Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358865294' post='3083665']
You piece of filth. Couldn't you at least have the decency to post within the first two pages of the DoW? We will tear down your crosses and piss on your bibles. **[s]Mushqaeda hereby declares war on the Christian Coalition of Cowards and**[/s] this time Allarchon is not around to stay our hands from cutting off your heads and seeding your wives.

**I take that back... we can't declare war until we can assure NG won't enter on CCC's behalf.[/quote]
Be careful, Mushlims! Your blasphemies will be counted against you on the day of Judgement. Repent now and you might be spared!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really everyone (both sides) cut the !@#$.

We all know if IRON or NPO are hit, NG will counter.
We know if MK is hit NG will counter.

Stop acting stupid just so you can play some great argument or strategy out here. We all know why Umbrella was hit. We all know why AI and NATO were the ones countered and we all know why the declarations didn't include MK.

Good lord I go to sleep for one night and you all start acting like something changed.

You wanted war. We wanted war leave the drivel at home.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358874898' post='3083777'] Sorry, this is CN and everyone knows that any complaint is whining.
[/quote]
You really beleive this don't you? I guess it helps explain how insufferable you are.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1358870254' post='3083717']
Humorous as always.
I believe it was repeated many times previously just in case people didn't get it.
"An attack on one is an attack on all".
I'm sure you ignored it, but this is what it meant. When TOP and MK and ODN and INT declared.. They attacked "all".
It was clearly stated here that this was a recognition of hostilities in response to the attack on all.
[/quote]

Meh, i have to disagree.

Look, i get the point of the 'attack all' stuff. But lets clear something up. ODN didn't attack all. We attacked NATO. You don't control who *we* dow.

What you do control, is you stated and warned us that if we attacked any one of you, you would be using coalition cb or whatever other term to attack where it made the most sense for you ignoring the treaty web.

I approve of this strategy. Its smart. And lets be honest... raise your hand if you got sick of having to plan ghost dow and oA chains. ::raises hand::. it was stupid and an insult to people's intelligence to have to do all that chaining.

But ODN didn't actually 'attack all' with out attack on NATO. You don't control OUR actions, only your own. You can tell we attacked only NATO by the fact that they were the only alliance named in our DoW and the only alliance we hit. We attacked one, and then the rest of your coalition used your warning to us as a CB to counter-attack us. You also know this... because if an attack on one was *really* automatically an attack on all.. then you wouldnt be avoiding mk.

So much respect for the strategy (its very smart) but expect me to keep rolling my eyes every time someone tells me that I really attacked sparta or mha or something by declaring on NATO.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358874898' post='3083777']
Yeah, you did not refute me whatsoever and added nothing of value to anything. I actually even agreed that my side !@#$%*ed and whined when Umbrella did something similar and you still pulled of a post like this. Amusing. The whole "lesser alliances thing" is funny when TOP does it, but for someone from GOONs to attempt to do that is ironic.
[/quote]

Meanwhile in the real world every discussion someone gets GOONS brought up into it. So are we a terrible alliance that no one should even talk about or do you guys all really feel that inferior to us?

It's ok I already know the answer.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358876283' post='3083794']
[b]You wanted war. We wanted war[/b] leave the drivel at home.
[/quote]

Brehon you may be the only honest person on that side of the war.

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358875126' post='3083780']
They also screamed that peace mode is a tactic and refused to accept any points to the contrary. When we use it as a legitimate tactic, the "lol peace mode" jokes are endless.

A tactic is to delay a front until you're ready. Cowardice is to hide an entire tier from enemy attacks for two or three wars in a row.
[/quote]

Same could be said for you guys who painted those using pm was cowardly, and now profess that it is a legitimate tactic :P. Until your strategy comes to fruition, you could just be spouting hot air. Whats to say that the past use of pm you are referencing was an attempt to save what upper tier they had in prep for the day of reckoning where they would come in handy. I'd say that would be a pretty boss strategy if I do say so myself.

Point is peace mode jokes are dumb. Although what your side is doing is equally dumb considering the CN's recent history.

Edited by Dcrews

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1358876983' post='3083805']
Man these surrender terms are gonna be a pain to work out...
[/quote]

You're trying to surrender already? With such an numerical advantage as well?

What are people coming too these days...

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1358876983' post='3083805']
Man these surrender terms are gonna be a pain to work out...
[/quote]

I'm hoping it will be -

Side A -We would like to surrender
Side B - Ok lets do this again in a few months

No reps, No bull just finish, walk away and get to do it all again. To paraphrase a wiser man than me War Good, Reps Bad

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358876283' post='3083794']
Really everyone (both sides) cut the !@#$.

We all know if IRON or NPO are hit, NG will counter.
We know if MK is hit NG will counter.

Stop acting stupid just so you can play some great argument or strategy out here. We all know why Umbrella was hit. We all know why AI and NATO were the ones countered and we all know why the declarations didn't include MK.

[/quote]

What if NPO is hit by MK? Makes you think....

We already know that answer. I happen to know NPO, MK and NG have no issue with that. The issue there is MK has put our area of strength into PM. But its fine. We'll let this top teir play out. NS is NS in the end. Fact is it will be lost by all parties involved.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358880065' post='3083838']
And least we can finally put to bed the idea that any of you are "moralists" and you can all go back to being opportunists like it should be. Some of you I see about 3-4 oA chains in.
[/quote]

THIS IS A PURELY DEFENSIVE ACTION! An attack on one is an attack on all...

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1358866147' post='3083679']
The funniest part of this is that RV said the exact same thing earlier this week.
[/quote]

He is consistently insane. Even he will admit that. And it's pretty much irrefutable.

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1358878914' post='3083825']
Same could be said for you guys who painted those using pm was cowardly, and now profess that it is a legitimate tactic :P. Until your strategy comes to fruition, you could just be spouting hot air. Whats to say that the past use of pm you are referencing was an attempt to save what upper tier they had in prep for the day of reckoning where they would come in handy. I'd say that would be a pretty boss strategy if I do say so myself.

Point is peace mode jokes are dumb. Although what your side is doing is equally dumb considering the CN's recent history.
[/quote]

I always spout hot air, you know this.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358879736' post='3083831']
What if NPO is hit by MK? Makes you think....
[/quote]
What if NPO hit themselves? The plot thickens...

VVVV I wish NPO would hit this guy VVVV

Edited by Sardonic

And least we can finally put to bed the idea that any of you are "moralists" and you can all go back to being opportunists like it should be. Some of you I see about 3-4 oA chains in.
[/quote]

Just leave Non Grata and join MK already.

[/quote]

I find myself agreeing with you a lot.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358881097' post='3083851']
No claim or morality here. None of us in CN can claim it. There may be one or two individuals that could, but we all know its just propaganda used to play on emotions.

Next.[/quote]
GPA would like you to know that they have always honored their DoNs.