Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1358882184' post='3083864']
Oh you. :awesome:

Buscemi's nonsensical rants about how awful everyone on one side of what he perceives as two completely solid coalitions is obnoxious. It's like listening to Rush try to claim he supported Ai's CB. The fact he thinks the greater bulk of the world outside of his allies care about Non Grata is hilarious. While even my government is probably interested in what Non Grata does, I can say pretty objectively that their entry on either side would not make a decisive difference in the conflict one way or the other. Non Grata will do whatever it wants -- as someone said they have signed enough conflicting treaties (insert joke about R&R or other alliance here,) to position themselves anyway they want.

However, Steve himself is more or less just a dolt who will likely continue to baww long after the conflict no matter what happens. So he might as well make good on his musings last night of his desire to rage quit Non Grata and go rogue eventually and do it sooner rather than later.
[/quote]

Please shut up. I am ashamed my alliance accepted you. You drag the rest of us down in the mud.

And when that's coming from someone like me, it really says something

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really meant anything yet anyway, positive or negative for the coalition.
If anything the rules applies to everything but some exceptions, should have said "we declare on everyone but NG's allies and everyone who is not an ally will be attacked by all if they attack one."
That what's they should do.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1358975652' post='3084236']
You could try fighting back? I am bored too, big guy.
[/quote]
Oh, forgive me for trying to budget myself while fighting three larger nations.

Meanwhile, the first NATO nation I hit already offered to surrender.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1358976107' post='3084240']
Oh, forgive me for trying to budget myself while fighting three larger nations.

Meanwhile, the first NATO nation I hit already offered to surrender.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't begrudge your strategy, just that you are bored.

No, I wasn't trying to troll you - I actually like ODN. I was simply offering a solution.

(And let's be clear - you were at the top of my NS range when I declared.)

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1358976886' post='3084243']
Oh, I don't begrudge your strategy, just that you are bored.

No, I wasn't trying to troll you - I actually like ODN. I was simply offering a solution.

(And let's be clear - you were at the top of my NS range when I declared.)
[/quote]

And I'm more bored because this war is boring (which likely stems from the fact that CN hasn't held my attention in months), not because you guys are bad at war.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1358976575' post='3084242']
Give it a few months it will grow on you.
[/quote]
Glad to see you sticking with INT!

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1358977217' post='3084245']
Glad to see you sticking with INT!
[/quote]

Us and TPF are at peace with the way this war turned out. They're doing exactly what we would do (and have done) in their position. We have no grievance with the path they've chosen to take.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358978832' post='3084259']
Us and TPF are at peace with the way this war turned out. They're doing exactly what we would do (and have done) in their position. We have no grievance with the path they've chosen to take.
[/quote]
Which is fine. But I know when we were rolling XX (Two wars ago, now?), you didn't see us trolling Sparta's allies (although they cancelled on us soon after). But to each their own.
[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358978866' post='3084261']
Bored how?
[/quote]
Mostly bored with CN. I only speak for myself, but it's like, "Welp, ok." I'm not disappointed or upset with being rolled. It just is. Maybe I'm just pining for the days of Karma when I was hyper-interested in CN :P

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1358895935' post='3084037']
Sigh. Can't even compliment the opposition now without some pissy little princess getting sand in her vagina.
[/quote]
Hey now, getting sand in vaginas in no laughing matter.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1358899827' post='3084072']
Well when that line is used mostly as a negative, can't blame any "princess" for taking it the wrong way. Nice short fuse, but it's time to go change your tampon.
[/quote]

Tampons don't work with sand.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1358976575' post='3084242']
Give it a few months it will grow on you.
[/quote]

Been there, done that.

About to do it again though.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358988611' post='3084331']
Shoulda just hit some GATO nations like your pals. our guys that small should have a 10 spot at least.
[/quote]
[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1358988841' post='3084332']
maybe GATO should build a huge coalition to equalize the NADC menace.
[/quote]

Amusing. Perhaps you should work with your *friends* to share information. GATO is understanding of the rogue attacks and we are working to get them peaced out with reps. A misunderstanding occurred from people discussing potential counters in our private channel when looking at the treaty web.

May as well put this out there

[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3500/10fa43d055344087bc36580.png[/img]

Amusing. Perhaps you should work with your *friends* to share information. GATO is understanding of the rogue attacks and we are working to get them peaced out with reps. A misunderstanding occurred from people discussing potential counters in our private channel when looking at the treaty web.

May as well put this out there

10fa43d055344087bc36580.png

I'm sure this is the first time that a 2 month old nation has ever surrendered ever because they didn't know what was going on. If you get someone I've actually heard of from INT to surrender*, you can act like a tough guy. Newbs will do stupid things. Making a big deal out of it makes you look desperate.

*Bonus points if you can do it when we aren't outnumbered 11 to 1.

I'm sure this is the first time that a 2 month old nation has ever surrendered ever because they didn't know what was going on. If you get someone I've actually heard of from INT to surrender*, you can act like a tough guy. Newbs will do stupid things. Making a big deal out of it makes you look desperate.

*Bonus points if you can do it when we aren't outnumbered 11 to 1.

Maybe you should teach your recruits

You're free to have him; waste of oxygen on our end.

To quote a wiser man.... "What we've got here is...failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Dude had war aid, support, and a guide. He was given aid to fight and a trade circle and took the cash and canceled out, deciding suddenly he "didn't know what a leftist is" once he had to fight, and now he is yours to deal with. Can't fix stupid...his momma should have taught him by this point.

Edited by Crownguard