Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am amused at all the cryin being done by DH/Co considering the kind of tactics done by them in the past. Pre-empts, Umbrella declaring on every alliance on the opposite side of its coalition regardless of whether there was a treaty or not... Oh wait, that sounds like quite a similar tactic to this one being used.

Umbrella basically claimed an attack on any alliance in its coalition is an attack on Umbrella regardless of whether there is a treaty involved or not. Does not matter if the alliance came in long after Umbrella or was part of the original coalition or whatever. I could have sworn people like you swarmed that with mindless hails.

Now, we do it and it is wrong and ebil and all that garbage y'all spew forth. Talk about hypocrites... Y'all really need to stop whining about others using tactics like you guys have in the past. Though it is amusing.

The difference is that we declared on entire coalitions with the expectation and desire that anyone on the other side, and anyone allied to them, would feel free to come at us. Meanwhile, you say it, but you don't mean it.

Amusing. Perhaps you should work with your *friends* to share information. GATO is understanding of the rogue attacks and we are working to get them peaced out with reps. A misunderstanding occurred from people discussing potential counters in our private channel when looking at the treaty web.

May as well put this out there

10fa43d055344087bc36580.png

INT should use longer ID numbers.

BRB - going to have a "friend" create a nation, join my opponent's alliance, start a war, surrender, then offer my "friend's" fake nation surrender up as propaganda fodder. guinness_brilliant.jpg

It amuses me to no end to see just how retarded some people could be.

I think it's funny that the Bandwagon Coalition thinks that more CnG ties to NPOsphere and less to DH make its safer, post war. It actually makes it far worse. I think most people on the CnG/DH side of the web are pretty happy with the things you've done this war.

And can someone from SF/XX/NpO/Aftermath please tell me what you want your coalition to be called? Otherwise it's Bandwagon Coalition. It's pretty clear you are acting independently from Equilibrium.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

And can someone from SF/XX/NpO/Aftermath please tell me what you want your coalition to be called? Otherwise it's Bandwagon Coalition. It's pretty clear you are acting independently from Equilibrium.

The Bandwagoners sounds good :o

Also:
A coalition is a pact or treaty among
individuals or groups, during which
they cooperate in joint action, each
in their own self-interest, joining
forces together for a common cause Edited by Lyner

A 26 day-old nation, at that. Not really long enough to absorb the culture, alas.

I thought the coalition was called Derp Rush.

Charge of the Lightly Inept?

The difference is that we declared on entire coalitions with the expectation and desire that anyone on the other side, and anyone allied to them, would feel free to come at us. Meanwhile, you say it, but you don't mean it.

I remember a lot of bitching about TOP/co hitting CnG back in the day. A whole lot of it. Now, I see MK and friends staying clear of IRON and NPO, wonder why that could be? That is just two examples off the top of my head, one of which we are living in. So, excuse me if I don't exactly believe what you say to be true in the slightest. If y'all had the balls you claim, then why didn't TOP hit NPO or IRON? Or ODN/INT? Or TOOTR?

I already know the answer so don't bother actually answering, it was rhetorical and just simply done to prove how you are wrong with your statement.

Meanwhile, you say it, but you don't mean it.

I'm trying to find some words to explain what I feel about this failure of a DoW, but I just can't.

I'm actually surprised that you found the courage to hit 2 alliances at once, but I guess you still have some allies left to call if ODN or the commies decide to put up a fight.

It's WAE all over again!

The following coalition titles of Derp Rush and Bandwagon are on the table and under consideration. I personally think Derp Rush has a nice ring. However, the winner of our first annual round robin scooter hockey tournament gets to decide.

*OOC: XP rules and old laptops are awesome, don't hate.

Edited by wes the wise

Please shut up. I am ashamed my alliance accepted you. You drag the rest of us down in the mud.

And when that's coming from someone like me, it really says something

For what it's worth, I like most AI members and posting quality and just consider Myth the small child in the corner.  Every alliance has their vocal members (hell, maybe I'm that way for NG :P).