Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1358833964' post='3083244']
The Equilibrium Doctrine: after declaring war on any number of alliances, you can reverse time and declare war on a completely different set of alliances
[/quote]

This. It has never been acceptable in the past. It shouldn't be now.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358833208' post='3083205']
First DH side was complaining about the lack of diplomacy and CB coming from the other side, now they're complaining about this war being a curbstomp... In fact their hypocrisy know no bounds, when they were the ones doing the curbstomps I never saw they being against it.
[/quote]
Speaking of hypocrisy, weren't you the one trying to talk bash MK and TOP for being "scared" to declare on allies of NG?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358834076' post='3083254']
This. It has never been acceptable in the past. It shouldn't be now.
[/quote]

If there were in-game declarations, you may have a point, but there weren't. It was clearly bad/misleading/erroneous wording that was subsequently corrected.

Ok ;:amused::

I cant pretend this didnt crack me up slightly. Did you just edit your dow or am i missing something? Don't get me wrong, the smart move and I dont really mind either. But does this mean I dont have to listen to any more 'attack on one' propaganda? When what you REALLY meant was "we wont bother with treaty chaining but will use coalition CB to dow where want."

I mean you know thats what you meant. I know thats what you meant. There's nothing *wrong* with that. I approve. It saves having to read 20 different dow going in via oA's and ghost dow. But lets call the hog a hog.

Anyway, I look forward to fighting you all on the battlefield ::bows::. Im sure we will all have a lot of fun dancing with each other.

[quote name='rabonnobar' timestamp='1358834202' post='3083261']
If there were in-game declarations, you may have a point, but there weren't. It was clearly bad/misleading/erroneous wording that was subsequently corrected.
[/quote]

Yeah. No. Posting a DoW is the single most important thing alliance leadership does. If the wording is screwed up that is on them and they pay the consequences. No mulligans. This isn't golf.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1358833895' post='3083239']
Our penguins don't need shoes Pingu.
[/quote]

Well, of course - we are a superior species, whatever our alliance affiliation might be. But I wasn't the one who brought up footwear.

I brought up some partially digested fish for my kids.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358834339' post='3083264']
What a bag of cowards you all are, lol. Really quite pathetic how much NS you needed to take on ODN..
[/quote]

Be reasonable - we [i]are[/i] both fearsome and evil.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358833666' post='3083229']
You mistake our reminders of a double standard for whining. No one is whining. Bring it on. This is going to hurt more than you think it is.
[/quote]

So do you really think that gave you a taste of your own medicine is double standards? Not at all, just an eye for an eye treatment, may be after your side remember how it's bad be in the dead end of a curbstomp they start to behave better.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1358834084' post='3083255']
Speaking of hypocrisy, weren't you the one trying to talk bash MK and TOP for being "scared" to declare on allies of NG?
[/quote]

True, looks like TOP and MK aren't alone in their fear of NG, you have plenty company now.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358834945' post='3083284']
I've been dead under a curbstomp more times than I can count and it doesn't scare me.
[/quote]

Honestly it's more fun to be on the difficult side of the war. Makes rebuilding afterward all the more delicious. Revenge is a great motivator.

[center][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/allycowie/CCCsNewFlag-wavy.png[/img][/center]
[center]The Christian Coalition of Countries would like to say...[/center]

We are blessed to be fighting alongside our friends and especially our allies in RoK, Invicta, Legion, Polaris, GOD, and our AFT blocmates NADC, MCXA, TTK, and CRAP. The CCC prays all of us have an enjoyable reset, and many more to come. Please remember not to lose your job over this, and don't forget you have school in the morning, or children, a wife, bills, and what not. Oh, and feed your pets.

Without further ado,
There is no specific mention of oranges in the Holy Bible. Therefore, all oranges will be forcibly excommunicated from the Church. INT too. PS As a token of generosity, I'm including some useful intel on each of the CCC leadership listed below. ;)

For the Christian Coalition of Countries,
Czechinthepipes, Chancellor <--------Wants to pet a tarantula
Les Paul Supreme, Vice Chancellor <---------Once had a hamster farm. Seriously.
Xander the Great, Minister of Foreign Affairs <-------Claims to be the greatest Xander in CN.
Scooby Doo, Minister of Defence <------Doesn't know what he is doing, or how he got here, jinkies!
ExodusII, Minister of Internal Affairs <---------Old. :P <3
Have fun and be blessed. All of you :)

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='killjoy123' timestamp='1358833761' post='3083231']
RoK???? This is going to be great
[/quote]
Lets see if we can remember how to work this war stuff. If we can get off our asses and find our walkers. And my slippers and teeth.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358833987' post='3083249']
Pretty rich to see a blanket dec retracted and hastily rewritten.

Also pretty rich to see RoK and GOD on the same side.
[/quote]
You too can be freinds with RoK. All it takes is letting us be and mailing us beer every once in a while. We in turn will mail you portions from our latest batch of moonshine. And portions of the cremation ashes of our latest old fogie to buy the farm.
[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358834048' post='3083252']
RoK for SF 2013
[/quote]
Depends. Do you'se still have the fortnightly synchronized swimming parties? And the figureskating government week every 1st of april?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

YOU GUYS JUST EDITED YOUR DOW TO 2 ALLIANCES INSTEAD OF YOUR BLANKET DOW.

OUT OF FEAR OF NG????

Okay, no. No passes here. No. Line in the sand. This is ridiculous. If there are any NGers out there, pleeeaaaase tell me how it feels to be you guys right now. I really wanna know.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358834339' post='3083264']
What a bag of cowards you all are, lol. Really quite pathetic how much NS you needed to take on ODN.

Also, this has to be the ugliest, most disorganized DoW I've ever seen. I'm guessing you'll be fighting in a similar fashion.
[/quote]

Counter us and find out chicken

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1358835068' post='3083288']
Xiph how did you manage to screw up "we declare war on ODN and INT" :P

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/freeyourmind775/RIAVICTORY_zpsb6b61cf4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

He was blinded in awe by my nakedness in #redacted. My bad guys.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1358835068' post='3083288']
Xiph how did you manage to screw up "we declare war on ODN and INT" :P

[/quote]

This just in: hidden camera footage of Xiph declaring war:

[img]http://s19.postimage.org/f2ztpez9v/tumblr_inline_mh0eck_Efa21rnvwt1.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358835192' post='3083297']
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

YOU GUYS JUST EDITED YOUR DOW TO 2 ALLIANCES INSTEAD OF YOUR BLANKET DOW.

OUT OF FEAR OF NG????

Okay, no. No passes here. No. Line in the sand. This is ridiculous. If there are any NGers out there, pleeeaaaase tell me how it feels to be you guys right now. I really wanna know.
[/quote]

Weirdly powerful.