNewFlag-wavy.png[/img][/center]
[center]The Christian Coalition of Countries would like to say...[/center]

We are blessed to be fighting alongside our friends and especially our allies in RoK, Invicta, Legion, Polaris, GOD, and our AFT blocmates NADC, MCXA, TTK, and CRAP. The CCC prays all of us have an enjoyable reset, and many more to come. Please remember not to lose your job over this, and don't forget you have school in the morning, or children, a wife, bills, and what not. Oh, and feed your pets.

Without further ado,
There is no specific mention of oranges in the Holy Bible. Therefore, all oranges will be forcibly excommunicated from the Church. INT too. PS As a token of generosity, I'm including some useful intel on each of the CCC leadership listed below. ;)

For the Christian Coalition of Countries,
Czechinthepipes, Chancellor <--------Wants to pet a tarantula
Les Paul Supreme, Vice Chancellor <---------Once had a hamster farm. Seriously.
Xander the Great, Minister of Foreign Affairs <-------Claims to be the greatest Xander in CN.
Scooby Doo, Minister of Defence <------Doesn't know what he is doing, or how he got here, jinkies!
ExodusII, Minister of Internal Affairs <---------Old. :P <3
Have fun and be blessed. All of you :)
[/quote]

You piece of filth. Couldn't you at least have the decency to post within the first two pages of the DoW? We will tear down your crosses and piss on your bibles. **[s]Mushqaeda hereby declares war on the Christian Coalition of Cowards and**[/s] this time Allarchon is not around to stay our hands from cutting off your heads and seeding your wives.

**I take that back... we can't declare war until we can assure NG won't enter on CCC's behalf.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1358855765' post='3083600']
All I was indicating is that a 12k NS nation fighting five wars is going to be rather small at the end of it
[/quote]

Much like your upper tier's contribution in every war, amirite?

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1358866408' post='3083683']
I know your warchests are lame, but I expect your overlords to hold for some more time.
[/quote]

Sure buddy.

[img]http://cdn.overclock.net/4/47/47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg[/img]

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1358866488' post='3083686']
Amen, many of us have faced that fate and come out the other side smiling.
[/quote]

It really didn't feel like a proper war without overwhealing numbers stacked against you. Granted I'm used to them being better orginised and more capable but you take what your given.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358852445' post='3083563']

If you truly don't think that DH being out of the way helps certain alliances tremendously, and that alliance leaders in your little "group" are not trying to come up with a way to solidify power after the war, you're as stupid as this post is long.
[/quote]

You either do not understand what was said or are attempting to create another meaning. To dumb it down for you, there are several reasons our coalition is fighting. No one has some grand idea though. That will make it harder to consolidate power. But it might make it harder to take us appart if we recognize the primary differences and that no way is superior.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358865294' post='3083665']
Much like your upper tier's contribution in every war, amirite?
[/quote]

No.

Most of our victories were won in our mid-tiers and has always been acknowledged to be the case, but what Top Tier we have kept have done more than their fair share of battles, and pixels can be re-bought. You can point at a few who have/had crappy nations, but I don't believe there are many AA's who can hold to the claim that every single member of theirs knows how to build the best nations.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358830729' post='3083050']
Congratulations, the very foundation of Cyber Nations is being eliminated by those ignoring the basic construct of what would be know as a Treaty. How the Status Quo truly puppeteers nobility and honor for its own liking. Real politik at its finest right here Ladies and Gentlemen.

At least these alliances are an onslaught on garbage and maybe won't hide in peace mode the entire war this time.
[/quote]

You didn't hear about the gentleman's agreement?

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1358867913' post='3083702']
No.

Most of our victories were won in our mid-tiers and has always been acknowledged to be the case, but what Top Tier we have kept have done more than their fair share of battles, and pixels can be re-bought. You can point at a few who have/had crappy nations, but I don't believe there are many AA's who can hold to the claim that every single member of theirs knows how to build the best nations.
[/quote]

By "kept" you are referring to those who didn't quit after having their nations deconstructed?

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1358859299' post='3083622']
Really? Do you guys need that many to take on ODN and INT? The gloating by ODN and INT will be unbearable in the CnG forums and channel.
[/quote]
We in NPL have an absolute crush on INT. While we have been obligated to fight them in our last two wars, we go out of our way to make life better for them.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358866140' post='3083678']
For about 20 minutes, sure.
[/quote]

Shhh. The cheerleaders aren't allowed in the locker room. You all can go wait on the sidelines.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1358867871' post='3083700']
You either do not understand what was said or are attempting to create another meaning. To dumb it down for you, there are several reasons our coalition is fighting. No one has some grand idea though. [b]That will make it harder to consolidate power. [/b]But it might make it harder to take us appart if we recognize the primary differences and that no way is superior.
[/quote]

There is a reason you are a MoIA and not FA. Believing this is probably that reason.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1358869467' post='3083710']
We in NPL have an absolute crush on INT. While we have been obligated to fight them in our last two wars, we go out of our way to make life better for them.
[/quote]

The bragging rights where an extra special Birthday present, I can't wait til Valentines to see what we get from you
:wub:

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358855495' post='3083596']
What different tune? That I will defend my bloc who had 17 alliances declare on half of it? That I will call BS on things that I think are BS? I haven't changed much. [b]Maybe a bit of old guy syndrome[/b] but other than that....I am one of the most consistent people here.
[/quote]
RushSykes II: The Rise of AirMe

We're doomed