Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humorous as always.

I believe it was repeated many times previously just in case people didn't get it.

"An attack on one is an attack on all".

I'm sure you ignored it, but this is what it meant. When TOP and MK and ODN and INT declared.. They attacked "all".

It was clearly stated here that this was a recognition of hostilities in response to the attack on all.

If you we're unaware that this was a coalition war and were unaware of who that coalition contains, then you are out of touch with reality.

The OP was modified for the convenience of the brain dead who can't be bothered to check the war declarations to see who is attacking whom in response.

I apologize for this brief interruption of common sense. Now back to your mindless drivel.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358866988' post='3083691']
Granted I'm used to them being better orginised and [b]more capable[/b] but you take what your given.
[/quote]
Well you, my fine gentleman, will be in a great deal of luck.
Let me know when Imperial Sparta gets a hold of you.
You won't find many more capable than that.
Unless you are fortunate enough to square off with me that is.
By the way, that's a lovely set of wonders you have.
:smug:

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1358870254' post='3083717']
Humorous as always.

I believe it was repeated many times previously just in case people didn't get it.

I'm sure you ignored it, but this is what it meant. When TOP and MK and ODN and INT declared.. They attacked "all".

It was clearly stated here that this was a recognition of hostilities in response to the attack on all.

If you we're unaware that this was a coalition war and were unaware of who that coalition contains, then you are out of touch with reality.

The OP was modified for the convenience of the brain dead who can't be bothered to check the war declarations to see who is attacking whom in response.

I apologize for this brief interruption of common sense. Now back to your mindless drivel.
[/quote]

None of these alliances were in your original declaration of war, meaning they were not included in the original "coalition" or the term "all". They're just people who assume you are going to win and want to be on your side. Evidence by the fact that no one attacked MK because of the possibility of chaining in NG.

It's ok, spin whatever story you have to to make yourself feel better, in the end Umbrella will still hold the upper tier and you'll be stuck in the bottom of the pit with the rest of us.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358870973' post='3083725']

Way to disregard months of diplomacy with a sweeping statement.
[/quote]
Months of diplomacy? Be honest, it was that kegger last friday night, the one where someone spiked the beer with tequila.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1358830150' post='3082974']
[center]Did someone call for...

[b]Hot Cops?[/b][/center]
[/quote]
What's with the homoerotic post, man? Granted, I'm all for it, obviously. It just seemed weird and out of place.

Hey, can the next one be hot firemen? I'm a fireman. I can show you my [i]hose[/i]. [Get it!! By "hose" I mean "unit!"]

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358869055' post='3083708']
By "kept" you are referring to those who didn't quit after having their nations deconstructed?
[/quote]

Not specifically. I meant the various Top Tier who have sat on our Alliance throughout the duration of Sparta's lifetime, though the ones you mentioned are also among them.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358870541' post='3083721']

None of these alliances were in your original declaration of war, meaning they were not included in the original "coalition" or the term "all". They're just people who assume you are going to win and want to be on your side. Evidence by the fact that no one attacked MK because of the possibility of chaining in NG.

It's ok, spin whatever story you have to to make yourself feel better, in the end Umbrella will still hold the upper tier and you'll be stuck in the bottom of the pit with the rest of us.
[/quote]

Im pretty sure people pick the side because of how much they hate u guys.

Humorous as always.

[/quote]

Still on this attack-on-all thing?

Also, ghost declarations are actual aggressive acts that have political implications, but I'm sure you know that.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358870541' post='3083721']

[/quote]

I am amused at all the cryin being done by DH/Co considering the kind of tactics done by them in the past. Pre-empts, Umbrella declaring on every alliance on the opposite side of its coalition regardless of whether there was a treaty or not... Oh wait, that sounds like quite a similar tactic to this one being used.

Umbrella basically claimed an attack on any alliance in its coalition is an attack on Umbrella regardless of whether there is a treaty involved or not. Does not matter if the alliance came in long after Umbrella or was part of the original coalition or whatever. I could have sworn people like you swarmed that with mindless hails.

Now, we do it and it is wrong and ebil and all that garbage y'all spew forth. Talk about hypocrites... Y'all really need to stop whining about others using tactics like you guys have in the past. Though it is amusing.

[quote name='bgorre1013' timestamp='1358872045' post='3083737']
Im pretty sure people pick the side because of how much they hate u guys.
[/quote]

You're my new favorite poster.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358872651' post='3083748']

I am amused at all the cryin being done by DH/Co considering the kind of tactics done by them in the past. Pre-empts, Umbrella declaring on every alliance on the opposite side of its coalition regardless of whether there was a treaty or not... Oh wait, that sounds like quite a similar tactic to this one being used.

Umbrella basically claimed an attack on any alliance in its coalition is an attack on Umbrella regardless of whether there is a treaty involved or not. Does not matter if the alliance came in long after Umbrella or was part of the original coalition or whatever. I could have sworn people like you swarmed that with mindless hails.

