Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1358890445' post='3083956']
It's his opinion

How are you relevant to anything

You and your ilks snag behavior got you in this situation
[/quote]

I'm fighting, not running my mouth and hiding behind my 1200 other homeboys, thanks.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358872858' post='3083752']

You're my new favorite poster.

How is anyone crying? By that regard you guys were crybabies before when you spouted off the same stuff.
[/quote]

And the No U cycle finishes, it's an infinite loop and we cannot escape it. You crybaby.

I try not to make it a habit to agree with Pacifica, but Brehon nailed it. You wanted war, we wanted war. Let's face it, a lot of people were disappointed that there was no massive, world-wide war in December, like there usually is. We're a little behind, but we got there. ;)

Also, this thread has provided me with many laughs. I'm glad to see several people on both sides are taking this for what it is: good fun. Let's all have fun with this. :D

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358880065' post='3083838']
And least we can finally put to bed the idea that any of you are "moralists" and you can all go back to being opportunists like it should be. Some of you I see about 3-4 oA chains in.
[/quote]

Sorry sir, but my moralism is still intact.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358888478' post='3083926']as more aiming my comments at the 20 pack.

edit: and holy &$#@ Myth, really going for the cAlLoUt. If you weren't some bitter failed leader of MHA I might be offended. By your post I realize you know absolutely nothing about me. Kudos. I actually like most of AI's leadership and posting style so I'm just going recognize you as a WPE. No one is scared of NG and you lack basic understanding what's happening.
[/quote]

You seem to be offended enough to reply and respond without anything meaningful to say.

But that was to be expected.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358891781' post='3083990']
whereas you just post without anything meaningful to say all of the time.

i mean so do i but at least i realise that
[/quote]

I have taught you well grasshopper

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/29njgg7.png[/img]

I'm trying to find out who went through the most trouble to give us some lovin. The best I can tell its Invicta.

Invicta MDoAP w/ Legion
Legion MDoAP w/ NpO
NpO MDoAP w/ FARK
FARK MDoAP w/ R&R
R&R MDoAP w/ NATO

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1358894093' post='3084015']
[img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab120/SnowyRose_photo/Day4_zpsb3cac6f1.png[/img]
All roads lead to Umbrella!
[/quote]Very nice, but Snk for Sengoku? Should have been just S :P We only need 1 letter.

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1358893820' post='3084011']
I'm trying to find out who went through the most trouble to give us some lovin. The best I can tell its Invicta.

Invicta MDoAP w/ Legion
Legion MDoAP w/ NpO
NpO MDoAP w/ FARK
FARK MDoAP w/ R&R
R&R MDoAP w/ NATO
[/quote]

It's about time these stupid ex-heg dinosaurs realised how to fight a coalition war properly. They've been on the receiving end of it in the last couple of wars and suffered while complaining about the tactic and whining about honour and 'proper' DoWs. Two gangs face off in a free-for-all and the one that can persuade the most friends to fight wins, no surprise that when the possibility of victory presents itself that the tactic is suddenly more acceptable than it has been in the past. Fair play, looks like they'll have the numbers to win this one, although that should be obvious as if that wasn't the case they would never have started this thing.

Edited by Kowalski

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1358894625' post='3084024']
Fair play, looks like they'll have the numbers to win this one, although that should be obvious as if that wasn't the case they would never have started this thing.
[/quote]

This can be said about every war since TOP hit MK, so I hope you weren't trying to take a shot with that comment.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1358895568' post='3084030']
I did not know an enemy declaration could ever be this beautiful.

It's every target I wanted, every target I didn't know I wanted and even a few more just to keep things exciting.
[/quote]

No ponies :(

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1358895765' post='3084034']
This can be said about every war since TOP hit MK, so I hope you weren't trying to take a shot with that comment.
[/quote]

Sigh. Can't even compliment the opposition now without some pissy little princess getting sand in her vagina.