Just an ordinary DoW

EgoFreaky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find some words to explain what I feel about this failure of a DoW, but I just can't.

I'm actually surprised that you found the courage to hit 2 alliances at once, but I guess you still have some allies left to call if ODN or the commies decide to put up a fight.

It's WAE all over again!

It's funny because of where GATO is in this.  (Nothing against GATO personally, just find it entertaining to have someone reference WAE here).

I remember a lot of bitching about TOP/co hitting CnG back in the day. A whole lot of it. Now, I see MK and friends staying clear of IRON and NPO, wonder why that could be? That is just two examples off the top of my head, one of which we are living in. So, excuse me if I don't exactly believe what you say to be true in the slightest. If y'all had the balls you claim, then why didn't TOP hit NPO or IRON? Or ODN/INT? Or TOOTR?

I already know the answer so don't bother actually answering, it was rhetorical and just simply done to prove how you are wrong with your statement.

Meanwhile, you say it, but you don't mean it.

There are a number of alliances we could have had hit IRON/NPO in that case. Simple fact is AI is softer at the bottom, and Umbrella can handle IRON/NPO's upper tier alone.

Who the @#$% are you again? And how are you relevant to anything exactly?

One of the proud Comrades who took up your alliance's banner on a cold January morning a few years back. So I'd wager it's safe to say I have a fair bit of experience watching the backs of your comrades when you came along and made sure the backs of mine were left wide open. Your Kronstadt is preceded by my Andalucia and Catalonia.

Hope all that treaty scheming was worth it.

One of the proud Comrades who took up your alliance's banner on a cold January morning a few years back. So I'd wager it's safe to say I have a fair bit of experience watching the backs of your comrades when you came along and made sure the backs of mine were left wide open. Your Kronstadt is preceded by my Andalucia and Catalonia.

Hope all that treaty scheming was worth it.

Sounds like someone didn't get two scoops of raisins in their breakfast cereal this morning. 

I have the fortunate ability to separate the entirety of an alliance from one of their members.  I could dislike someone from an alliance (say you, for example) without that affecting my feelings about an alliance as a whole (say, LSF).  Maybe you should learn to practice it sometime; perhaps it would be therapeutic.

Edited by Crownguard

There are a number of alliances we could have had hit IRON/NPO in that case. Simple fact is AI is softer at the bottom, and Umbrella can handle IRON/NPO's upper tier alone.

I am alarmed to learn of AI's soft bottom, and found them this useful remedy:

Tone-Your-Butt.jpg

Sounds like someone didn't get two scoops of raisins in their breakfast cereal this morning. 

I have the fortunate ability to separate the entirety of an alliance from one of their members.  I could dislike someone from an alliance (say you, for example) without that affecting my feelings about an alliance as a whole (say, LSF).  Maybe you should learn to practice it sometime; perhaps it would be therapeutic.

You're a little jumpy. I guess the fallout has taken its toll. No, I wouldn't call it much of a dislike. I can't say that I really hate anybody in this entire world. I just don't have fond feelings for you or INT, much as it pains me to say it. Some folks like Rigas, Q, Gelibolu and others that call INT home I still respect quite a bit.

But INT made its choices, and here they are, with no Black Guards to cover the flank. A simple truth. Edited by Mongol Swede

Will you be the hot fireman to my hot police officer?

Obviously.  I'm working out a whole boy band dance routine with the rest of my line officers.  Needless to say, it will be HOT!  [Get it!  Because we are FIREmen!  And fire is HOT! Ohhhh the puns...]

You're a little jumpy. I guess the fallout has taken its toll. No, I wouldn't call it much of a dislike. I can't say that I really hate anybody in this entire world. I just don't have fond feelings for you or INT, much as it pains me to say it. Some folks like Rigas, Q, Gelibolu and others that call INT home I still respect quite a bit.

But INT made its choices, and here they are, with no Black Guards to cover the flank. A simple truth.

I don't have much fond feelings for your posting, but I dont know you and I'm sure you're a swell person in rl, possibly someone with similar irl political views.  It doesn't change much IC in this game but so be it.

That being said, you are somewhat incorrect.  You *are* covering our flank; it's just that it's your bayonets are being pressed into it while we field the other 21 alliances attacking us.

Obviously.  I'm working out a whole boy band dance routine with the rest of my line officers.  Needless to say, it will be HOT!  [Get it!  Because we are FIREmen!  And fire is HOT! Ohhhh the puns...]

We can use your hose to put out that fire all right ;)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program... ODN, it has been an honor to spar with you. May we meet again in similar fashion. I know I will be head hunting for a select few who will have fun with war, commit to witty banter, and not get slanderous. You, like INT, do C&G credit (having never fought GATO or that...other group...I cannot comment on them as opponents). o/ To more of the good fight.

In my experience against them in the Dave War, they were nothing but fun.  They were competent and NOT douches.  That goes a long way in my book.

We appreciate it.  I don't envy you the flood of queries in IRC demanding you to change your post, heh.  Remember: we are (insert bad adjectives here).

Are you actually telling me MK is afraid of their ally attacking them?

Yes that was exactly what I was saying... /me facedesks

Or, since I not only mentioned MK but also MK's friends, and you stated that you guys had "plenty" of alliances that could hit NPO/IRON but instead chose Ai because they were "softer"; it could be y'all were doing exactly what you were mocking our side for doing. That is, trying to ensure NG did not enter against you.

I know, shocker right? Instead of trying to spin this into whatever it is you are trying to spin it into, you could use some common sense.