Now, we do it and it is wrong and ebil and all that garbage y'all spew forth. Talk about hypocrites... Y'all really need to stop whining about others using tactics like you guys have in the past. Though it is amusing.
[/quote]

How is anyone crying? By that regard you guys were crybabies before when you spouted off the same stuff.

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358864847' post='3083660']
They did but it's okay because they didn't mean to and took it back.
[/quote]
I don't even see where TLR declared anyone, so I don't know how it's possible to have countered them. Did I miss an announcement of some ghost declaration?

[quote name='King Biscuit' timestamp='1358870350' post='3083719']
Well you, my fine gentleman, will be in a great deal of luck.
Let me know when Imperial Sparta gets a hold of you.
You won't find many more capable than that.
Unless you are fortunate enough to square off with me that is.
By the way, that's a lovely set of wonders you have.
:smug:
[/quote]

Unfortunatly re-rolling, inactivity and being on the receiving end of a curbstomp hurt my nation building, but nothing like a good war to get someone up and moving. I look forward to the short space of time we can fight without being nuked by you.

[size=4]The OP was modified for the convenience of the brain dead who can't be bothered to check the war declarations to see who is attacking whom in response.[/size]

[/quote]

Correction: the OP was edited because your ragtag coalition was either too excited or incompetent to get something as basic as this right. Regardless, declarations of war do count and have consequences that can't be undone through an edit button.

I do enjoy the tone of your post, though.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358872858' post='3083752']
You're my new favorite poster.

How is anyone crying? By that regard you guys were crybabies before when you spouted off the same stuff.
[/quote]
In Doc's mind anything other than full fledged praise of his side of an argument is crying and whining. He's been saying as such for years. Don't give it second thought.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358872858' post='3083752']
[/quote]

I fully agree. Many, just like you, are whining and complaining about the "attack on one is an attack on all" instead of just nutting up and fighting. I understand this is CN where everyone !@#$%*es, moans, and !@#$ like that (I get caught up in it as well) but man, just one day I am hoping that CN as a whole can go to war without any inane posts like the one of yours I responded to.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358873492' post='3083763']

I fully agree. Many, just like you, are whining and complaining about the "attack on one is an attack on all" instead of just nutting up and fighting. I understand this is CN where everyone !@#$%*es, moans, and !@#$ like that (I get caught up in it as well) but man, just one day I am hoping that CN as a whole can go to war without any inane posts like the one of yours I responded to.
[/quote]

I agree too, I hate when people cry about people whining and complaining instead of just not posting, I am hoping for the day that CN as a whole can go to war without any of the lesser alliances posting.

See what I did there?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358873393' post='3083762']
In Doc's mind anything other than full fledged praise of his side of an argument is crying and whining. He's been saying as such for years. Don't give it second thought.
[/quote]

Yeah, that is exactly it mate. You nailed it totally. Wow, it is like you totally know what I think. Keep up the good work Sard. Really, please keep it up.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358872501' post='3083740']
Still on this attack-on-all thing?

Also, ghost declarations are actual aggressive acts that have political implications, but I'm sure you know that.
[/quote]

We've been on the other side of a similar situation when DH stated that an attack on one them is an attack on all them, despite them not being a bloc. We're just activating a D clause here, but have no issues with using the strategy against them. As for ghost decs, there may be some in here (I haven't looked at the individual treaties) but DH hasn't had any problem with their coalitions using them in the past whether it was hit us or for us to ghost dec as part of their coaliton.

Every individual and alliance is of course free to view this issue in any way they choose, but we haven't a second of hesitation in this instance.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358873800' post='3083764']
I agree too, I hate when people cry about people whining and complaining instead of just not posting, I am hoping for the day that CN as a whole can go to war without any of the lesser alliances posting.

See what I did there?
[/quote]

Yeah, you did not refute me whatsoever and added nothing of value to anything. I actually even agreed that my side !@#$%*ed and whined when Umbrella did something similar and you still pulled of a post like this. Amusing. The whole "lesser alliances thing" is funny when TOP does it, but for someone from GOONs to attempt to do that is ironic.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358874423' post='3083770']
I don't see anyone on our side crying or whining. Thus far the Derp Rush War is rather fun.
[/quote]

Look at all the posts complaining about the entrance of TIO and NATO (zomg those guys had to oA in, how dare they!!!!) to this thread where people are complaining about no one hitting MK (like TOP/ODN/INT hit IRON and NPO amirite????) to this and the other thread where they are complaining about the "attack on one is an attack on all" combined with the entrance of the alliances against TOP and the alliances against ODN/INT.

So, yes, I see a whole lot of whining from your side. Sorry, this is CN and everyone knows that any complaint is whining. Y'alls side have and still do it to this day.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1358874476' post='3083772']
Yeah, that is exactly it mate. You nailed it totally. Wow, it is like you totally know what I think. Keep up the good work Sard. Really, please keep it up.
[/quote]

Don't argue with the sidelines, Doc. Cheerleaders aren't worth fighting with.

[quote name='Vukland']
[center][img]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/Vukland/deadoj_zps85287e6b.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
I thought I would share this, as it is pretty funny.